Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Improving our Customer Service at Super7

Improving our Customer Service at Super7

Howdy MOTU fans,

As many of you know, For a good while now, our (Super7's) online Customer Service has not been that great. We outgrew what we had but couldn't seem to get it fixed no matter how hard we tried. Well, the good news is, we are setting it on fire. That's right, starting Tuesday we are rebuilding our CS team and process from the ground up. It may be a little bumpy the first couple of weeks (but honestly, probably not much different than it is now). The goal is, in the next few weeks to really get a complete overhaul up and running and get our CS to where it needs to be. Sorry it has sucked, trust me, no one is more painfully aware of how it has been a negative experience for many of you more than me. Thanks for your continued support and patience.

-brian

Thank you for being so interactive with the community and taking the steps to make things better for everyone. We appreciate it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hats off to you Brian! I know first hand you care about the fans and wish you all the best during the next phase of change. I salute you!!

Heroic Warrior
    I applaud you admitting that it was faulty and taking responsibility to improve it. Such a rare trait these days.

Great news! Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know, Bryan! A little communication like this goes a long way.

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Thanks Brian, so if we have an outstanding claim with CS (i.e replacement of defective figures) do we need to resubmit our ticket?
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Thanks Brian, so if we have an outstanding claim with CS (i.e replacement of defective figures) do we need to resubmit our ticket?
    Iím wondering the same thing. I submitted a ticket for a defective Dylamug on September 24th. I have written them a couple times and keep being told to not worry it will get replaced. I contacted again on the 15th to no reply. I again contacted on the 17th and was told again to not worry and that they needed them to arrive from the factory. Have not heard anything since then.

So is that interaction I had going to be automatically handled and carry over or will I need to submit a ticket again. I really hope they improve it because itís almost been two months now since the figures arrived and thatís definitely not acceptable. I think itís good to hear the admittance and I appreciate the fact that it will hopefully improve.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

I would submit again with the original ticket numbers included just so it is as clear as possible for the new people and system - it still may take us a bit to get back to you, but we will. Sorry again.

Court Magician
    Much respect for making this thread, Brian. I have a few things that need to be sorted out with my wave 2 CC figures, and started to get a little worried recently that it would be pushed to the wayside and forgotten/ignored. May I ask, where does everything stand in regards to the CS responses that we've all seen the last few weeks? I.e., we've been told that replacements were in limbo until your CS team gets the leftovers from the fulfillment team. Is the fulfillment team still in possession of everything?

Kudos brian!

Court Magician
    Would be a good start if you or one of your guys from Super7 would respond to the concerns stated by fans for instance in this forum (see the CG Ultimate He-Man & Skeletor Thread). Right now people really don't know what they exactly get but they have to decide whether or not to buy your figures based on a minimum of information.

This is especially annoying for your oversea customers which are basically scalped by the exorbitant shipping prices.

I actually thought their customer service was pretty good other than not sending out shipping/tracking info. They seemed to be really good at replacing defective figures. The problem is every wave has a ton of of defective figures. The quality seems like it may be improving, but I kinda wish they would just switch back to the old Mattel factory. Not sure if that's possible though.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

I have a case open for more than 4 months now. I was supoosed to receive a replacement to my damaged figures. Customer support first confirmed the damage and said that they will send replacement once it arrives. I've been emailing customer support for over a month now with no response. I still havent received replacement figures.

Please advise

Widget
    While I appreciate the acknowledgment and update that it is being addressed Iíve sent mails every week the last three weeks about a package that arrived damaged with no response at all.
    Should I have a ticket number by now, or at least someone confirming the mail was received and will be looked at ASAP?

Any advise is appreciated as Iíve come to the conclusion that ordering the new wave is a no go. Itís upsetting as a long time fan to receive a damaged parcel and literally no responses when trying to get help?

Thanks in advance

Court Magician
    I'm still waiting on my pre-order of He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra and Hordak that was supposed to be out a month ago or so. I hear crickets from the company. If they would just be open on their pages about what the status is. It makes me hesitate at pre-ordering other things when they don't even come close to the said release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevb33 View Post
    I'm still waiting on my pre-order of He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra and Hordak that was supposed to be out a month ago or so. I hear crickets from the company. If they would just be open on their pages about what the status is. It makes me hesitate at pre-ordering other things when they don't even come close to the said release date.
    They gave an update on these figures in the latest Super7 Supercast.

Heroic Warrior
    Sent the email again when Bryan asked us to do so, and 3 days later I have a pristine replacement Merman and missing Triklops head was in as well! Very happy.

Court Magician
    I just checked my pre-order status from Aug which was paid, but now it doesn't exist on my order history! My pre order for the the 4 l(He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak, She-Ra) is gone completely from my order history despite me paying in Aug when I pre-ordered, of course. With orders in the past they are still listed as fulfilled as they were, but no this one, no sign of it. WTF? If they are being filled this week, why isn't it listed as fulfilled or unfullfilled? It's simply not there at all.

Emailed several days ago about Prince Adam and still no response. C'mon guys.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevb33 View Post
    I just checked my pre-order status from Aug which was paid, but now it doesn't exist on my order history! My pre order for the the 4 l(He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak, She-Ra) is gone completely from my order history despite me paying in Aug when I pre-ordered, of course. With orders in the past they are still listed as fulfilled as they were, but no this one, no sign of it. WTF? If they are being filled this week, why isn't it listed as fulfilled or unfullfilled? It's simply not there at all.
    The regular S7 page and the pre=orders page are two seperate pages. You cannot see your pre-orders on the regular S7 page. You can check them by going to the pre-order confirmation mail you received when you ordered and click the link. .

Nice....thanks
    Happy Holidays, everyone!!!!!

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MEisterShake View Post
    Emailed several days ago about Prince Adam and still no response. C'mon guys.
    Same here. I actually got better responses before the improvement. Still keeping the faith...
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

After reading this post, I immediately resent my multiple requests to Super7 about my package that was never sent. Included my letter that usps wrote on my behalf. No response from Super7 after 4 business days. Doing my best to be patient and assume positive intent.

Quote Originally Posted by brianflynn View Post
    Howdy MOTU fans,

As many of you know, For a good while now, our (Super7's) online Customer Service has not been that great. We outgrew what we had but couldn't seem to get it fixed no matter how hard we tried. Well, the good news is, we are setting it on fire. That's right, starting Tuesday we are rebuilding our CS team and process from the ground up. It may be a little bumpy the first couple of weeks (but honestly, probably not much different than it is now). The goal is, in the next few weeks to really get a complete overhaul up and running and get our CS to where it needs to be. Sorry it has sucked, trust me, no one is more painfully aware of how it has been a negative experience for many of you more than me. Thanks for your continued support and patience.

-brian

Brian, I have been trying to contact customer support for the past two months and still no success. A while back customer support confirmed that they will be sending me a replacement to my "Epic Battles" figures but I haven't heard back from them since. All my attempts to contact CS failed.
    Not just that, I can't even login to my account any more...I have pending orders with you guys but I can't login to verify

Not sure what else I need to do