Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43

Thread: The smartphone questions thread

  1. #1
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677

    The smartphone questions thread

    I don't have a smartphone.

    Yes, I don't have a smartphone.

    I have been wanting to get one sometime down the line, and yesterday was just another reason: I signed up for Instagram and was all excited about sharing posts, but then I discovered Instagram won't let you upload photos from computers! You have to use an iOS device! [sigh]....

    So, you smartphone people, what do you think of your phones? How pricey are the contracts?

    I heard recently that a study showed that Apple users were happier with their smartphones than others. Is that true for you? False? Maybe it just depends.

    I have an iPod Touch 4 I've had for several years, and I've got over 5,000 songs on it, and even more on iTunes on my computer. Can I fit at least 5,000 songs on a smartphone?? Or would I still need to have something separate like my Touch for my music library?

    I'm ignorant about smartphones so would appreciate some feedback.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  2. #2
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    I don't have a smartphone.

    Yes, I don't have a smartphone.

    I have been wanting to get one sometime down the line, and yesterday was just another reason: I signed up for Instagram and was all excited about sharing posts, but then I discovered Instagram won't let you upload photos from computers! You have to use an iOS device! [sigh]....

    So, you smartphone people, what do you think of your phones? How pricey are the contracts?

    I heard recently that a study showed that Apple users were happier with their smartphones than others. Is that true for you? False? Maybe it just depends.

    I have an iPod Touch 4 I've had for several years, and I've got over 5,000 songs on it, and even more on iTunes on my computer. Can I fit at least 5,000 songs on a smartphone?? Or would I still need to have something separate like my Touch for my music library?

    I'm ignorant about smartphones so would appreciate some feedback.
    Apple phones are very user friendly. They also interact very well with other IPhones.

    Android phones often have better options with better equipment-but a normal phone user wouldn't ever see that. They also offer the ability to plug right into any old PC and transfer files (pictures, music, documents) easily. You can accomplish some of those same thing with an Iphone but must do everything through your Apple account.


    My opinion only here but:

    I tell anyone that isn't tech savvy that an IPhone will be the best choice. Make sure you get the latest and greatest though.


    If you are tech savvy, you might enjoy an Android phone much more (like Samsung). They can be compatible with lots of devices without using an account.

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior OwenMorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    I don't have a smartphone.

    Yes, I don't have a smartphone.

    I have been wanting to get one sometime down the line, and yesterday was just another reason: I signed up for Instagram and was all excited about sharing posts, but then I discovered Instagram won't let you upload photos from computers! You have to use an iOS device! [sigh]....
    If it's just Instagram you want to use, you can 'trick' your computer into thinking it's a smartphone. If it's a Windows one, the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + M will do it. Your computer should then work like a phone, for Instagram at least.

    (I don't have a smart phone either, and I decided I wanted to use Instagram about a year ago. I used this method. It worked fine, though I stopped using Instagram quite soon as I didn't see the need for it alongside my Facebook and Twitter. When I checked the keyboard shortcut again today, it still looked the same so I expect it still works.)
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

  4. #4
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Apple phones are very user friendly. They also interact very well with other IPhones.

    Android phones often have better options with better equipment-but a normal phone user wouldn't ever see that. They also offer the ability to plug right into any old PC and transfer files (pictures, music, documents) easily. You can accomplish some of those same thing with an Iphone but must do everything through your Apple account.


    My opinion only here but:

    I tell anyone that isn't tech savvy that an IPhone will be the best choice. Make sure you get the latest and greatest though.


    If you are tech savvy, you might enjoy an Android phone much more (like Samsung). They can be compatible with lots of devices without using an account.
    Interesting Dice, thanks...actually, I'm, like, "semi-tech savvy", to further complicate decisions here, lol. I do like the idea of easy file transfer, if I needed that. Right now the only Apple thing I really use is iTunes, since I have an iPod Touch.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMorton View Post
    If it's just Instagram you want to use, you can 'trick' your computer into thinking it's a smartphone. If it's a Windows one, the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + M will do it. Your computer should then work like a phone, for Instagram at least.

