Thread: Hello from California

Widget

Hello from California

Looks like I have to make a post here before I can even see the forums after signing up, so here goes...

I am a product of the early 70s. Iíve been visiting these forums for a while, but just recently decided to sign up. I watched He-Man when I was growing up, and loved the action figures. I kept all my action figures from my youth, though I had pretty much stopped watching He-Man until the 2002 series sparked my interest again. I ended up completing my He-Man vintage figure collection in the following years, and Iím now a fan of Super 7ís stuff, mainly the MOTUSCLE and Reaction lines. Iíve also got a collection of vintage He-Man erasers, and I love my McDonaldís He-Man figures based on the 2002 series. I also collect a bunch of other vintage stuff: Star Wars (Iíve got nearly everything Kenner produced), Battlestar Galactica, Tron, Blackstar, Zoids, and a few vintage Transformers. Sadly, Iíve got very little room to display, so I end up keeping them stored in Bankerís Boxes, pulling them out when I am feeling nostalgic (which is almost daily!).

Happy to be here, and if anyone wants to talk vintage collecting, shoot me a message.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Hemanaman!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Cool introduction, your collection sounds awesome!! I love the MOTUSCLE figures, they're so fun to collect!! As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome aboard! I love those 80's erasers too! I have an Orko MOC.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Hemanaman!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Cool introduction, your collection sounds awesome!! I love the MOTUSCLE figures, they're so fun to collect!! As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Dedset!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Welcome aboard! I love those 80's erasers too! I have an Orko MOC.

Thanks, Dorrmann! I have never actually seen the erasers on card, very cool. I only have the set that was sold in the US, the ones that were sold overseas were tradiditionally really hard to find, so I gave up looking for them years ago. I have loose (but nice) examples of He-Man, Orko, Teela, MAA, Mer-man, ram-man, and beast man. AFAIK, those are the only ones that came to the US. I’ve got the Star Wars ROTJ erasers that look similarly made, but I’m not sure if they are from the same company.