Thread: Would you like Super7 Vintage MINI COMICS Figures?

Heroic Warrior

Would you like Super7 Vintage MINI COMICS Figures?

I was thinking Vintage will need to keep He-Man and Skeletor available in SOME FORM as evergreen releases to keep people who didnít pick up Wave 1. Currently, S7 is rereleasing Wave 1 in a few months.

I was thinking it might be interesting to get further Vintage takes. Maybe He-Man with red loincloth and boots with one bracer, wider style chest harness.

Honestly, Iíd be interested in 200x and New Adventures designs in Vintage style but I know some are purists.

That said, a Minicomic take and/or toy-based Ultimate He-Man in Vintage scale would be cool IMHO.

I really just want the Loyal Subjects-style/Vintage concept art Faker with two tone magenta accessories. But an ďHDĒ Vintage toy He-Man is probably a step in that direction since itís kind of going back to the original concept with more attention to detail than the original figure had.

I would actually love if they produced some of the mini comic figures in the vintage line, like the red Beast-Man or beige tone Stratos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    I would actually love if they produced some of the mini comic figures in the vintage line, like the red Beast-Man or beige tone Stratos.

I would also be interested in mini comic figures. Throw in mini comic Trap-Jaw and Tri-Klops as well. I would also be interested in figures of Lodar, Garn, Princess Rana, Geldor, the Masks of Power demons, the mini comic snakemen and many more...
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

An actual mint green Teela as the Green Goddess or a Prince Adam with a blue cloth vest. There's lots of figures they could release in the vintage line we saw figures for in the MOTUC line, but not as vintage figures.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah.

Sea Hawk, Shadow Weaver, Plundor, Karg, Lizard Man, Strobo, Dylamug are in a similar category IMHO. There are some characters whoíd make fun vintage figures who currently only exist in MOTUC. I bet at a minimum the people who designed the unused contest characters would flip to see them in vintage as well.

Yes, everything unproduced before is welcome. (with less Filmation's versions please)

How about the cross sell art color scheme vintage figures, like Man-e-faces, Ram-man, or even a Mer-man with the cross sell art head vintage figure?

I am all in for the unproduced figures. and the 1987 movie figures in vintage style.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Slime Pit He-man the way he looked in the mini comic "Escape the Slime Pit".

hordak-slime-pit.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GranamyrGreen View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Slime Pit He-man the way he looked in the mini comic "Escape the Slime Pit".

hordak-slime-pit.jpg
    Thereís talk S7 either did the one at the SDCC Mattel booth this year (in which case I could see a non-wave release like He-Ro) or that Mattel may be eyeing exercising its first-rights to do non-Filmation vintage figures at retail.

As I understand it, S7 has to run its plans by Mattel who have to agree they plan to pass on doing it for S7 to get cleared to.

And it may be that S7 will get Classics and Vintage Filmation going forward whereas Mattel may be eyeing new commemorative style re-releases and non-Filmation 5.5ís (for which Mattel might hire S7 to design). (Iíd bet Mattel would tweak to get away from rubber bands in the legs if they did reissues though.)

This was a VERY cool figure.. I'd want one..or two

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    This was a VERY cool figure.. I'd want one..or two http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...261798d79f.jpg

Much like how people have basically taken details from the He-Man robot in the episode after Fakerís debut and made those part of Fakerís backstory...

In my headcanon, this Slime Pit He-Man isnít an enslaved He-Man because the original never had a unique chest harness. Heís the slime from the Slime Pit copying He-Manís form and he can move like the Batman villain Clayface.

Iíd kind of like the Slime Pit to evolve into an Invasion of the Body Snatchers type device. Anyone dipped inside, the pit copies. The copies usually break down but He-Man is so powerful that his copy survived the breakdown process since it had a full copy of his powers. Only the mightiest slime clones donít break down!

That's a really cool backstory. If the slime drained people's strength until it could absorb them, but He-man was so strong, he couldn't be completely drained of power and freed himself, the slime that was in contact with him could reconstitute itself into a clone of He-man that followed Hordak's orders....

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I would also be interested in mini comic figures. Throw in mini comic Trap-Jaw and Tri-Klops as well. I would also be interested in figures of Lodar, Garn, Princess Rana, Geldor, the Masks of Power demons, the mini comic snakemen and many more...
    Good examples. I'd be more interested in these than the Filmation figures.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Totally Dyslexic
    My favorite mini comic characters are Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, The Kex Queen, the two additional Rock Warriors and the masks of Power Demons.

I always wanted a Liquid of Life Teela variant.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I always wanted a Liquid of Life Teela variant.
    She would make a cool figure.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    She would make a cool figure.
    Absolutely. The color scheme, the simple but cool outfit and the long open hair. She looks stunning in that mini comics.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Would love:

Lodar
    Prince Dakkon
    Geldor
    Princess Rana
    The Goddess (green skin)
    Teela (Tale of Teela; long blonde hair)
    The Kex Queen
    Josh
    The Seeress
    NA Sorceress
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot