Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2019 - August 17 & 18 in Anaheim, California - Exclusive sales have ENDED

Looks like an early Christmas gift to the MOTU fan community. So excited the show is not taking a year off. Interested to see the new venue, really hoping it's as convenient a location as the Torrance Marriott has been.

I'm fine with the exclusives being repaints and as the above posts have shown, there are a ton of variations fans would love to have in their collection. The exclusives aren't even close to my favorite things about the show, but will definitely consider purchasing them to support the con.

POWER-CON!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    Glad it’s coming back and looking forward to another year. Keep up the good work.

As far as cheap variants go—I’m probably the only one but right now my biggest number one want for Classics is Dree-Elle and Montork released in the Classics packaging—so even simpler than a repaint.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Great News!!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

A bit disappointed in it only being repaints this time around after the awesome figures from last year. But I hope this means we can finish up the lost wave with Slamurai and a Snake Trooper 3-Pack.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Glad to hear Power-Con is set for 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Storm (repaint Swift Wind)
    Clawdeen (paint Battle Lion the magenta/ pink colors he should have been painted)
    Pink CG Teela
    Crystal CG MAA
    These are all good ideas.

Heroic Warrior
    I would take a repaint weapons pack

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind if they used the horse mold to make a proper Spirit.

Maybe a repainted Man-At-Arms with silver armor to resemble his look from the Snakemen episodes of the 200X show. This is assuming that they still have access to the molds from the MAA figures released on the regular MOTUC line. I'm picturing it having roughly the same paint job as the body from Snake Man-At-Arms, but silver. And he could come with the standard MAA head.

Assuming that they still have access to the molds that were used for the Ultimate Teela figure, it would be nice to get a new release of the Goddess (whether painted as close to the first release as possible or updated in some way), minus the "exploding crotch" action feature. Something like a con exclusive would be a good chance for that.

Please let it be Fuerza-T. I know it is only repaints, so we would need to some thing creative for Platino’s beard. This would be epic!

For simple repaints, I'd love to see Disco Skeletor and an org mascot version of Gorpo!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    As NA is on the radar next year, I think something like He-slave would be amazing!
    Now and without the restriction we heard about earlier,
    a few names like:Teela, Sorceress and Disk Of Doom Skeletor
    would have made a great roster as I suspect they could guarantee better sales
    than most of the remaining vintage characters.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Correct and correct.
    But the image is not a teaser of what is going to be there for toys or anything like that. Instead, it is a very vague teaser for something I'm personally hoping for in regards to the show, but you'd have to dig deep to figure it out.

I'm also going to be direct with everyone about possible MOTUC CG / CC exclusives for 2019. Repaints are the only thing we can do. So if you want to guess possible, creative repaints, then please let the speculation begin!
    Slamurai, Snake Troopers, perhaps a dark green Filmation Tri-Klops for us complainers who really dislike the neon green?
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I don't know what Super7 has access to but Battle Lion as Clawdeen or one of the horses from POP (Storm, toy accurate Arrow, Crystal Horses) would all be awesome. Filmation Faker .
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Correct and correct.
    But the image is not a teaser of what is going to be there for toys or anything like that. Instead, it is a very vague teaser for something I'm personally hoping for in regards to the show, but you'd have to dig deep to figure it out.

I'm also going to be direct with everyone about possible MOTUC CG / CC exclusives for 2019. Repaints are the only thing we can do. So if you want to guess possible, creative repaints, then please let the speculation begin!
    I'll take all the Collector's Choice figures I get!

But are only repaints possible of figures Super7 released or are Mattel figures repaints doable also?
    Last edited by melkor23; December 11, 2018 at 11:42am. Reason: typo
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

I am hoping for Slamurai and Snake Horde Trooper. If they don't qualify, Club Grayskull Prince Adam and Club Grayskull Orko would be cool.

Hoping for Slamurai and Snake trooper 2 pack

Great news PC is returning in 2019.

Slamurai and Snake trooper 2 pack would be my first choice as well to complete the 88 lost wave, they're some of my most wanted figures. But if its repaints only I'm not sure they could do Slamurai, I think he need a new vest. Hopefully at least Snake trooper 2 pack if not some how able to do Slamurai as well.

Other then that there's not any other repaints I'm interested in, maybe Style Guide v2 Catra, I'm personally just not a fan of repaints really.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I don't know what Super7 has access to but Battle Lion as Clawdeen or one of the horses from POP (Storm, toy accurate Arrow, Crystal Horses) would all be awesome. Filmation Faker .
    Yes, a blue Filmation Faker would be such an obvious, popular, and easy one to do!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    I'll take a Gorpo painted Orko and a Clawdeen painted Battle lion as mentioned above.

Thank you.
    "..."

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    I'll take all the Collector's Choice figures I get!

But are only repaints possible of figures Super7 released or are Mattel figures repaints doable also?
    That is an excellent question!

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    I’m going to cast a vote in full support of us getting the remaining POP horses. I’ll take them all but having even just one to tide us over would be great. Besides my wish for the Trollans getting repackaged the POP horses would be next at the top of my wishlist for simple repaints. Hope it happens.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    I might be going this year since I couldn’t go last year.
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    A bit disappointed in it only being repaints this time around after the awesome figures from last year.
    Totally agree. In my opinion, Spikor, Jitsu/Chopper, and Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle were the best Power-Con Exclusives by far.

Val, why can they only be re-paints this year?
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Val, why can they only be re-paints this year?
    It's just how things have gotten with cost for tooling, and total production quantity for exclusives.
    Prices are going to go up for exclusive repaints (so you're prepared). But the prices would skyrocket if we did any new tooling.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    It's just how things have gotten with cost for tooling, and total production quantity for exclusives.
    Prices are going to go up for exclusive repaints (so you're prepared). But the prices would skyrocket if we did any new tooling.
    That makes sense...

Hmmm..just had a thought! Because NA is being celebrated, I wonder if it's going to be New Adventures Thunder Punch He-Man..?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Hmm, the Super 7 tooling bank may be limited when it comes to creative repaints, but a toy colors Man-E-Faces would be awesome.