View Poll Results: Would you want MOTUC characters redone in CG? If yes, who?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. I'm happy with what we got.

26 72.22%
  • PLUNDOR

1 2.78%
  • BATROS

0 0%
  • ICER

2 5.56%
  • MADAME RAZZ and BROOM

1 2.78%
  • STRONG-OR (AKA STRONG ARM)

2 5.56%
  • FANG MAN

1 2.78%
  • SHOKOTI

1 2.78%
  • NEPTHU

0 0%
  • SCORPIA

2 5.56%

Thread: What characters previously released in MOTUC should be redone in CLUB GRAYSKULL?

Heroic Warrior

What characters previously released in MOTUC should be redone in CLUB GRAYSKULL?

As the question asks, now that we're getting original characters in CLUB GRAYSKULL that aren't appearing in COLLECTORS' CHOICE first (Kittrina, Uncle Montork), should we be getting characters that previously appeared in Collectors' Choice (like Plundor, Strong-Or) redone in Club Grayskull?

If so, which characters?

Oh, if the character doesn't appear above, or you want multiple, just reply to the thread and put your MOST WANTED character redone in the poll.
    Last edited by abaddon; February 7, 2019 at 11:45pm.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    In a perfect world I wish they all were re released in CG !
    And in the same perfect world, I wish Kittrina was re released in CC !

PS : you forgot characters like Octavia and Vultak buddy
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    In a perfect world I wish they all were re released in CG !
    And in the same perfect world, I wish Kittrina was re released in CC !

PS : you forgot characters like Octavia and Vultak buddy
    Yeah, missed a few. Lord Masque too! But I also figure that the earlier released FILMation figures would be released In CG before the later ones.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

You can only choose one option
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    You can only choose one option
    Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't realise I had set it up like that till after I posted it!

Club Grayskull is the perfect opportunity to get the Great Rebellion figures, especially the ones that didn't turn out ideal in Classics! Glimmer, Bow, Frosta! These are a must. I'm happy with what we got from Classics on those listed in the poll.
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Nah, they are good as is.

I love the MOTUC Bow, but he’s definitely more “Classics” than Filmation...

So I’d like to see:

Bow
    Adora
    Glimmer
    Entrapta
    Frosta
    Count Marzo
    Multi-Bot
    Icer
    Last edited by bcrduke; February 12, 2019 at 11:47pm.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Heroic Warrior
    Icer
    Fangman
    Angela
    Perfuma
    Frosta
    Glimmer
    Mermista
    Bow

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

I would want the POP crew done in proper Filmation style.

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    As the question asks, now that we're getting original characters in CLUB GRAYSKULL that aren't appearing in COLLECTORS' CHOICE first (Kittrina, Uncle Montork), should we be getting characters that previously appeared in Collectors' Choice (like Plundor, Strong-Or) redone in Club Grayskull?

If so, which characters?

Oh, if the character doesn't appear above, or you want multiple, just reply to the thread and put your MOST WANTED character redone in the poll.
    Why such a limited list? You list Filmation characters already in classics instead of classics characters who need a Filmation look.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I love the MOTUC Bow, but he’s definitely more “Classics” than Filmation...

So I’d like to see:

Bow
    Adora
    Glimmer
    Entrapta
    Frosta
    Count Marzo
    Multi-Bot
    Icer
    I agree Bow, Glimmer, Frosta, Adora, multi-bot and Count Marzo need Filmation figures in Club Grayskull. I personally think Icer looks fine as is in classics.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Nepthu. He's the only one that needs another

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like every character that appeared in Filmation (excluding random villagers and such) to have a Filmation figure. I would also like classicized versions of them.

I know that's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think of them as 2 separate lines that I like for different reasons, and I like seeing different iterations of the characters.

I'm perfectly fine with none of those characters being remade in the Club Grayskull style. The closest to a remake would be Batros, if only because I'd like them to redesign the wings so that there's no visible gap when he spreads his arms out.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I'll buy any version of Shokoti any company wants to make. So I voted for her.

Doesn't matter now really when an almost filmation based character such as Shadow Weaver now has a version in CG wave 4. IMHO other filmation based characters that were previously made in Classics should be remade to CG. I also expect Orko will be remade eventually (but wondering though about Dylamug and Hawke).

I don't see it as a bad thing though, the CG line after all is a stand alone line that branches out from Classics, (i.e. a part of MOTUC yet can stand on its own).

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!