Thread: Good Morning!

Good Morning!

Good morning! My name is Melody and I used to be on here over 12 years ago. I sold all of my POP collection due to money issues but I have started collecting again. I have missed being on here and seeing everyone's collections. Thanks to the mods for approving me! I hope everyone is having a marvelous Monday!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, MelodyAnn!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Melody!! Good luck on rebuilding your POP collection, it's such a fun line to collect!! Make sure to keep an eye on the marketplace here and you may find some great deals. As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome!

Welcome back! What was your name 12 years ago?

Thank you, dedset13!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, crashdiary27!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, dorrmann! I was valenaann68 back then.

Welcome to the forums!
    It's awesome you're rebuilding your POP collection
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page