Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Super 7 Club Grayskull Wave 4 - pre-order info

I don't think Modulok will be much bigger than Mantenna. In the cartoon Modulok only had the one form. They did show the second head in one ep so I'm guessing Modulok will just come with the 3 legs and extra head. Mantenna has 4 legs, 2 heads, and a second set of hands so he actually has more pieces than Modulok.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    How about this: that first teaser with the square design is a one off exclusive for ToyFair. Being Modulok. Since he is big. The other 4 are part of wave 4. Now wouldn’t that be fun?
    - - - Updated - - -

I am a little surpised that we're getting another Adam this soon but my guess is the blue fig next to Roboto is just the Ultimate Filmtion Skeletor. I think they'll show the wave 4 figs i.e. Adam, Weaver, Roboto and Modulok and then have Ultimate Filmation Skeletor on hand to announces that he and He-Man are shipping soon. Or it is an entirely unrelated figure...

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    So let's just say for now:

Shadow Weaver
    Prince Adam
    Modulok
    Roboto

I do see those.

I kind of see a Stratos and honestly I would rather have him than Adam.
    - - - Updated - - -

Startos would be cool but the red near that figure looks like the red from Bryan's shirt to me. I think that fig is just the Ultimate Filmation Skeletor.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    I'm convinced it's Stratos. It looks like blue loin cloth, red boots grey looking skin. Who else fits that description?

It's very pixelated when zoomed in but I can almost make out what looks like red on the outer arm and a streak of blue on the upper torso.
    Last edited by softblackstars; January 5, 2019 at 01:21am.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Look at the figures:

Attachment 118977
    Thanks for the pic.

Don't think I need more figures of those characters. Might consider Shadow Weaver if she has really good accessories.

I hope they correct some things from Laughing Adam to make this Prince Adam more Filmation like. With the quick turnaround, one has to wonder if they did.

I was pretty much not ever going to dip into Club Grayskull again, but I think I'm in for this whole wave. I love Modulok and Shadow Weaver so much that I'd buy any figure of them, my Classics Roboto busted long ago and I doubt he's going to get the Ultimates treatment... so Filmation Roboto will fill that hole in my collection. If I have to get an Adam in order to get the other three, that's not that big of a deal for me- especially if he comes with interesting accessories. Otherwise I'm sure I could sell him off.
    I'm guessing we'll see this whole video reveal on Masters Monday, if that's still a thing in 2019?

Also, an interesting side effect here is - since I only held on to Hordak from my Filmation collection (I sold the others off), now I'm thinking "Oh, maybe I'd like to collect the Horde characters from Filmation after all..."
    Last edited by zodak74; January 5, 2019 at 09:50am.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I do see Modulok, Adam, Shadow weaver and Roboto, but I do not know the other who could look like Stratos. Not sure that's him
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I do see Modulok, Adam, Shadow weaver and Roboto, but I do not know the other who could look like Stratos. Not sure that's him
    Brian Flynn is such an evil tease
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Yeah and you can see by how hard he is laughing that he’s enjoying in terribly!!!!

Can’t wait for Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by softblackstars View Post
    I don't think Modulok will be much bigger than Mantenna. In the cartoon Modulok only had the one form. They did show the second head in one ep so I'm guessing Modulok will just come with the 3 legs and extra head. Mantenna has 4 legs, 2 heads, and a second set of hands so he actually has more pieces than Modulok.

Good point. Unless Modulok and Multi-Bot came together, there'd be no reason for a Club Grayskull Modulok to be classified as a Deluxe type of figure.

How about this: that first teaser with the square design is a one off exclusive for ToyFair. Being Modulok. Since he is big. The other 4 are part of wave 4. Now wouldnít that be fun?
    I think this is it.

Checka checka check it out...

I think itís Modulok, Shadow Weaver, Roboto, and maybe Prince Adam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pilamribs View Post
    Checka checka check it out...

I think it’s Modulok, Shadow Weaver, Roboto, and maybe Prince Adam?
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...09bd3f6028.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bf0a99a058.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I think that blue figure is ultimate CG Skeletor. If you look to the left of Brian with the stack of boxes it looks like packages for the regular CG and Ultimates. Also the blue figure seems to have the demon like feet and not regular boots.

That's what I'm thinking too, but it is too blurry to really tell from the picture. Guess we'll find out Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltor View Post
    Yeah I think that blue figure is ultimate CG Skeletor. If you look to the left of Brian with the stack of boxes it looks like packages for the regular CG and Ultimates. Also the blue figure seems to have the demon like feet and not regular boots.

Heroic Warrior
    That’s stratos not skeletor. He has red boots and gray skin

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    yup. If you look you can even see his red wing running along the side of his left arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Dead View Post
    yup. If you look you can even see his red wing running along the side of his left arm.
    Or it's just the red from Bryan's shirt.

Heroic Warrior
    It’s not red from the shirt if you look closely there’s depth to the red in clearly the shape of a 3d boot not flat red cotton on his shirt

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Widget
    I just spent a fortune on a Classics Roboto last month as I thought he will never be remade. I can’t describe how peeved I am right now.

Heroic Warrior
    This the perfect distance to photograph super7 figures I canít find any flaws and the camouflage background really helps to break everything up can anyone tell if they painted Adamís face or is it super shiny?

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Yup. I'm positive I can see red along the left arm too that's nothing to do with the shirt.

Could be completely wrong and blurry pic is too blurry but that's what I can see
    Last edited by TigerBlade; January 6, 2019 at 08:20am.

Heroic Warrior
    I am happy for Shadow Weaver!
    I like Modulok but not with 2 heads, if it is not exact Filmation does not interest me.
    Adam is fine.
    But before Stratos or Roboto (who appears in 1 episode only) they would have made Ram-Man. I calculate that they are saving it for later because it must be the most expected of Filmation!

Cool stuff, nothing I need or want, maybe pick up a shadow weaver but I have the MOTUC classics version.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Yes he is lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and you can see by how hard he is laughing that he’s enjoying in terribly!!!!
    Yea and the T shirt he chose to take the pictures, that is not an hazard !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Does Shadow Weaver have a cloth cape?!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

I guess we'll find out tomorrow what it's made out of (if this video is a Masters Monday thing), but my initial thought was that this was more than just a rehash of the old sculpt. I'd like to think from top to bottom it's an all-new Shadow Weaver.

I've got to admit that I'm a bit underwhelmed if the wave 4 line up is Prince Adam, Stratos, Roboto and Shadow Weaver Aside from Shadow Weaver I regard the other three as 'filler' choices and not selections for a strong wave. Prince Adam is way too soon after the Laughing variant and I'm not sure I want to spend money on another Adam so soon. They better include a proper Filmation Power Sword to even hope to sell him!

I'm assuming Modulok is a separate bonus figure that will come in the larger CG box we were teased?

If that is indeed the line up, I might skip wave 4 direct from Super7 and just pick them up via a reseller. I have no need for extras of these aside from maybe Shadow Weaver and Modulok but that's not enough extras to justify the high shipping Super7 charge. This wave needed either Stratos or Roboto swapped out and replaced with one of Skeletor's Evil Warriors or Cringer to make the wave a stronger line up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I guess we'll find out tomorrow what it's made out of (if this video is a Masters Monday thing), but my initial thought was that this was more than just a rehash of the old sculpt. I'd like to think from top to bottom it's an all-new Shadow Weaver.
    Me too, but it's very likely the same sculpt as the Classics version. I bet the only difference is the Horde symbol and the colour being more cartoon accurate.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.