Thread: Hopes for future seasons (Speculation/possible Spoilers)

Court Magician

Hopes for future seasons (Speculation/possible Spoilers)

First created thread.

Since we know Noelle and her team have already mapped out four seasons' worth of etory, I figured it might be fun to have a thread where fans can talk about what they hope to/want to see in the future and/orwhat they think we might see.

For me, I want to see more of Catra and Adora's complicated history and learn more about how they first met, more backstory on the original Princess Alliance, and the introduction of the He-Man/Eternian side of the mythos.

I would love to see Double Trouble, Peekablue, Flutterina, Sweet Bee, and The Star Sisters join the cast. I would also like to see more of Grizzlor, as well as the introduction of Leech, Mantenna, and Modulok. A love interest between Bow and Kyle would be nice too, just like in Freedom Fighters: The Ray. Strong female equality and boy bonding would give the show more diversity.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

I want to see Horde Prime and the galactic Horde empire.

A few of my "hopes" (in no particular order):
    He-Man is introduced and spins things off into it's own MOTU series.
    She-Ra and the Rebellion finally drive the Horde from Etheria, giving them a victory they never enjoyed in the original series.
    A new faction of villains fill the void left on Etheria by the defeat of Hordak (whether it's led by Catra as the main villainess, Shadow Weaver, or something or somebody entirely new).
    Double Trouble, who never appeared in classic PoP animation, is introduced as a main character.
    We experience a time jump at some point in the story where we get to see these characters grow into their slightly more adult selves with different costumes, etc.

Heroic Warrior
    I hope to see the "missing" characters from the vintage toy line and Filmation cartoon:

- The Great Rebellion - Huntara, Granita, General Sunder, Sweet Bee, Peekablue, Double Trouble, Flutterina and the Star Sisters.
    - The Evil Horde (and other baddies) - Leech, Mantenna, Modulok, Hunga the Harpy, Vultak and Dylamug. Maybe Horde Prime eventually.

I hope that they better explain just how the Evil Horde is threatening Etheria. At the moment, the various kingdoms ruled by Princesses seem to be doing pretty well for themselves. Sure, She-Ra saved the day for Perfuma and Mermista, but they had apparently been holding their own for a number of years.

Obviously, I hope that they deep dive into the She-Ra / Grayskull mythology and that we learn more about the mantle of "She-Ra" and the previous She-Ras, including Mara.

I hope that they follow Shadow Weaver's now independent (?) path given she's been replaced by Catra as Hordak's second in command.

It would be great to see Catra, Scorpia and Entrapta forming an efficient and viscious team. I think the Princess Alliance needs to lose some battles along the way, otherwise the Evil Horde just won't seem threatening. Catra and the Evil Horde need to appear at least somewhat competent in their evil doing.

In particular, I would like to see more non-humanoid or "freakish" members of The Great Rebellion. At the moment, most of the "monstrous" characters are firmly in the Evil Horde and the "humanoid" characters are all heroes. For example, I think it would be great if Sweet Bee was quite insectoid (like Buzz Off).

I want to see hunga, peekablue , sweet bee, star sisters, double trouble( green glade princess, cousin of glimmer) mizar( home of angella) josh ,the seress , the wizardress.joya as another princess(bubble princess)
    Last edited by facet; November 25, 2018 at 08:38pm.

Hordak gets tired of losing and turns Kyle into Mantenna and Rogelio into Leech. If there wasn't already an Octavia, I'd say Lonnie into Octavia.

Adora screws up with her sword and brings Kowl to life. I'm hoping he'd be jerky like the original Kowl, but they seem to have given Mermista his sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Hordak gets tired of losing and turns Kyle into Mantenna and Rogelio into Leech. If there wasn't already an Octavia, I'd say Lonnie into Octavia.

Adora screws up with her sword and brings Kowl to life. I'm hoping he'd be jerky like the original Kowl, but they seem to have given Mermista his sense of humor.
    Personally, I would love Lonnie to become Double Trouble.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Heroic Warrior
    I hope Catra gets a lion.

Of course i'd like to see He-Man,I think they could based in the first She-Ra minicomic ,on that story He-Man meets She-Ra when Adora is already capable to become into She-Ra .
    I'd also like the Horde capture Adora,Shadow Weaver erases her memory,Adora turns evil and it's the time for Despara!
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; November 23, 2018 at 09:08pm.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    Of course i'd like to see He-Man,I think they could based in the first She-Ra minicomic ,on that story He-Man meets She-Ra when Adora is already capable to become into She-Ra .
    I'd also like the Horde capture Adora,Shadow Weaver erases her memory,Adora turns evil and it's the time for Despara!
    That reminds me of the time the kidnapped as a child - and raised-to-be-evil Astronema turned good again and became Karone in Power Rangers In Space, and was kidnapped by the dark forces, became Astronema again, until the last episode where she was redeemed and became Karone again, and then in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, Karone became the Pink Ranger after Kendrix was (briefly) killed off and bequeathed her powers to Karone.

I'd like to see them explain what Grayskull is, at the very least.

In this universe, why is she honoring Grayskull? In the original, we knew it was where He-Man's power came from, so it made sense when his sister used it, as well. Right now, it's just a name drop for us old school fans. Which is nice, but I'd like an in-universe exploration. One of the more powerful He-Man episodes for me was Into the Abyss. Seeing that power coming from below Grayskull when Adam called it forth...was amazing.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

I was always a fan of General Sunder, I would like to see him in the new series as well.

Heroic Warrior
    The introduction of Keldor as a trainee member of the Horde.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior
    Keldor was pre-she ra

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayk View Post
    Keldor was pre-she ra
    Could be different in this universe. Rules have already changed with them all being younger.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I would like to see Kyle, tired of being on the weak end of the spectrum, have his insecurities played on by Hordak to cajole him into becoming Mantenna. While he might be happy with this transformation, I could see Lonnie finding it unsettling.

Definitely want to see Entraptra face some fallout over helping Catra "hack the planet" as it were. Granted she might have her own justifiable reasons for being angry at the Princess Alliance as well, but she did very nearly cause the downfall of Brightmoon, the death of Glimmer, and possibly the destruction of Etheria just to gather data.

When the backstory of the First Ones is explored, I'd like them not to be absolutely squeaky clean. Mara should have a clear reason for rebelling as she did, even if she did go overboard banishing them and moving the planet to another dimension.

Maybe make an enemy mine situation for Bow and Scorpia. I'd like to see her get some more screen time, and he seems like the kind of person she could partner with over mutual survival.

I'd love to see the nonhuman members of the Rebellion turn out to be a third faction on Etheria, Maybe treated as myths come to life by the humans, and mistrustful of them in turn. Perhaps Hordak's even managed to strike a deal with them that needs to be neutralized to bring them onto the side of good. They could be the original inhabitants of Etheria before the First One's colonized it, so they have a reason to see Hordak trying to take the runestones as a good thing.

Imp and Hordak to become more prominent. I get Catra is meant to be the more traditional villainous rival, but Hordak really needs to get off his proverbial throne and demonstrate why the Rebellion should fear him. And naturally I would be thrilled to see Imp's role in the series expanded upon. Maybe link him to the missing nonhumans.

An explanation as to the nature of the Whispering Woods and why its protecting Brightmoon. In the original series its hinted that the Twiggets used their connection to the Woods to help confound and impede the Horde. But if no Twiggets are here this time, why is it still defending the Rebels? It doesn't look to be Perfuma's doing.

Madame Razz make a return, preferably with a big, floppy red hat, though maintaining her new character model. And make her something of a counterpoint to Light Hope. Clearly they both have different ideas on what it means to be a good She-Ra.

I actually have dozens of plot ideas I'd love to see show up as the show progresses, but it's late and I may be typing scatterbrained right now.
    I am Imp's number one fan.