Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Season 1 talkback and discussion - *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Good- the writing was done well
    Bad- As a gay man, I will even say it pushes the LGBT agenda wayyyyy too hard, as if this is the will and grace of cartoons. I think they could scale it back a touch, personally. I know when we're being given diversity on one side, then I also recognize pandering on the other side.
    Ugly- The animation and character designs are crap-tastic! They are D to the double E twiddleee D- ssssgusting!!!!
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

All the character designs? Because I still say they did a pretty good job redesigning the villains.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

I’ll offer you this... they aren’t horrible! However we haven’t seen the big three... mantenna, leech, and grizzlor.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    I’ll offer you this... they aren’t horrible! However we haven’t seen the big three... mantenna, leech, and grizzlor.
    There's a guy who I'm pretty sure must be Grizzlor; think he's in the episode Razz, and lurking around in the background at the start of The Beacon.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

Yes, he is Grizzlor. The 3rd episode where he briefly talks gives the voice actor for Hordak credit as the voice actor for Grizzlor as well.

Grizzlor show up in the episode "Razz", but the other two are still absent. I'm holding out the theory that one of the cadets gets transformed into Mantenna, most likely Kyle given they share the same butt monkey traits.

Seriously, who couldn't see Kyle getting dumped through a trap door?
    I am Imp's number one fan.