Thread: DreamWorks New She-Ra Pin Set & Other Merchandise

DreamWorks New She-Ra Pin Set & Other Merchandise

Hey She-Ravers

I did a search on the forums for any thread or mention of POP/New She-Ra/DreamWorks/Netflix pin sets, and no search results for New She-Ra pin sets and other merchandise related to the series showed any existing threads (other than for the Netflix show itself). So I hope it's OK to post a new thread about these awesome pin sets I found on E-Bay. One set features the heroes (She-Ra, Swift Wind, Glimmer, and Bow), and the other set features the villains (Catra, Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, and Hordak). Apologies if the pins have been featured elsewhere on another thread, but I just couldn't find any search results for any keywords I typed in.

POP Pin 1.jpg

POP Pin 2.jpg

***Links to active eBay auctions are not allowed***

In the meantime I will keep searching for New POP related merchandise and post any thing I find here.

Cheers, Mikey
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Scroll down to the New York Comic Con Section.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-Nov-13th-2018
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Scroll down to the New York Comic Con Section.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-Nov-13th-2018
    Sorry, there have been so many awesome and fabulous articles and photos of New She-Ra/POP I can't remember everything I've seen and read.

Thanks anyway Tallstar. It's just awesome that so much amazing merchandise relating to MOTU and POP has been released. That and anything related to the new Aquaman movie is so exciting.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Sorry, there have been so many awesome and fabulous articles and photos of New She-Ra/POP I can't remember everything I've seen and read.
    Oh, no problem at all. Usually I don't say anything in these instances, because it always feels awkward to me to tell people that something has already been posted -- like I'm somehow diminishing their excitement, if that makes sense.

However, I have noticed other comments (or questions) about things that are also included in the opening post of that thread. It got me thinking that some folks possibly don't realize what that first post contains, because they are focused on the most recent pages of the thread.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Thankyou for always being such a kind friend to me over the years Tallstar, I hope I've never been anything but a friend to you over the years and that I've never offended you or hurt you in any way. Also, thanks for posting so much about the New She-Ra series, it took me a while to get caught up with everyone else due to what else was going on in my life lately, but I really love this new series as much as the original. I had been keeping up with the clips you had posted before I actually started watching and I love the merchandise threads too. My friend Kit, whom you remember me speaking of in the old days is interested in the new series as well, he's been keeping up with the media regarding the series, but if I know him, we'll probably have Season 2 before he gets around to watching Season 1, mostly due to being so busy too.

I still want one of those New She-Ra goodie boxes though, and Kit will probably want one too, so I would like 2 boxes.

I wish they would sell these pin sets. I've seen them given away at NYCC, and also on their Instagram page, but since I couldn't go to NYCC and never win anything, I'd just like the opportunity to buy them, and not at ebay prices.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off