Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTU ReAction Wave 5 Speculation

MOTU ReAction Wave 5 Speculation

Sorry, no news at this time.

What figures would you like to see in Wave 5?

If they were going to stick with 6 new figures, I am hopping for the following:

Man-E-Faces
    Clawful
    Hordak
    She-Ra
    Catra
    Glimmer
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    Roboto
    Stinkor

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    i would love to see a new Teela, with a better, unhelmeted head on a repainted Evil Lynn body. They give me that... I'll continue to buy anything they throw out. LOVE this line!!

But, I'm gonna say they're gonna stay with whats working, and give us:

Webstor
    Buzz Off
    Moss Man
    Clawful
    Hordak (Toy Colors)
    King Randor

I personally think we're going to get the Princess of Power characters as a totally separate line. Hopefully.... HOPEFULLY with their vintage toy looks. Filmation is too bland and boring. This line is simple enough as it it is. The vintage style POP characters would really "POP" against the Masters characters.
    Last edited by JonnyTyler; October 30, 2018 at 05:15am.
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, I’d take a better Teela too.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyTyler View Post
    i would love to see a new Teela, with a better, unhelmeted head on a repainted Evil Lynn body. They give me that... I'll continue to buy anything they throw out. LOVE this line!!
    I actually don't mind the Teela that they gave us. It is a bit odd looking but so are all the rest of the figures in this line. But I understand what you are saying. It would be easy enough to give us an Evil-Lyn repaint with a new head.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Fisto
    Buzz Off
    She-Ra

Jitsu
    Webstor
    Hordak
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I think a Shadow Weaver in this style would be really fun so hoping she comes soon. A whole separate POP line would be perfection.

I’d love more Horde for the next wave. And Two-Badd would be really awesome. A second Teela with unhelmeted head would be great too. I’ve got all the Stratos variants as an avian army so I’d love Hawke and Delora at some point too.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    I'm hoping for Dylamug. We need droids in this line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

MOTU Wave 5

Man E Faces
    Buzz Off
    Moss Man
    Clawful
    Stinkor
    Rattlor

Also deluxe Battle Cat & Panthor beasts with collapsible seating like the Dewback/ Tauntaun.

POP Series 1

She-ra
    Glimmer
    Frosta
    Hordak
    Shadow Weaver
    Catra
    Most Wanted: Mantenna, Two bad, Tung Lashor, Extendar, Saurod, Blade, Strong Arm, Rio Blast, Hydron, Flogg, Hoove, Tuskador, Sagitar, BH, Staghorn, Icer, Dylamug, Seahawk, Evil Robot

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    It'd be neat as hell if they give us a separate Princess of Power Reaction line, with the Horde in "Toon" colors, and they keep the Horde characters on the Masters side in line with the vintage toys; as far as colors and accessories.
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think we'll see a repaint of the She-Ra exclusive with a cape and the Hordak in grey/Black.

In addition, I'd like to see any of the following in Wave 5-

Buzz-Off
    Moss Man
    Spikor
    Webstor
    Whiplash
    Prince Adam
    Fisto
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I think we'll see a repaint of the She-Ra exclusive with a cape and the Hordak in grey/Black.
    I'm sure repaints will come but first I think we'll get same She-Ra and Hordak but on single cards.

Wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyTyler View Post
    It'd be neat as hell if they give us a separate Princess of Power Reaction line, with the Horde in "Toon" colors, and they keep the Horde characters on the Masters side in line with the vintage toys; as far as colors and accessories.
    That is a great idea.

Heroic Podcaster
    Stinkor - I think he is a lock since we have Mer-Man and Mekaneck already so Stinkor would just be a kitbash repaint.

Man-E-Faces - The only one of the original 13 we don't have so he seems likely. Can reuse Trap Jaw's legs.

Buzz-Off - This will make me a bit sad as we could have used his claws for Camo Khan. Still, the body and legs can be shared by...

Whiplash - Super7 gets double duty out of the torso and legs, already has the Skeletor/Zodac arms. New head, tail, spear, done.

Clawful - Shares an arm and both legs with Buzz-Off, just needs a new head, torso and big claw.

And either Fisto (gives us Clamp Champ's torso) or King Randor (gives us Jitsu's torso).

Obviously, I think the choices will be heavily predicated on parts reuse. I don't think PoP is on the way but the new NetFlix show will likely change that. I'll be happy with whatever MOTU/PoP we get!
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    I am guessing Man-E-Faces is coming sooner rather than later because he was on the art for the carry case.

She-Ra and Hordak released on single cards to get the most out of those molds.

Stinkor because of Mek-A-Neck and Mer-Man

Teela minus the helmet do to Evil-Lyn mold

Fisto

Webstor

Prince Adam

We get one of Buzz-Off, Clawful, or Whiplash that will lead to the other 2
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Figures I'd buy in a potential Wave 5:

Sy-Klone
    Rokkon
    Webstor
    Two Bad
    Spikor
    Moss Man

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I would love to see:

Stinkor
    Sy-Klone
    Buzz-Off
    Whiplash
    Clawful
    Fisto
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

She-Ra
    Roboto
    Double Trouble

Shadow Weaver
    Stinkor
    Rattlor
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

MOTU

Fisto
    Jitsu
    Man-E-Faces
    Clawful
    Ninjor
    Mossman
    Battle Cat
    Panthor

PoP

She-Ra
    Hordak
    Glimmer
    Bow
    Catra
    Grizzlor

Widget
    Yeah could see:

Prince Adam
    Man E Faces
    Buzz Off
    Moss Man

Heroic Warrior
    If we see Stinkor, do you think he’ll stink? ��

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    So Wave 5 was revealed this weekend:-

She-Ra
    Hordak
    Mantenna
    Modulok
    Grizzlor
    Shadow Weaver
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

MOTU ReAction Wave 5 Speculation

I found it a bit of a meh reveal mostly because Super7 are making a lot of the same characters in their current pre-order (and the shoot shipping one)for CG and the 5.5 line.

I understand many of these are still a-listers but the timing is unfortunate.

Really pleased with the character selection in this wave but just how many Modulok variants are their? I wont be getting them all.

Wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Flaherty View Post
    If we see Stinkor, do you think he’ll stink? ��
    Good question.
    Last edited by Stinkor; February 18, 2019 at 11:03am.