Thread: Episode 9: "No Princess Left Behind" (SPOILERS!)

Episode 9: "No Princess Left Behind" (SPOILERS!)

Hi - a lot has changed since the 200x days. We couldn't binge all the episodes back then; as each episode was released, we'd discuss it... in detail! Now, you can binge all the She-Ra episodes at once; so, it's not quite the same. I'm proposing we set up a thread for each episode so we don't have to choose to stay out conversations until we've seen the whole season.

This thread is for Episode 9: "No Princess Left Behind". Please only discuss what was shown in this episode and those leading up to it.

Thank you.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior
    Not a bad episode. Glimmer’s torture was pretty severe for a children’s cartoon!

I’m surprised Mermista had so much trouble in the watery sewer. I guess all of the bodily waste means her hydro kinetic powers are useless?

I wasn’t sure what was going on between Kyle and Bow. The Horde Troopers all seem to be pretty weak, emotional and ineffective given they were raised by Shadow Weaver.

Writing off Entrapta as dead was very surprising. They had no proof that she was dead or even injured. Were they just guilty about leaving her behind the locked door? Or did they honestly think the closing door had somehow immediately killed her, despite her super strong hair?
    Last edited by Haephestus; November 19, 2018 at 09:16pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post

Writing off Entrapta as dead was very surprising. They had no proof that she was dead or even injured. We’re they just guilty about leaving her behind the locked door? Or did they honestly think the closing door had somehow immediately killed her, despite her super strong hair?
    I'm pretty sure I saw fire. Something about desinfecting the lock after people went through? I don't completely remember what She-Ra said about that way out.

And I think Mermista's powers work just fine in the sewer, she is just too disgusted to concentrate.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Imma call it now.... Kyle and friends are totally gonna join the rebellion, so the Horde will have to send Leech, Modulok, Mantenna.. etc.. to fill the void..... Also, devastating a planet and freezing all the animals in a forest to death just because you want to tinker with tech puts Entrapta firmly on the side of Sociopathic, if not evil... Plus we haven't seen how she and Emily avoided the "cleansing" of the section she got trapped in.... There will be emotions in season 2
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Yeh I was totally confused why they said Entrapta was dead.
    I have no idea how the door closing means she died?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Quote Originally Posted by Xena-She-Ra View Post
    Yeh I was totally confused why they said Entrapta was dead.
    I have no idea how the door closing means she died?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    SPOILER BELOW OBVIOUSLY! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE, DON'T CLICK THE BELOW!

That green corridor they escaped out of was a vent system that filled with combustible gas. Each part had to be cleared of the gas before they could proceed, and the doors would only stay open about a minute or two.

At the last door, Entrapta went back in to get Emily and the door closed and the gas combusted. They assumed she was dead.

Heroic Warrior
    I loved this action-packed episode. The danger felt real. With the slow build up of the previous episodes, going into The Fright Zone as a team really felt epic. Could be my fav so far. Stakes were super high.

For my ,this ep has the forced moment of the season.

When they believe Entrapta dies(why???) ,they decided to break the Alliance ,
    just for a died? came on, it's a war ,it's suppouse there will be dead. A bit forced.