    (I don't have a smart phone either, and I decided I wanted to use Instagram about a year ago. I used this method. It worked fine, though I stopped using Instagram quite soon as I didn't see the need for it alongside my Facebook and Twitter. When I checked the keyboard shortcut again today, it still looked the same so I expect it still works.)
    Really?? Wow, cool! But, does your computer then think it's a "phone" overall, or just for Instagram? Like, would I have to Ctrl+Shift+M to use Instagram, and then do it again to "turn it off" when I'm done using Instagram? (mine too is a Windows computer)

    I do want to "upgrade" to a smarphone in the future (I just have a pay-as-you-go simpler phone right now).
    Last edited by Mer-Man's Minion; January 21, 2019 at 01:46pm.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  5. #5
    Outlaw Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monroe, LA
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Interesting Dice, thanks...actually, I'm, like, "semi-tech savvy", to further complicate decisions here, lol. I do like the idea of easy file transfer, if I needed that. Right now the only Apple thing I really use is iTunes, since I have an iPod Touch.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Really?? Wow, cool! But, does your computer then think it's a "phone" overall, or just for Instagram? Like, would I have to Ctrl+Shift+M to use Instagram, and then do it again to "turn it off" when I'm done using Instagram? (mine too is a Windows computer)

    I do want to "upgrade" to a smarphone in the future (I just have a pay-as-you simpler phone right now).
    I have a similar account from Tracfone. They have several different Android smartphones available. You could try one from your current carrier or them and see if you like it. Most of these are LG though, and not Samsung, which is what most people who get Android seem to like.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

    "Always looking around, but never looking up, I'm so double-minded. A plank-eyed saint with dirty hands and a heart divided."
    -Casting Crowns, "Jesus Friend of Sinners"

  6. #6
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Man View Post
    I have a similar account from Tracfone. They have several different Android smartphones available. You could try one from your current carrier or them and see if you like it. Most of these are LG though, and not Samsung, which is what most people who get Android seem to like.
    That's me too, I have Tracfone too, lol. Just a small simple touch-screen one (it was an upgrade for me over a flip phone, lol). I have a feeling if I went for a smartphone, I'd probably wanna go iPhone or Android, but then again, I thought those were the only options (but I assume they have "more to them").
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior OwenMorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Really?? Wow, cool! But, does your computer then think it's a "phone" overall, or just for Instagram? Like, would I have to Ctrl+Shift+M to use Instagram, and then do it again to "turn it off" when I'm done using Instagram? (mine too is a Windows computer)

    I do want to "upgrade" to a smarphone in the future (I just have a pay-as-you-go simpler phone right now).
    It remains thinking it's a phone until you close that internet browser window or tab. Technically, you can 'turn it off' again by pressing Ctrl+Shift+M but it still looks a little weird afterwards, so it seems to need to reset itself by being closed.

    But to be fair, if you want to upgrade anyway there's prob no need to go down this route!
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

  8. #8
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMorton View Post
    It remains thinking it's a phone until you close that internet browser window or tab. Technically, you can 'turn it off' again by pressing Ctrl+Shift+M but it still looks a little weird afterwards, so it seems to need to reset itself by being closed.

    But to be fair, if you want to upgrade anyway there's prob no need to go down this route!
    lol, well I want to upgrade, but that may be a while down the road.

    Ah, so if I try it on the computer, do the keyboard code, then close out that tab or browser when I'm done. Thanks, I think I'll try that.

    But I am still welcoming any other input/opinions on smartphones. Remember, I have at least 5,000 audio files I would want to keep on my smartphone---and probably a lot more---if they can fit and still allow for other apps/features I'd like to use.
    Last edited by Mer-Man's Minion; January 21, 2019 at 03:26pm.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  9. #9
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    8,879
    I have a smartphone because Kim insisted I couldn't continue going into pitch meetings with a phone that high school students don't remember.

    That said, I was pretty happy before I got one. I don't do gaming on my phone -- or anywhere else for that matter. I do like to text, send emails and surf. But aside from that I just don't get why we need phones that can compute the GNP of Brazil in 1947. I guess part of my problem is that I'm old enough to remember when phones were black, had cords, went 'ding-a-ling' and didn't need to play the Nebraska football fight song in order to be considered cool. My phone ridiculously costs more than my first car -- a 1967 Mustang -- did. Of course the Mustang was used...

  10. #10
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMorton View Post
    If it's just Instagram you want to use, you can 'trick' your computer into thinking it's a smartphone. If it's a Windows one, the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + M will do it. Your computer should then work like a phone, for Instagram at least.

    (I don't have a smart phone either, and I decided I wanted to use Instagram about a year ago. I used this method. It worked fine, though I stopped using Instagram quite soon as I didn't see the need for it alongside my Facebook and Twitter. When I checked the keyboard shortcut again today, it still looked the same so I expect it still works.)
    Owen, it doesn't work. I mean it transforms the screen into phone mode, but it still "reads" Instagram as if you're reading it on a PC computer. So there's still no way to post a picture. I went to the Help Center and it said go to the plus symbol at the bottom of the screen to share photos, but it's not there. Darn, and I thought this was a fix for it...(I'm using Firefox, don't know if that matters)

    *UPDATE* - to say it DOES work, now that I did a little research and installed a browser add-on that will let you choose which "os/interaface" you want the page to look like---so thanks for putting me on the alternate path!


    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I have a smartphone because Kim insisted I couldn't continue going into pitch meetings with a phone that high school students don't remember.

    That said, I was pretty happy before I got one. I don't do gaming on my phone -- or anywhere else for that matter. I do like to text, send emails and surf. But aside from that I just don't get why we need phones that can compute the GNP of Brazil in 1947. I guess part of my problem is that I'm old enough to remember when phones were black, had cords, went 'ding-a-ling' and didn't need to play the Nebraska football fight song in order to be considered cool. My phone ridiculously costs more than my first car -- a 1967 Mustang -- did. Of course the Mustang was used...
    lol, I hear ya Mr. Jack, I don't need need a phone for everything that they can do, but I will enjoy using some features.
    Last edited by Mer-Man's Minion; January 21, 2019 at 08:42pm.
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior IceyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Castle Chill
    Posts
    1,689
    I am probably going to be the Debbie Downer of the thread, but I HATE smart phones. I dislike the screens. I never had problems dialing numbers or texting with my slide out keyboard (S'up, old lady? Ha!), but I do with my smart phone. It is even worse in high stress situations. When a lady t-boned me I was trying desperately to call my hubby and keep my daughter calm and the damn screen kept locking up.

    For the record it could be user error, but it happens a lot. I also randomly pocket dial people and I have posted pictures of the inside of my purse on FB because the screens are so sensitive at the wrong times. I can stand there and click the email button and have it take forever, meanwhile I take a post a picture just trying to slide the dang thing into my purse. One of these days I am going to post something embarrassing - LOL!
    Last edited by IceyCat; January 21, 2019 at 07:51pm.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

  12. #12
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    26
    I can't believe that you have managed to live without a smartphone, I salute you for such bravery. I am currently using iPhone 8, I was about to purchase the X series but then Apple just made an announcement that they will launch three new models this year. If you have a lot files then look for a phone with better memory capacity. Everything changes so fast like what is in now won't be as trendy tomorrow. Also, the only reason why I like Apple products is the fact that they a good camera feature.

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior OwenMorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Owen, it doesn't work. I mean it transforms the screen into phone mode, but it still "reads" Instagram as if you're reading it on a PC computer. So there's still no way to post a picture. I went to the Help Center and it said go to the plus symbol at the bottom of the screen to share photos, but it's not there. Darn, and I thought this was a fix for it...(I'm using Firefox, don't know if that matters)

    *UPDATE* - to say it DOES work, now that I did a little research and installed a browser add-on that will let you choose which "os/interaface" you want the page to look like---so thanks for putting me on the alternate path!
    Yay - glad you got it working!
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

  14. #14
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677
    So are "contracts" between Apple and Android pretty comparable? I would assume so, since both are so big in the market.

    Right now I pay about 40 bucks every few months to refill "air time" to use on my phone (calls, texts...I still currently have a landline too).
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  15. #15
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I have a smartphone because Kim insisted I couldn't continue going into pitch meetings with a phone that high school students don't remember.

    That said, I was pretty happy before I got one. I don't do gaming on my phone -- or anywhere else for that matter. I do like to text, send emails and surf. But aside from that I just don't get why we need phones that can compute the GNP of Brazil in 1947. I guess part of my problem is that I'm old enough to remember when phones were black, had cords, went 'ding-a-ling' and didn't need to play the Nebraska football fight song in order to be considered cool. My phone ridiculously costs more than my first car -- a 1967 Mustang -- did. Of course the Mustang was used...
    Haha for a lot of us Jack, they really aren't "phones" anymore. They're little mini computers that we use to communicate. My phone and my tablet have replaced television for me. I pick and choose what media I want to see or learn about on any given day. Plus instant access to websites, maps, calculators, notifications, and a variety of other information makes them invaluable to me. I have one weather app that is insanely more accurate than my local news. That right there is worth at least a dollar to me per day

    Full disclosure: I talk more on the "phone" when I'm in my car than anywhere else. It is Bluetooth connected and I talk hands free through my speakers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    So are "contracts" between Apple and Android pretty comparable? I would assume so, since both are so big in the market.

    Right now I pay about 40 bucks every few months to refill "air time" to use on my phone (calls, texts...I still currently have a landline too).

    You'll get a contract through a provider like AT&T or Verizon. They're expensive


    Look for the best deal with the best coverage in your area. Make sure you read the contract and ask a LOT of questions. Sales people will only tell you half the story (the good part) and then you'll end up with unhappy surprises later.

  16. #16
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    My phone and my tablet have replaced television for me.
    This is something I really do not understand. Why would anyone prefer watching television on a 4x5-or-whatever-inch screen as opposed to a 36, 42, 55ish, or 65-inch screen TV? I would much rather relax on my couch and watch a large TV screen from several feet away than sit down and stare at a little screen inches away.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    You'll get a contract through a provider like AT&T or Verizon. They're expensive

    Look for the best deal with the best coverage in your area. Make sure you read the contract and ask a LOT of questions. Sales people will only tell you half the story (the good part) and then you'll end up with unhappy surprises later.
    Yikes! Thanks for the warning...
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  17. #17
    Not my Tempo Fendi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,688
    In my preference honestly? I would suggest getting an android for flexibility to replace your ipod, especially it is much easier to expand your collection from 32GB to 64 or 128 and more GB. You can get like variability on Music players too, I purchased like 4 Music player on my android and all of 'em are flexible.

    If you're really want to convert your music into Portable size like how iTunes have "Convert all to 128kbps AAC"? I'm using Musicbee and I convert all of my high bitrate 320 or FLAC/ALAC files to less than 160kbps mp3 files.

    NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

  18. #18
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    This is something I really do not understand. Why would anyone prefer watching television on a 4x5-or-whatever-inch screen as opposed to a 36, 42, 55ish, or 65-inch screen TV? I would much rather relax on my couch and watch a large TV screen from several feet away than sit down and stare at a little screen inches away.
    So I should have explained more... I watch maybe 30 minutes of "TV" a day on average. Sure, if I'm going to watch a movie or a series or something I'll watch on my 75'' tv that I love. But most nights I just scroll through Facebook or YouTube for my media. I get a lot news, friends and family updates, and entertainment from those sources in a short amount of time. I no longer aimlessly watch TV just to have something to do. Gives me a lot more "me" time.

    There are a lot of afternoons where I get home, open the balcony door, and just put on some ambient sounds through my speaker system and relax. Other days maybe some Jazz or Classical if I'm doing some cooking/cleaning. I enjoy that much more than just sitting around with the TV on.

  19. #19
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    So I should have explained more... I watch maybe 30 minutes of "TV" a day on average.
    Oh, okay. Yeah, like, right now I'm binge-watching one of my favorite '80s sitcoms, and I totally wouldn't wanna stare at a several-inches-big phone for hours to watch it, lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Sure, if I'm going to watch a movie or a series or something I'll watch on my 75'' tv that I love.
    75?!? Holy---I'm movin' to Alabam'! Say hi, "neighbor"!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    I no longer aimlessly watch TV just to have something to do. Gives me a lot more "me" time.
    Well, I watch a lot, but not aimlessly. I just freakin' love TV I grew up with, lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    There are a lot of afternoons where I get home, open the balcony door, and just put on some ambient sounds through my speaker system and relax. Other days maybe some Jazz or Classical if I'm doing some cooking/cleaning. I enjoy that much more than just sitting around with the TV on.
    That sounds nice too. :-) (except instead of Jazz, I'd do '80s or Muppets or Disney or something, lol)
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  20. #20
    Heroic Warrior IceyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Castle Chill
    Posts
    1,689
    I am grand fathered into a REALLY old deal, so I only pay $35 total (all fees and taxes included) a month. I bought my current phone for $49.99 + tax, so maybe that is why it sucks. It is an Android.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

  21. #21
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    That sounds nice too. :-) (except instead of Jazz, I'd do '80s or Muppets or Disney or something, lol)
    People at work know me so they expect things like this but right now this is what I'm listening to while I work on some reports


  22. #22
    Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Whispering Woods
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    People at work know me so they expect things like this but right now this is what I'm listening to while I work on some reports
    Haha, dude, I love nature!

    And wow Icey, 35 bucks a month sounds pricey to me, since I only pay that much every few months---so I can see I'd better brace myself for when I wanna upgrade!
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

  23. #23
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    8,879
    With a wife and three children -- two of who are teens -- don't get me started on my monthly phone bill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Haha, dude, I love nature!

    And wow Icey, 35 bucks a month sounds pricey to me, since I only pay that much every few months---so I can see I'd better brace myself for when I wanna upgrade!

  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior IceyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Castle Chill
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    And wow Icey, 35 bucks a month sounds pricey to me, since I only pay that much every few months---so I can see I'd better brace myself for when I wanna upgrade!
    That is actually cheap. All of my friends complain about their bills and I am shocked by how much they pay.
    Last edited by IceyCat; January 22, 2019 at 06:22pm.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

  25. #25
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,267
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    That is actually cheap. All of my friends complain about their bills and I am shocked by how much they pay.
    My plan right now is running me right at $260 a month and that's with 2 of the 4 phones being paid off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •