Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Collector Choice wave 3 from Super7 - William Stout collection

I don't want figs from that crappy movie at all. I hope the "ah ha" comes from all the new tooling they invested in to produce REAL motuc figures.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Icer and Filmation Clawful made. Mission complete.

I don't want movie figures either, but if they give us a six figure wave and two of them are movie He-Man/Skeletor, I can live with that.

I just hope the other four include one or two FILMation characters.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Yeah, still no on movie figs....however I'm 100% with you on Filmation! Also, mini comic Tri-Klops and Roboto please

Icer and Filmation Clawful made. Mission complete.

I think part of my reservations about movie variants of He-Man and Skeletor turning up in the next wave is, I kinda want other variants such as Ice Armor He-Man, Fire Armor Skeletor, Classic Toy Costume Catra and Starburst She-Ra ahead of '87 versions.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frightmare View Post
    I don't want figs from that crappy movie at all. I hope the "ah ha" comes from all the new tooling they invested in to produce REAL motuc figures.

100% this!
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Agreed... There are so many original and MYP Variants that would be awesome!
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Really impatient to hear news in February !

I guess the wait means they got Movie licence, but hope for lots of NA for the 30th anniversary !
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; January 17, 2019 at 05:10am.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I honestly have to believe that there will be a Galactic Guardian (Protector) among the assortment.
    I really want a Galactic Guardian but the shiny unpainted plastic they use for the faces and flesh coloured parts concerns me, so they might be better off with Space Mutants until they start painting the faces and flesh parts again like Matty used to. But at this point I'd be happy for any NA to get us closer to completing that vintage toy line up.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    To everyone saying they don't want Movie figures but want more Filmation and 200x Variants, you've had both for years, I can't think of anything worse to take up spaces in Wave 3 tbh!

The movie has it's fanbase and movie figures have been requested a very long time, I think now is the perfect time for them.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Same here,
    I hope the surprise is that they got full access to Mattel's molds/tooling for reuse.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

2. OnlyOneSkeletor: Is it a priority for Super7 to obtain the available MOTUC tooling from Mattel's factory, and how will this affect the way Super7 builds its future selections?

Getting tooling from Mattel has been doable on a couple select projects previously, but because of the extra layer of communication and planning, these projects tend to move much slower than projects using our own tooling. Our priority is to make great products and deliver as timely as possible, so we will continue to use our own tooling for the majority of products.
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

With Val's announcement of CC 3x pack and CC single figure as Power Con exclusives, that's 8 new CC figures heading our way if Super7 stick to the 4x character wave... but hopefully 10x new CC figures if they follow the 6x wave pattern of the recent CG reveals!

My guesses are...

Power Con (repaints only with possible soft goods included):
    • 2x Snake Troopers Vs. Slamurai 3x pack
    • Scratchin' Sound Catra (with soft/plush tail piece)

Wave 3 CC:
    • 200X King Miro
    • Lady Slither
    • Melaktha
    • Sagitar

If movie rights have been secured:
    • Dolph He-man
    • God Skeletor

If movie rights not secured:
    • Masks of Power Demons (Red & Green) 2x pack
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    With Val's announcement of CC 3x pack and CC single figure as Power Con exclusives, that's 8 new CC figures heading our way if Super7 stick to the 4x character wave... but hopefully 10x new CC figures if they follow the 6x wave pattern of the recent CG reveals!

My guesses are...

Power Con (repaints only with possible soft goods included):
    • 2x Snake Troopers Vs. Slamurai 3x pack
    • Scratchin' Sound Catra (with soft/plush tail piece)

Wave 3 CC:
    • 200X King Miro
    • Lady Slither
    • Melaktha
    • Sagitar

If movie rights have been secured:
    • Dolph He-man
    • God Skeletor

If movie rights not secured:
    • Masks of Power Demons (Red & Green) 2x pack
    I like the way you think! Those are some great choices, especially the non-movie rights secured version.
    "..."

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I really want a Galactic Guardian but the shiny unpainted plastic they use for the faces and flesh coloured parts concerns me, so they might be better off with Space Mutants until they start painting the faces and flesh parts again like Matty used to. But at this point I'd be happy for any NA to get us closer to completing that vintage toy line up.
    Agreed. I'd love to see at least one NA character. Would prefer Galactic protector but Lizzor or Staghorn would be great too

I also Do NOT Want ANY MOTU MOVIE figures in CC/MOTUC! ...If Movie figures are revealed by S7, I really hope it is it's own SEPARATE MOTUC Movie figure line, & that it doesn't take up precious CC/MOTUC Slots in any way! ...TBF, I also Do NOT Want any 200X Variants taking up these precious CC Slots either! ...I have only watched maybe X2-3 episodes of NA, but I Like The Space Mutant MOTUC/CC figures a lot, & IF I can ever get my Huge MOTUC/CC/CG LOOSE Collections together in 1 place, at least all my LOOSE MOTUC collection, ...I Eventually see myself having The Evil SPACE MUTANTS joining up with The SNAKE MEN to form 1 formidable Faction of Vicious COLD BLOODED Killers! ...I Don't Dig the Mutants joining The Evil Horde storyline in the MOTUC Storyline, ..or really most of the MOTUC Storyline, at least The Nietlichverse version of MOTU/POP/NA storyline!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by invisibleboy View Post
    I also Do NOT Want ANY MOTU MOVIE figures in CC/MOTUC! ...If Movie figures are revealed by S7, I really hope it is it's own SEPARATE MOTUC Movie figure line, & that it doesn't take up precious CC/MOTUC Slots in any way! ...
    There are already four movie figures in CC. If more are revealed I have this tiny hunch that they will be slotted in CC as well.

Here are my guesses...

Hunga
    Lady Slither
    Masks of Power Demon (red)
    Masks of Power Demon (green)
    Slime Pit w/Slime He-Man
    Mantisaur

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC Collector Choice wave 3 from Super7

It kills me we are still so far away from finishing NA. I’d honestly prefer an all NA wave.
    Last edited by yeahthatsme1973; January 19, 2019 at 08:39pm.

Admiral Scurvy
    Red Knight
    Game Master
    Zilora
    Slave Master
    Kothos

All properly classisized, not in CG.

As far as Power-Con goes, we know that there is a $65 3 pack, and a $55 single figure.

We know that those particular offerings are CC.

We also know that NA He-Man is having an anniversary year, which Power-Con acknowledged.

Also, there was something said about Power-Con's offerings being repaints (with some added small pieces/soft goods).

So if they celebrate NA He-Man at Power-Con with NA figures, who could be made given the above information?
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    As far as Power-Con goes, we know that there is a $65 3 pack, and a $55 single figure.

We know that those particular offerings are CC.

We also know that NA He-Man is having an anniversary year, which Power-Con acknowledged.

Also, there was something said about Power-Con's offerings being repaints (with some added small pieces/soft goods).

So if they celebrate NA He-Man at Power-Con with NA figures, who could be made given the above information?
    From an NA standpoint--He Slave. NA Prince Adam (using preternia he-man buck, king greyskulls hair and prince adam face). NA Sorceress using repainted Teela helmeted head, queen marlena spacesuite buck.

Other repaints would be Snake Troopers and Slamurai. I could also see this as a good time to do Mini-Comic Tri-Klops, but I really don't know at this point.
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior
    It's long over due to get the mask of power demons! I hope they are coming. If there are movie figures, I hope they are not the entire wave as I do like having a variety. I echo some of the above sentiments about absolutely hating that movie, but I have liked the movie figures thus far so if they are done well I am happy to welcome them. I enjoy getting all the different versions and iterations of He-Man all in one cohesive style.

I hope we get a 200X version of Skeletor eventually. I realize it wouldn't entirely suit the typical motuc style, but I always really liked the design from the animated series and wanted to see an action figure that actually captured that look authentically.

I was looking back at the poll results and which figures have been done, already...then, which remain.

Based on this, I’m changing my prediction, slightly, to include some characters that would have impressive articulations and would be something, unexpected...

Lady Slither
    Ra-Jar
    Hunga
    Illumina
    Masks of Power Demon (Red)
    Masks of Power Demon (Green)

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    I was looking back at the poll results and which figures have been done, already...then, which remain.

Based on this, I’m changing my prediction, slightly, to include some characters that would have impressive articulations and would be something, unexpected...

Lady Slither
    Ra-Jar
    Hunga
    Illumina
    Masks of Power Demon (Red)
    Masks of Power Demon (Green)
    Either one of your guesses, your initial one and this one, would certainly constitute what I believe Val had heard was "epic".

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I hope we get a 200X version of Skeletor eventually. I realize it wouldn't entirely suit the typical motuc style, but I always really liked the design from the animated series and wanted to see an action figure that actually captured that look authentically.
    Me Too!!!

MYP Skeletor is at the top of my want list!
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto