Thread: Disney's Hunchback is getting a live-action remake

Disney's Hunchback is getting a live-action remake

https://winteriscoming.net/2019/01/2...y-live-action/

Another halfassed remake of a Disney film like Beauty and the Beast and the upcoming Lion King, why not just be a separate adaptation of the book just like Jungle Book 2016 was which was less of a remake of the 1967 film despite some homages to it when it was more like the novel than the 1967 film where the 2017 Beauty and the Beast i heard was shot to shot remake of the 1991 film.

I mean i would welcome a new adaptation of the Prydain novels to separate itself from 1985's The Black Cauldron as i wouldn't call it a remake of that film but a new adaptation of the novels just like Lord of The Rings
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Oh gosh, NO! Disney really is losing all of its luster for me.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Widget
    Is that for real? I do love Disney movies but I am not a fan of live action remake. I just hope that it will be beautiful.

Disney is shining brighter than ever for me, a Hunchback Of Notre Dame live action movie would be awesome. Gal Gadot should play Esmeralda the gypsy.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)