Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Super 7 Club Grayskull Wave 4 - pre-order info

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    hated having to order a set for kittrina. she should be in CC

For next time:

You can contact any number of people here and ask them to add a Kitrina to their order... maybe pay for one of their figures as a favor, or offer some other favor or trade item.

Big Bad Toy Store is also an option. They offer these singularly... they are a little more expensive, but the shipping is cheaper.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Ordered. Gosh That shipping was OUTRAGEOUS.

$42.00 for 9 figures (I added three for a friend) from CA to NYC.

I MEAN...
    As some who’s sold a ton of stuff both here and on eBay, I can tell you that shipping prices jump considerably once you cross the midwest. I’m assuming the price jump is because after a certain distance (say Coast to Coast) they have to put your package in the belly of a plane rather than in the back of a truck. I’ve sold multiples of the same figures and shipping within a state or two,is always relatively cheap. Once it crosses the river prices jump exponentially.

I snagged my usual two sets plus an extra Prince Adam and Modulok!
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - Peter Steele (Type O Negative)

Quote Originally Posted by thatbloodymikey View Post
    Is there anyone who has a contact for Brian at Super 7 to plead for them to can make sure Shadow Weaver has a CLEAR flight stand, and not a silver, or black one like we saw in the trollans, or the latest vintage look one?
    This is a real concern that need not be drowned by other stuff in this thread.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thatbloodymikey View Post
    Is there anyone who has a contact for Brian at Super 7 to plead for them to can make sure Shadow Weaver has a CLEAR flight stand, and not a silver, or black one like we saw in the trollans, or the latest vintage look one?
    I asked Brian Flynn about this on FB and he just got back to me saying Shadow Weaver is coming with a stand and its clear with the very bottom of the clear stand painted black to look like there is a shadow.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Court Magician
    Does Super 7 have a Club Grayskull visual checklist like Mattycollector had for Classics? Or the 5.5" line? I fell behind a bit and would like to catch up with what's been released.
    My Movie and TV Locations Blog: http://rtrlocations.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spellstone View Post
    Does Super 7 have a Club Grayskull visual checklist like Mattycollector had for Classics? Or the 5.5" line? I fell behind a bit and would like to catch up with what's been released.
    I don't have a visual checklist but here is Club Grayskull in a nutshell:

Mattel:
    He-Man
    Skeletor
    Trap-Jaw
    Beast Man
    Evil-lyn
    Clawful
    Evil Seed

Super7 Wave 1:
    Teela
    Man at Arms
    Tri-Klops
    Hordak

Super7 Wave 2:
    Man-E-Faces
    Mer-Man
    Sorceress
    Tung Lashor

Super7 Power-Con:
    Spikor
    Chopper
    Montork/Dree-elle

Super7 Ultimates:
    He-Man
    Skeletor

Super7 special:
    Laughing Prince Adam
    Holiday He-Man

Super7 Wave 3:
    She-Ra
    Fisto
    Grizzlor
    Mantenna

Super7 Wave 4:
    Kittrina
    Stratos
    Roboto
    Prince Adam
    Modulok
    Shadow Weaver

And here is Vintage 5.5:

Wave 1:
    He-Man
    Skeletor
    She-Ra
    Hordak

Powers of Grayskull:
    Eldor
    He-Ro

Epic Battles:
    He-Man vs. Skeletor
    She-Ra vs. Hordak

Special:
    Los Amos He-Man
    Los Amos Skeletor

Wave 2:
    Man-at-Arms
    Teela
    Beast Man
    Robot He-Man

Wave 3:
    Mer-Man
    Trap-Jaw
    Prince Adam
    Orko
    Crystal Man-at-Arms
    Frozen Teela
    Gold He-Man

Wave 4: (guessing)
    Stratos
    Buzz-Off
    Evil Seed
    Evil-lyn
    Disappearing He-Man
    Shadow Orko
    Last edited by depp76; February 1, 2019 at 08:44pm.

Court Magician
    Wow! Thanks a lot!
    My Movie and TV Locations Blog: http://rtrlocations.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    As some who’s sold a ton of stuff both here and on eBay, I can tell you that shipping prices jump considerably once you cross the midwest. I’m assuming the price jump is because after a certain distance (say Coast to Coast) they have to put your package in the belly of a plane rather than in the back of a truck. I’ve sold multiples of the same figures and shipping within a state or two,is always relatively cheap. Once it crosses the river prices jump exponentially.
    Oh I know.

But $48.00?!

Not $28? Not $36?

It’s not 15 lbs of stuff. I don’t know, it just seems severe.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Heroic Warrior
    Who closes s preorder on a Thursday and right at the end of the month? Nonsense, that is one thing I really appreciate about the four Horsemen Studios and mythic legions is they extend preorders and close them out on Monday plus they see what characters that are popular and do an all stars wave to make sure the fans have a chance to get what they want even if they missed out before really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor68 View Post
    Who closes s preorder on a Thursday and right at the end of the month? Nonsense, that is one thing I really appreciate about the four Horsemen Studios and mythic legions is they extend preorders and close them out on Monday plus they see what characters that are popular and do an all stars wave to make sure the fans have a chance to get what they want even if they missed out before really cool
    Two different companies with two different factories. It's not fair to compare the two since each one has their own deadlines with their factories to get product made. Four Horsemen only make ML where as Super7 pushes a lot of different product through their factory and they need to get everything manufactured on schedule.

I'm not just saying this because its Super7, Mattel has the same issue They pushed a lot of product through their factory and needed to get MOTUC's slotted into a timeline with the factory.
    Last edited by mjw41; February 2, 2019 at 08:45am.

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

I think Super7 has always been consistent about a hard deadline for the preorder window and they don't seem to extend it. I know it can be difficult to come up with the funds in advance, but you do usually have a 30 days window to place an order and they have a payment plan option.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm cherry picking Club Grayskull at this point, after having gotten the previous full waves. BBTS for Weaver and Adam. I figure maybe I'll snag the others some day loose, if i find them for a nice price. If not, oh well. The parameters of my interest in a pure Filmation line are definitely becoming clarified now.

Heroic Warrior
    Well to me I don’t really understand the hard deadline for this particular preorder I thought everyone was off for Chinese New Year and it doesn’t seem so hard to say hey add whatever number on Monday just an observation. It didn’t affect me I went back and forth all month and finally decided to not order a set, it’s the first one I’ve not ordered Super7 is just starting to wear on me I just ordered Modulok and Shadow Weaver from bbts

Does anyone know if Kittrina's neck will be painted in her fur color or in her blue clothing color?

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Does anyone know if Kittrina's neck will be painted in her fur color or in her blue clothing color?
    Fur color was the prototype. Besides Brian Flynn gets a painted sample figure before they sign off on production I don’t think the neck will be blue, but if you’re worried send him a message on Facebook asking him to make sure the factory paints her neck that fur brown.

Shouldn’t this wave be showing up pretty soon?

Heroic Warrior
    I believe next month

Heroic Warrior
    Shouldn’t these be shipping soon. I’m
    Anxious to get them

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Anxious to get them
    either later this month or july

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Anxious to get them
    I messaged Brian on Instagram about when this wave is expected to ship and he said he'll let me know when he looks into it. That was over a week ago so who knows.
    Probably later this month or early next is my guess.

Super 7 have now been running on about 4-5 month delivery...so any day the German sites will probably start showing off in hand pictures.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    The release date for these has come round quickly. I'm guessing we will see an update video from Brian with news of when these will be shipping, would be nice to see a sneak peak at the production figures.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

A question:

Does Roboto figure come with a second pair of interchangeable legs or not?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !