Thread: Mega Construx Castle Grayskull on Amazon

Court Magician

Mega Construx Castle Grayskull on Amazon

Castle Grayskull has been officially listed on Amazon Mexico .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rise of the Beasts - Series 2 action figures !!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...easts-series-2

I never knew that the Mega Construx Castle Grayskull has been officially listed on Amazon Mexico, Customizer.
    What a surprise.
    Last edited by Neophron; October 12, 2018 at 07:52am.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Converting that price (of Mexican pesos) to US dollars, it looks like it will be around $300.

The Mega Blocks TMNT Technodrome is 2,976 pieces while Castle Grayskull is over 3,600 pieces.

I am expecting it to be at least $200 then.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

On megabrands.com, the retail price listed for the Technodrome is $249.99. $300 should be about right for Grayskull. Assuming it is set up like the concept shown a while back, I was planning on getting a second to build the other two walls. Might hold off on the second initially to see if any deals come up.

I could be wrong, but I think that's just a custom that somebody made. I saw that pic maybe a year ago.
    Odd Man Out

The Castle Grayskull in the picture above is a custom creation. I was referring to this one Mattel displayed at SDCC in 2015, with a concept He-Man and Battle Cat made from Warcraft figures.

Can’t wait for this to come out!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

NEILJAM, those Grayskull pics are amazing!
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; October 13, 2018 at 01:00pm.
    Odd Man Out

DC_WARLORD, the prototype does look awesome, hope the final model is close to that. Interesting that it appeared to be completely brick built without big wall pieces like Lego uses in most large sets.

The selection of included figures is disappointing. The Sorceress is the only new character. The other five are re-runs from the Heroes line: He-Man, Teela, Man-At-Arms, Skeletor, and Beast Man. I think this set needs more than one exclusive figure to help sell it.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJam View Post
    DC_WARLORD, the prototype does look awesome, hope the final model is close to that.
    I really, eagerly, desperately hope NOT! It would be an epicly missed opportunity to give us just a small-scale brick-reproduction of the MotUC clamshell, instead of finally being able to have a full 3D model of the castle (like the mini-statue, but with an interior). It there ever was a real chance to get a "real" castle (rather than a two-walled excuse for a castle), the MCX Grayskull is (was?) it. If we don't get the full thing, it would be as if Lego had released the Simpsons house with just two fašades, and I'll be devastated.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Court Magician
    I wouldn't even call the Castle Greyskull shown years ago at SDCC a prototype. More like a proof of concept. It's been years since that piece was shown. Certainly they wouldn't make the same exact build. I doubt the actual CG would have all four walls. I can see it having two or three walls but not having all four. Although, the TMNT Technodome is a full piece.