Thread: Oh my god! I've found the STAR SISTERS (SPOILER)

Heroic Warrior

Oh my god! I've found the STAR SISTERS (SPOILER)

Jewelstar - is a black woman
    Starla - looks like brigitte bardot
    Tallstar - you only see her back

- - - Updated - - -

Lol and i tought i found the holy grail hahhahahh

Last edited by Jayk; November 25, 2018 at 12:15am.

Heroic Warrior
    Well spotted! Is that Princess Prom?

I read that Sweet Bee and Peekablue are there too - did you get a screen grab of them as I didn’t see them. All I saw was the Kon-Seal!

I just wish there were at least some mention of Flutterina, it would be a shame for any POP character to be left out of the new series.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post

I read that Sweet Bee and Peekablue are there too - did you get a screen grab of them as I didn’t see them. All I saw was the Kon-Seal!

Our Tall star said she saw P and B
    I havent

Sadly

Yes princess prom

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post

Peekablue and Sweet Bee are not shown. They are just mentioned during Adora's presentation to Glimmer.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

This leaves only the following Great Rebellion members unseen in the new series:

Double Trouble
    Flutterina
    Peekablue
    Sweet Bee

I hope we will see them in Season 2!

Cheers, Mikey
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Heroic Warrior
    Double trouble and flutterina are not mentioned yet.

Heroic Warrior
    I guess Flutterina doesn't exist yet. She is probably still Small One, not knowing she is a princess and having no connection to her gem and therefore no powers (similar to Scorpia, only that Scorpia knows). I mean, they could not use the whole Small One story, but why would they? It is a good story and it would fit into this show perfectly.

Heroic Warrior Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Those are some cool redesigns! Thanks for spotting them, Jayk!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Heroic Warrior
    What "star sisters " ? I don't recall anything of that sort in the original cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    What "star sisters " ? I don't recall anything of that sort in the original cartoon
    They are in only one episode - "Bow's Magical Gift"

The scene with The Star Sisters only last about a minute or so.

Heroic Warrior
    I see . Thanks Tallstar . I will need to rewatch that episode .

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    You weren't around when they came out as MotUC figures in early 2012 and during the ensuing controversy and brouhaha, either, I guess, nor everytime forumer Tallstar has requested with undefeatable optimism for their toy prototype versions to be released as variants afterwards. One of the most notorious releases of the line for several reasons.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Awesome! Can't wait to see how they play into the story. Shame we didn't see PeekaBee at the prom, since every princess was allegedly there
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I want to get the MOTUC collection of all three Star Sisters and Glory Bird. I'm very far behind in toy collecting, I've been mostly concerned with bringing my DC Comics movies/TV series collections up to date recently.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes

With hair and fabric

- - - Updated - - -

Lookef at them again.

Our tall star is right .

Tallstar is a African woman like jewel too.so only starla is a white.
    So they hardly can be sisters anymore?
    Last edited by Jayk; November 25, 2018 at 12:15am.

It's funny, but sometimes when I watch Gypsy (either version) the characters known as The Three Strippers who perform the song You Gotta Get A Gimmick remind me of The Star Sisters, you've got Electra, the one who lights up like either a Christmas Tree or a star could be Starla whose starbursts warn of danger, bold and brash Mazeppa the Gladiator could be the proud and extending Tallstar, and Tessie Tura the butterfly woman could be the delicate and demure Jewelstar.

Here's a better look at the Castle Bright Moon "War Room" mural that appears in the series. I posted a link to the page containing this image awhile back, but it sort of fell under the radar and got buried in the thread. The Star Sisters are shown in the 6th panel. I think Peekablue and Sweet Bee are in the 2nd panel? Not positive though.

bmwarroommural.jpg

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Here's a better look at the Castle Bright Moon "War Room" mural that appears in the series. I posted a link to the page containing this image awhile back, but it sort of fell under the radar and got buried in the thread. The Star Sisters are shown in the 6th panel. I think Peekablue and Sweet Bee are in the 2nd panel? Not positive though.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...7&d=1550009597

bmwarroommural.jpg
    I haven´t seen the version of the war room wall painting and i have a lot of questions!!!

Angella and Micah in the center seem to be clear.

Castspella behind Netossa and Spinerella, that was rather easy.

Far right the Starsisters but in their more vintage look than what we have seen in this still of their party outfits and looks. Especially Jewelstar. Who seem to have her long ponytail in this picture while in the still from the prom episode she seems to have really short hair almost a bald look like these Wakanda warriors from Black Panther.

Now going to the left. We have Perfuma and a very india inspired looking like Mermista but between them that mustache almost arabic looking guy with his turban...i´m clueless.

And than the two characters from the very left....

One is more american indian looking and i have no clue what her Rhune Stone is suppose to be.
    And the last one is looks more like a butterfly person to me than a birdlike person. Her Rhune Stone is in the shape of a leaf and caterpillars and leaves are very connected.
    It looks to me she has huge wings and antennas. She could be Flutterina or maybe Sweetbee...but i would say Flutterina is more likely...

But those two and the mustache guy are more or less a mystery to me.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Widget
    I think that the characters on the mural are the ancestors of the original ones. Second segment mother of Frosta and Sweet bee
    Next one: Ancestors of mermista peekablue (the male one with feathers) and perfuma. Center one Angella and Micah. In the fifth Castaspella and I suppose a young netossa and spinnerella. Final one the star sisters.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by CristinaMiguel View Post
    I think that the characters on the mural are the ancestors of the original ones. Second segment mother of Frosta and Sweet bee
    Next one: Ancestors of mermista peekablue (the male one with feathers) and perfuma. Center one Angella and Micah. In the fifth Castaspella and I suppose a young netossa and spinnerella. Final one the star sisters.
    You could be right the farest left could be Frostas ancestor and could be an Inuit and not american indian the Rhune stone resembles Frostas marking on her shoulders a bit.

Good call.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Master of New Adventures!
    It's scary that you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    They are in only one episode - "Bow's Magical Gift"

The scene with The Star Sisters only last about a minute or so.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tallstar-1.gif