Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 163

Thread: Super 7 mystery facebook post

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior limelitemach1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ulen, MN United States
    Posts
    117

    Super 7 mystery facebook post

    Saw a post on facebook and thought I would share with the group.


    #Coming soon. Let the speculation begin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ILLUMINA TIME! !

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    537
    Yes also just saw it. What can it be? Wave 3 shipping soon? Another one off exclusive? Colour me excited!

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior SuperMario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    176
    I'm guessing Chef Alan.

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    71
    I think this could be the Wave 4 Filmation reveal. Hope so.

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,657
    FILMation Moss Man. Looks like moss on the tongue of Castle Grayskull...?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,121
    More filmation. Yay
    _____________________

    please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

  7. #7
    Slave Girl for MOTUC! Jean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,556
    Watch it be a pre-order for Santa Adam for next year.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

    Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

    No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

    A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    537
    Take a closer look at the box art. I bet you guys it is either a vehicle or beast or oversized item. The standard artwork folds in the middle of the big teeth over the edges and the castle towers are not seen on the front. Here is a comparison for the new sleeve vs HHM boxart. It is either a 2-pack or a larger item. I really hope it will be a preorder because large items on the secondary market will be a nightmare to afford. Maybe Battle Cat? But I think perhaps Spirit.
    AF1576D3-D213-490B-ACF0-B5C63530D2CF.jpg

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,671
    More Filmation from Super7 before Classics? Who'd have thought it?
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

  10. #10
    Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Take a closer look at the box art. I bet you guys it is either a vehicle or beast or oversized item. The standard artwork folds in the middle of the big teeth over the edges and the castle towers are not seen on the front. Here is a comparison for the new sleeve vs HHM boxart. It is either a 2-pack or a larger item. I really hope it will be a preorder because large items on the secondary market will be a nightmare to afford. Maybe Battle Cat? But I think perhaps Spirit.
    I think you are reading too much into it. I think they are just using the flat artwork from the box art in the image. I do not think it is supposed to be an actual representation of the packaging of the item being teased.

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    6,144
    Regular Club Grayskull Slip Cover




    Super7 Club Grayskull Slip Cover Teaser




    I'm going to guess this is an Oversized Filmation Character.

    Maybe Dragoon or Battle Cat
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

  12. #12
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    5,298
    It's New Years He-Man with newly sculpted head featuring those silly "2019" eye-glasses, bow-tie and party hat... and polka-dot sword (to simulate confetti.)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

  13. #13
    "I like Santa!" Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    12,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I think you are reading too much into it. I think they are just using the flat artwork from the box art in the image.
    That's what I thought at first, too, but looking at the images mjw41 posted, there are more differences than just the the sides being more visible. Other proportions are different, too.

    The "mouth" of the castle seems wider. The spacing of the "teeth" is different, with more space between some of them. If you closely look at the areas between the teeth, the gaps and shapes are somewhat different.

    The door inside of the "mouth" is larger, with more on the sides and top.

    The drawbridge is differently proportioned. It almost looks wider from front to back (as if we are looking at it from a different angle where we can see more of it, even though it is a flat image and therefore has to have been altered since we can't actually look at a flat image from an angle in that sense).

    In this image, the drawbridge is also missing two teeth on the left side and one on the right that are present in the standard figure slip boxes. And the positioning of the teeth that are on it relative to the two large "fangs" on the sides of the door are different as well.

    So I think this means some kind of different item is coming that doesn't fit in the standard box that we are used to. Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense for them to try and tease something new and specific with the same image that is on every standard figure's packaging in the Filmation line.
    Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; December 29, 2018 at 05:00am.
    ____________________________________________

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    That's what I thought at first, too, but looking at the images mjw41 posted, there are more differences than just the the sides being more visible. Other proportions are different, too.

    The "mouth" of the castle seems wider. The spacing of the "teeth" is different, with more space between some of them. If you closely look at the areas between the teeth, the gaps and shapes are somewhat different.

