Thread: Justice League - Power Rangers Crossover (Graphic Novel)

Justice League - Power Rangers Crossover (Graphic Novel)

Hey Rangers

I found this awesome Power Rangers/Justice League crossover graphic novel, I always love crossovers between my favourite properties, like the Batman/Ninja Turtles graphic novels, the MOTU/DC/Thundercats book coming out next year, and the TMNT: Next Mutation/Power Rangers In Space TV series crossover.

JLPR.jpg

https://www.amazon.com.au/Justice-Le...+power+rangers

Cheers, Mikey
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Chris here...

Hey Mikey, I have the single comic issues that make up this trade paperback - only because I prefer collecting comics rather than trades. It's a really fun read, I definitely think you would enjoy it!

There's also currently a MOTU / DC crossover being published based on the Injustice video game series. And yep, the three Batman / TMNT crossover miniseries which I thoroughly recommend!!

Take care...
    Part of the "Kidult" craze long before it was a thing! : )

Quote Originally Posted by He-Fan View Post
    Chris here...

Hey Mikey, I have the single comic issues that make up this trade paperback - only because I prefer collecting comics rather than trades. It's a really fun read, I definitely think you would enjoy it!

There's also currently a MOTU / DC crossover being published based on the Injustice video game series. And yep, the three Batman / TMNT crossover miniseries which I thoroughly recommend!!

Take care...
    Love the Batman and TMNT crossover myself.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Chris here...

Take care...
    Hey Chris

As always, it's awesome to hear from you, my friend. Usually we are so much alike, we could be brothers or even twins.

However, as much as I love individual comics, I really love collecting the stories in one collected trade volume, it's easier for me to collect comics that way. I do have the first Batman/TMNT volume (and I think my sister is buying me the others, but shhhh, don't tell her I think I know that).

My copy of the Power Rangers/Justice League book was supposed to be a present too, but my sister can never resist giving people presents early.

Also, I will be getting the MOTU/Injustice omnibus book next year. I love omnibuses/omnibi, whatever you call 'em.

Cheers, Mikey
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Chris here...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Hey Chris

As always, it's awesome to hear from you, my friend. Usually we are so much alike, we could be brothers or even twins.

However, as much as I love individual comics, I really love collecting the stories in one collected trade volume, it's easier for me to collect comics that way. I do have the first Batman/TMNT volume (and I think my sister is buying me the others, but shhhh, don't tell her I think I know that).

My copy of the Power Rangers/Justice League book was supposed to be a present too, but my sister can never resist giving people presents early.

Also, I will be getting the MOTU/Injustice omnibus book next year. I love omnibuses/omnibi, whatever you call 'em.

Cheers, Mikey
    Hi Mikey, yep I totally get what you mean about collecting trades rather than individual comics - it is definitely easier! For me there's just something exciting about holding a comic book in my hand and adding it to my collection, I've been collecting them since 1993 and each time I get a new one I still get the same buzz I had when I first started my collection. It's the same principle as why I prefer the sensation of owning & reading a book (the feel of it in my hands, the smell of the paper, the swift turning of the page as it gets gripping) rather than reading an e-Book.

But the most important thing is that, whatever our preferred method, we both get to enjoy these cool stories!

Take care my friend...
    Part of the "Kidult" craze long before it was a thing! : )

Chris here...

Hi Mikey, yep I totally get what you mean about collecting trades rather than individual comics - it is definitely easier! For me there's just something exciting about holding a comic book in my hand and adding it to my collection, I've been collecting them since 1993 and each time I get a new one I still get the same buzz I had when I first started my collection. It's the same principle as why I prefer the sensation of owning & reading a book (the feel of it in my hands, the smell of the paper, the swift turning of the page as it gets gripping) rather than reading an e-Book.

But the most important thing is that, whatever our preferred method, we both get to enjoy these cool stories!

Take care my friend...

Hey Chris

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes smelling books, and I totally understand the love of holding a gripping story in your hands and enjoying the story and the page turning. I just read two of the DC Icons series of novels (I've read Batman and Wonder Woman and I'm about to start Catwoman, and Superman comes out in March next year), and I hope there will be more in the series - (an Aquaman novel would rock). I also collect the Legends Of Batman graphic novels and DC Graphic Novel collection books each fortnight. I only just bought The Joker and Green Lantern: Wanted - Hal Jordan books today. I also love Marsha, Queen Of Diamonds and Shining Knight and wish for more stories featuring those two.

Cheers, Mikey