Thread: Power-Con 2018 - Live AudioPlay

Power-Con 2018 - Live AudioPlay

It's not just for Germans anymore! Come join Gunnar Sadlowski for a presentation of the most beloved German audioplay episode "Doppelganger", with original music and sound effects, provided by the Production Firm. Enjoy a taste of what USA fans have missed out on for years.
    Featuring: Daniel Benedict, Danielle Gelehrter, Matthias Brink, John F. Carroll, Pixel Dan Eardley, James Eatock, and more
    Video editing: Daniel Benedict

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I love the German audioplays. Very atmospheric with outstanding voice actors who pulls you right to eternia with endless imagination.
    The filmation cartoon is fantastic but I'm glad I had the chance to experience a different take of the story of the masters. The German audioplays are my favourites. Most things are the same or similar, especially the characters but what really differs the audioplays from the cartoon is, the audioplays have more depths in them, the stories are enhanced, more exciting while taking a more serious route.

It's fun to see a fanproject like this. Thanks for this
    PlayStation 4 owner? Join our Masters of the Universe community with 3k members.