    The door inside of the "mouth" is larger, with more on the sides and top.

    The drawbridge is differently proportioned. It almost looks wider from front to back (as if we are looking at it from a different angle where we can see more of it, even though it is a flat image and therefore has to have been altered since we can't actually look at a flat image from an angle in that sense).

    In this image, the drawbridge is also missing two teeth on the left side and one on the right that are present in the standard figure slip boxes. And the positioning of the teeth that are on it relative to the two large "fangs" on the sides of the door are different as well.

    So I think this means some kind of different item is coming that doesn't fit in the standard box that we are used to. Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense for them to try and tease something new and specific with the same image that is on every standard figure's packaging in the Filmation line.
    Exactly my point. I am NOT reading too much into it.

  15. #15
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,438
    Quote Originally Posted by 80sboy4 View Post
    I think this could be the Wave 4 Filmation reveal. Hope so.
    Me too !!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    More filmation. Yay
    Indeed !!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Take a closer look at the box art. I bet you guys it is either a vehicle or beast or oversized item. The standard artwork folds in the middle of the big teeth over the edges and the castle towers are not seen on the front. Here is a comparison for the new sleeve vs HHM boxart. It is either a 2-pack or a larger item. I really hope it will be a preorder because large items on the secondary market will be a nightmare to afford. Maybe Battle Cat? But I think perhaps Spirit.
    AF1576D3-D213-490B-ACF0-B5C63530D2CF.jpg
    Nice you have seen it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Regular Club Grayskull Slip Cover

    https://i.imgur.com/tpeVVvh.jpg


    Super7 Club Grayskull Slip Cover Teaser

    https://i.imgur.com/BUWppxM.jpg


    I'm going to guess this is an Oversized Filmation Character.

    Maybe Dragoon or Battle Cat
    Would be really cool.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  16. #16
    Yuengling danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    2,833
    Basher would be cool if it’s a vehicle.
    Danielsan52


    HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    714
    For some reason I feel like it has something to do with the terrain...meaning a beast or vehicle of some sort. I'm leaning towards Battle Cat.

  18. #18
    Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A thousand dimensions
    Posts
    1,374
    A new oversized item? Wow, It'd be absolutely amazing! I wouldn't be upset if they choose to
    switch a Collector's Choice figure into that packaging. It's time to reconsider the approach as the community has
    been so much shattered since some fateful choices were made back under Mattycollector's banner.
    Let S7 revise a few things to at least trying to guarantee better sales and sustainability for CC.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,657
    An oversized item would be rad for sure!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

  20. #20
    Heroic Warrior MJOLNIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Regular Club Grayskull Slip Cover

    https://i.imgur.com/tpeVVvh.jpg


    Super7 Club Grayskull Slip Cover Teaser

    https://i.imgur.com/BUWppxM.jpg


    I'm going to guess this is an Oversized Filmation Character.

    Maybe Dragoon or Battle Cat
    Don't tease me with Dragoon unless you really really mean it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Basher would be cool if it’s a vehicle.
    I'd like a Mantisaur! The Horde needs a mount.

  21. #21
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,438
    Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post

    I'd like a Mantisaur! The Horde needs a mount.
    I agree but not FIlmation Mantisaur, would rather Toy one by far.

    So as many are suggesting here, I guess that could be Filmation Battle cat, and if that is, I hope for Panthor as well
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,092
    cartoon ram man
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

  23. #23
    Totally Dyslexic
    Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wien, Austria
    Posts
    5,366
    YAY! More FILMATION stuff

    If it has to be another FILMATION item i hope itīs something unique like a single pilot version of the Collector. I would love to see a original size Collector but that would be huge and not affordable especially for the international customers.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither


  24. #24
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    cartoon ram man
    Cartoon ram man is smaller than other characters
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  25. #25
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    11,084
    A Filmation Cringer or Battle Cat would be cool. I think I'd prefer an articulated Cringer between the two.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •