Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2019 - August 17 & 18 in Anaheim, California - Attendee pre-sales are LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    Val i have a question and a suggestion:
    1- Question, the head of Slamuray of Cyclone its so cool, is easy to removable or need Dry hear.
    As I talked about on the last RGD, I believe these are being made at Mattel's factory. If not, they are using Mattel's molds. So the heads should come off and on like any MOTUC figure pre-Super7's factory's tooling.

2- Suggestion: The sales are good any chance in the future have no repaints for power con, and chance to original characters, like the past year, spikor, chopper and trollans, maybe Lady Slither, this coment but many of us want yhis obscure characters and Super 7 not sure to continue with collector choise. Movie characters are cool, but a complete wave of them, maybe is not the ideal for many of us. Tranks
    I talk about this and costs on the last Roast Gooble Dinner. Please check it out! It's better to hear what I had to say. I think it conveys it better than in text.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    I'm just glad it didn't sell out in the first hour. I think the high prices for the nature of the small run are keeping it from disappearing faster.
    I think you're right.

BBTS told me things slowed down considerably after that initial rush.
    I haven't talked to them in a few hours, but last time I did, we were up to sold stock quantities of:
    ~80% Horde Zombie He-Man
    ~65% 3-Pack
    and ~40% She-Ra

So I think the MOTUC figures may sell out before May 5th. And I think She-Ra will hang around until the end of the pre-order, or at least that's my guess.

This was still way easier to get than Rotar and Twistoid.

(At least, in the first couple years they were out until they found thousands of them somewhere a year or so ago.)
    That won't happen with Power-Con figures.
    But, yeah, I wasn't surprised that some of the pre-Super7 MOTUC MattyCollector stock had old storage of a few hundred to a couple thousand here or there.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Widget
    hell yeeeesss

so stoked these didnt go super quick, scored 1 zombie heman anda 3 pack....i want that wrapping paper, but the more i think about its a strange thing to pay $30+ for and then wrap some gift and then its ripped off and thrown out...initially thought id get several rolls of it, but the price point and a lil bit of reality check prevented me from adding to order...plus i dont have any one in my life that would really appreciate the wrapping paper let alone the gifts given to them haha

anyhow thanks to all involved for helping no attendees score 4 new MOTUC figures!!!!!!!! eeeeek!! 4 new figs!!!!

Pre-ordered on BBTS.

I would normally buy 2 one to open and one to keep in the box but that would have been equivalent to a Snake Mountain. I get why the prices are so high and I get why Super7 only wants PC to do only repaints but I think another price hike like this year and the price will be too much. Would love to go out to Power-Con but just don't have the time.

My suggestion for next years exclusives if there is another increase in cost.
    Less SKU's
    Possible shared exclusive with another con that can get some new tooling like a new face (like how Bot-con use to do it)
    Maybe get away from the figure side of things and go another direction like props/statues or vehicles/playsets and accessories. These both get small runs anyways and Mattel and Super7 stay away from these items. Kickstarter/pre-roder would be a good way to get guaranteed sales.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Oz View Post
    ...i want that wrapping paper, but the more i think about its a strange thing to pay $30+ for and then wrap some gift and then its ripped off and thrown out...initially thought id get several rolls of it, but the price point and a lil bit of reality check prevented me from adding to order...plus i dont have any one in my life that would really appreciate the wrapping paper...
    This was my thought EXACTLY as well. I had it in my cart but then deleted it after my reality check lol. I still have my Holiday He-Man displayed with his paper and that is really all I need.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm wallpapering my house with it.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    This was my thought EXACTLY as well. I had it in my cart but then deleted it after my reality check lol. I still have my Holiday He-Man displayed with his paper and that is really all I need.
    My plan is to hide the paper and wrap some MOTU stuff for my son this Christmas. He asks for MOTUC every year.

Slime Pit he-man just sold out on BBTS

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bat4life1 View Post
    Slime Pit he-man just sold out on BBTS
    I know, just pre-ordered 1 of the last ones. A little surprised that he sold out that quickly, glad I got in on time!

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Now we just need a Slime Pit to put him in...

I'm totally in for that She-Ra!!!

She's selling for less than the 6" figures! And, she will look fantastic with the recent Mondo 12" He-Man figure!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

An update on the BBTS stock. I got more firm numbers. I DO believe some Horde Zombie He-Man will return to inventory, but not many.

~95% Horde Zombie He-Man
    ~65% 3-Pack
    ~40% She-Ra
    ~70% MOTU MUSCLE slime can wave 4

• Horde Zombie He-Man is definitely selling out very soon.
    • The 3-pack has slowed down a lot, but it's still slowly moving. I still don't expect it to last until May 5th.
    • I think She-Ra will last until May 5th but the balance is already pre-claimed by other retailers so if you don't want to pay a mint later, I recommend jumping on it now.
    • The slime can stock they have is moving much faster than I imagined. I don't expect that to last through May 5th either.

I don't have SPACE inventory yet. But I can't imagine they have a lot left.

Hope that's helpful info!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Darn.
    Slime Pit He-Man sold out.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMarc View Post
    Darn.
    Slime Pit He-Man sold out.
    Dude! I know! That sucks, went to BBTS to order him as saw he was sold out. 🤬

- - - Updated - - -

I HAVE to have slime pit He-man so I bit the bullet and ordered from SPACE. Still probably cheaper than getting him off eBay.

Heroic Warrior
    Okay, I'll admit it. I was wrong. I said that Horde Zombie He-Man would sell out in less than 30 minutes over at BBTS once it was listed on the website on April 8th. It was up on BBTS for like 11 hours. That's a reasonably good amount of time to be available for people to preorder it. I even preordered one myself from BBTS.

That's how long the Holiday He-Man figure should have lasted over at the Super7 site for Cyber Monday last year.

We got a slime pit He Man, there is a slime pit can of MUSCLE....gotta believe that a Slime pit is on Super 7's radar in the near future...

It says pre-order on BBTS, was more stock added?

Quote Originally Posted by ninja man View Post
    Yes, BBTS got more stock it seems... I snagged one, but yikes, $70 is a lot of money for a single figure...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninja man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yes, BBTS got more stock it seems... I snagged one, but yikes, $70 is a lot of money for a single figure...
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    ....I DO believe some Horde Zombie He-Man will return to inventory, but not many.
    Just a few posts earlier, gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yeah I did the same thing....and add shipping!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Just a few posts earlier, gents.
    Yeah I know, I read your post, and thats honestly what made me go back and check. I just didnt expect bbts to update the site so soon.

Court Magician
    Gone again

Widget
    whoa

cool to hear others thoughts/plans with wrapping paper...the only other thing i wanted to do with it was maybe wrap my front apt door or one of the doors in apt with it would be rad.
    how much is it at the show, less than $30?

really wanted doubles of slime pit heman but wasnt sure what the heck kinda package it is and yeah ,the price is def not 'doubles friendly" lol

very glad i pulled trigger yesterday!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Oz View Post
    whoa

cool to hear others thoughts/plans with wrapping paper...the only other thing i wanted to do with it was maybe wrap my front apt door or one of the doors in apt with it would be rad.
    how much is it at the show, less than $30?

really wanted doubles of slime pit heman but wasnt sure what the heck kinda package it is and yeah ,the price is def not 'doubles friendly" lol

very glad i pulled trigger yesterday!!
    20 for paper and classics card.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Wow too steep for me! Was thinking about the three pack but not at $200+. Congrats to everyone that's able to get them though!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I was lucky enough to snag a He Man when BBTS relisted a few, the price hurts, but I have a feeling this guy is going to be Fisto price on the secondary market.

What is in the Wave 4 Slime Can? Blind-bag keshis? Weren't these She-Ra/Horde not MOTU? I'm only aware of 3 MOTU muscle waves.
    Last edited by suckator; April 9, 2019 at 09:34pm.