Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I haven't seen a single in-hand photo of the Netflix series figures yet. It's like they're imaginary or something... LOL!
    I know, right? There is a specific thread for them in the She-Ra section and folks were talking about having them and how great they are but no pictures. No pictures at all!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man"

Mine arrived today, all look great including She-ra. I noticed on the outside of the shipper box it said carton#... of 3416. Is it fair to guess not many more of these were produced or that the least popular figure was this amount and the rest may be higher? does anyone have the number form the ultimate he-man and skeleton case?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I know, right? There is a specific thread for them in the She-Ra section and folks were talking about having them and how great they are but no pictures. No pictures at all!
    Mine will be here tomorrow and I’ll post pics of them out of the packaging and do comparisons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Mine arrived today, all look great including She-ra. I noticed on the outside of the shipper box it said carton#... of 3416. Is it fair to guess not many more of these were produced or that the least popular figure was this amount and the rest may be higher? does anyone have the number form the ultimate he-man and skeleton case?
    Will let you know what my box numbers are as well for both ultimates and normal CG.

BBTS has just processed my order and charged my card!

Shipping to South America was USD 55 via USPS Express

Quote Originally Posted by InnocentSmith View Post
    BBTS has just processed my order and charged my card!

Shipping to South America was USD 55 via USPS Express
    Well, at least you'll get it fast as Express will get it to you in like 3 days or so. The problem though is with the lack of tracking to a place like Chile with the other shipping services. Express is the only one that will map it out 100% of the way so BBTS and the like have to protect themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Well, at least you'll get it fast as Express will get it to you in like 3 days or so. The problem though is with the lack of tracking to a place like Chile with the other shipping services. Express is the only one that will map it out 100% of the way so BBTS and the like have to protect themselves.
    Definitely. I'd rather pay few more bucks and have full tracking than having this get lost. It happened to me with the first Filmation He-Man from Matty couple years ago. Luckily Digital River re-sent it.

My card was charged by BBTS today as well. I only ordered She-Ra. I’m mainly going with the vintage 5.5s but I wanted a She-Ra that looked like the Filmation character. The 5.5 looks like a mashup of Filmation She-ra and the vintage Teela figure (which I think was the intent).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Court Magician

Is that a repainted eyes She-ra?
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    yes and face

Mine also said 3416...

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    Let you know soon. Our stock is here, just need a chance to get through them all.
    Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
    Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
    https://DCCollect.com • #24Tuesday • Free Shipping • More!

Get Social for the latest news and reviews, product updates and sale announcements:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

So my figures arrived at last. Wow they are all stunning. All complete, all perfect. My She-Ra is really gorgeous and although there is like the tiniest black spot underneath her eye you can’t really see it unless she is right in your face. I love all the figures but boy that Mantenna pops!!! Best in the wave. The Ultimates are pretty great too! I also got the Netflix figures. Most impressive. They fit right in with the display.
    I promised photos but for some reason I’m not allowed to upload as I’ve reached my quota. Any hints on hoe to share otherwise?

I am going to attempt to re-paint my She-Ra soon...ugh, it's so stressful, especially the eyes! You need a tiny, tiny brush and a great deal of patience.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djmajin View Post
    yes and face
    Wow, what a gorgeous result. A pity I don't have that talent...
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

Got mine today. In general pretty pleased.

He-man - was a back up. Don’t like the waxiness, he’s going on eBay.

Skeletor - again a backup. He’s a lot better than he-man, but not in league with the Matty one.

She-Ra - my most anticipated. Ok(ish). Think I got a good face, but a bit waxy. Lack of thigh swivel is unforgivable. Ankles a bit loose. I have weird pink pegs in the elbows and wrists and knees. Must’ve been the start of a batch before the pigment was blended in.

Fisto - looks ace. Not really bothered about the character though. Might get eBay’d along with chopper.

Grizzlor - decent, but I’ll always love the classics, so the simplified fur is not working so well for me. Good figure though.

Mantenna - what can I say? Oh my god, what a figure. Totally made the wave, and my weekend. I LOVE him.

Overall, paint apps much improved (not wet smears from packing wet), plastic still has a way to go for flesh tones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my figures last night, and they are great! Super7 has made really huge improvements since the Power Con 2017 figures and the Wave 1 CG and CC figures. I can move the limbs and heads of these guys and not be fearful that they are going to break. I think my She-Ra looks great too. Yes, there are still some silly issues to address, like the shiny plastic, unpainted faces, why they used the smaller part on She-Ra's arms....but they have shown great improvement with each new release. If they would just start actually listening to the valid concerns and try to fix them, there shouldn't be a reason to keep these lines going. The quality of these figures even makde me rethink how much of the William Stout collection I was going to buy, and ended up getting my usual 2 sets, rather than the 1 set I was planning to get, due to their answer about NA figures, and the fact I'm not enthused with an all-movie figure wave.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

My BBTS orders came in yesterday. I shipped my pile of loot so hopefully I'll get a shipping notice soon and have these by next weekend!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man"

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    Proof's in the jello pudding!

club grayskull she-ra 1.jpgclub grayskull she-ra 2.jpg

Much better in hand. Like it!

Finally Fisto!

club grayskull fisto 2.jpg
    Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
    Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
    https://DCCollect.com • #24Tuesday • Free Shipping • More!

Get Social for the latest news and reviews, product updates and sale announcements:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

Wow!! Your She-ra looks great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    More importantly, which version of Godzilla is that?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Even with the paint job, although I will say that it makes it better, the way that the sculpt turned out for whatever reason just isn't cutting it. It looks like she had a face lift and her facial skin has been pulled back. IMO that's what it reminds me of. Just way too unnatural with no definition, lines, creases etc. It defiantly needed more subtle definition then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Even with the paint job, although I will say that it makes it better, the way that the sculpt turned out for whatever reason just isn't cutting it. It looks like she had a face lift and her facial skin has been pulled back. IMO that's what it reminds me of. Just way too unnatural with no definition, lines, creases etc. It defiantly needed more subtle definition then that.
    If you don't think the sculpt isn't cutting it why not email your concern to the Four Horsemen as they sculpted her and the factory cut the steel mold based on the Horsemen sculpt.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Update on my She-ra, CS sent me my FedEx return label and I sent her off right away. Now i hope they send me one that I can enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Proof's in the jello pudding!

club grayskull she-ra 1.jpgclub grayskull she-ra 2.jpg

Much better in hand. Like it!

Finally Fisto!

club grayskull fisto 2.jpg
    I'm actually jealous of your She-ra LOL

I am most pleased with my She-Ra. Both the Netflix and original CG versions.