Thread: A Possible Princesses Of Power Colouring Book

A Possible Princesses Of Power Colouring Book

Hey Guys

I found something of interest for fans of New She-Ra. Now, I'm not sure if it is an official release or a fan made creation (although I'm strongly guessing it's the latter), but it appears to be a She-Ra & The Princesses Of Power colouring book. However, the picture on the cover of the book is clearly of Classic She-Ra, but the information states that it is related to the new series. I have to confess, I've known about this for a few days now, but I was hesitant to share (forgive me for my uncharacteristic selfishness) because there was only ONE book left, and I wanted it.

If it is related to New POP, that's awesome, if it is about Classic POP, it is still awesome, because it is a book I don't have (until it actually arrives in the mail).

Title: She-Ra Coloring Book: She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power Amazing Coloring Book - Inspired By Dreamworks TV Series 2018.

Author: Molly Benson

eBay item: 372496290452 **links to active auctions are not allowed in discussion**

She-Ra Book.jpg

Cheers, Mikey
    Last edited by Mikey; November 21, 2018 at 12:01am.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

POP and Customs Lover! heftysmurf76's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing Mikey! Definitely looks and sounds like an artist capitalizing on the popularity of the new series, but regardless, fun and cool to see!!! I LURVE coloring books though, and am Thrilled to see one for PoP or P(s)op!!!! Either way I do hope you'll share pictures of the interior pages...watermarked if you must but I defo need to see what the art looks like and what characters they chose to include!

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmurf76 View Post
    Thanks for sharing Mikey! Definitely looks and sounds like an artist capitalizing on the popularity of the new series, but regardless, fun and cool to see!!! I LURVE coloring books though, and am Thrilled to see one for PoP or P(s)op!!!! Either way I do hope you'll share pictures of the interior pages...watermarked if you must but I defo need to see what the art looks like and what characters they chose to include!
    Anything for you my friend, and my other friends too. I can borrow my sister's photocopier/printer/scanner, provided I can make it actually work for me. I'm not that great with machines, but I aim to please and will do my best.

I have a large collection of colouring books, some used and some in pristine condition. I also found a MOTU, TMNT, and Power Rangers books.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Heroic Warrior
    Lol at the cover
    The big silikon breasts and lips.

Anyway....happy that so much is happening

Amazon.com currently has it for $5.99.
    https://www.amazon.com/She-Ra-Colori...2P7861YH10ZY1E

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Looks totally Filmation She-Ra, not a trace of NuPoP except for the opportunism.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Thanks for that Link Firefly!!! I picked up a copy!

When my book comes, I will post a list describing every picture in the book - with spoiler warnings of course.

My other question is if this is legit or not. I'd question that based on the 80s era cover art and then the modern interior art.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Manis007 View Post
    My other question is if this is legit or not. I'd question that based on the 80s era cover art and then the modern interior art.
    My copy of this book came in the mail today, the interior art is awesome, I don't care if it is legit, or a bootleg or not.

If you support the property, you should care. Especially if the interior art borrows work from fans (which has happened).
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

Of course I care about the fans and the creators of the series, but the book has some beautiful artwork and I can't help enjoying the striking black and white artwork. I would have preferred an official colouring book, but this is as close as it gets for now.

If you support the property, you should care. Especially if the interior art borrows work from fans (which has happened).
    the interior is nothing more than lineart from the FIRST trailer, no fan artwork has been stolen...IMHO its a nice book, but not that impressive. I was going to post about it when I myself received it but because I wasn't as impressed I left it alone.

That's a bit better. But still, if you guys can leave a review and say the cover doesn't indicate what's inside, that may be helpful to both old and new fans.

That's a bit better. But still, if you guys can leave a review and say the cover doesn't indicate what's inside, that may be helpful to both old and new fans.
    Does anyone want me to describe the pictures in the book, with or without spoilers? I can say that the paper featuring the artwork is pretty much good quality and is blank on one side so there should be no problem with colour leakage if you want to color the pages.

Yes, the cover is problematic in that it doesn't indicate what is inside, although the cover art is quite picturesque. I found some beautiful colour pencils (regular and watercolour) in my local newsagent, and there other adult colouring books I am eager to buy (two for Aquaman, a MOTU, a POP, a Power Rangers, and a TMNT) and I am just itching to get colouring, even if it does hurt my arthritic hands.
    Last edited by Mikey; December 11, 2018 at 01:00am.