Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPOILERS INSIDE! She-Ra backstory SPOILERS INSIDE!

I'm guessing the previous She-Ra is Razz, but I thought this quote from Noelle in a sy-fy article makes it sound like it could be someone else:

Are there any Easter eggs that you’re excited for fans to see in the series?

Yeah! There are a lot of Easter eggs in there. I don’t even remember all of them. But Loo-Kee is hidden in a few places. There are a few name drops of characters and places that we don’t necessarily see, and my favorite one is one that is a little bit of a deeper cut, but it has to do with the She-Ra that came before Adora’s She-Ra, who is actually a little bit of a cameo appearance of a legacy Masters of the Universe character. So there is a lot in there, and there is a lot for Masters of the Universe fans to look for.

Very interesting. A legacy character? Hmmm... the legacy characters would be Teela and the Sorceress. Anybody else would be a newer character... hmmm...
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'm guessing the previous She-Ra is Razz, but I thought this quote from Noelle in a sy-fy article makes it sound like it could be someone else:
    That sounds to me like Madame Razz, which fits with what we're shown and told in Razz and Light Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Very interesting. A legacy character? Hmmm... the legacy characters would be Teela and the Sorceress. Anybody else would be a newer character... hmmm...
    I'd say more likely to be Sorceress or Evil Lyn over Teela unless there is some sort of time jump going on between where Adam and Teela are from a different age of time.

Quote Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
    That sounds to me like Madame Razz, which fits with what we're shown and told in Razz and Light Hope.
    I guess it depends on what she means by Masters of the Universe and if that means POP characters are included.

Reading what Noelle had to say, my thought is NA is far back enough in MOTU's past (it came out in what- '89 or 1990? It's part of Masters legacy whether folks are a fan of that era or not) that maybe it IS a reference to Mara from NA and that she was the last She-Ra. I think if it were meant to be Teela, Madame Razz would have just said her name, not Mara's.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Reading what Noelle had to say, my thought is NA is far back enough in MOTU's past (it came out in what- '89 or 1990? It's part of Masters legacy whether folks are a fan of that era or not) that maybe it IS a reference to Mara from NA and that she was the last She-Ra. I think if it were meant to be Teela, Madame Razz would have just said her name, not Mara's.
    Maybe the answer is just that... It really just is Mara from NA?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX