Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guilty Pleasure Movies

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Ya know, a lotta people give Jurassic Park III a lotta flack, but whatever---I freakin' love that movie. Sure it's not the Spielberg work that the first installment is, but I just don't care: it's a great Saturday popcorn island-of-dinos flick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicat View Post
    Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
    Top Gun
    I don't think those would be considered guilty pleasures. I mean, TG was a bona fide hit in its day, and WHtBJ is regarded as a classic.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Guilty pleasure implies shame in watching said films. I feel no shame watching any film I enjoy. Even the “bad” films. There is only pleasure and joy...no guilt.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I never felt shame watching any of the movies I enjoy, it is just a phrase people throw around
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Master of New Adventures!
    It's officially hair-parsing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Guilty pleasure implies shame in watching said films. I feel no shame watching any film I enjoy. Even the “bad” films. There is only pleasure and joy...no guilt.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    It's officially hair-parsing time.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!