Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

Heroic Warrior Maestro Monstoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    That is not to bad of a she-ra. I keep hoping she will look good. Your pic gives me some confidence.
    She has a good sculpt overall. Just that minor eye setback. I think if you don’t harp on it too much, she is the best super7 female to date!��✌��
    She ra Rocks! He-man Rules!

Check out my artwork at http://groups.msn.com/MaestroMonstoidMOTUArtwork/shoebox.msnw

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    I've had a tracking label in my FedEx account since last Wednesday, no movement yet though. Hopefully they get moving soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Monstoid View Post
    I received my figures today! And this is in my opinion the best batch of figures. All my favourite characters and done with very cartoon accurate sculpts. Quality is definitely excellent for this batch. Of course, only setback is she-ra’s eyes. They are stamped too far apart. Mine has the left eye in a good position, but right eye is slightly further away... which makes her have that ‘fish’ eyes look. Her skin tone is not as yellow as some guys pointed out, in fact almost similar to mattel’s Version of classics
    she-ra. Love her height which makes Teela look like a short kid.

Here’s some pics I took.

Attachment 119561Attachment 119562
    Not terrible, but as I feared, most of the figures eyes are stamped incorrectly. After the forth figure, I knew this to be the case. Such a shame because the rest of her looks great! Love her height and love the waist articulation. The hair is perfect as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    I've had a tracking label in my FedEx account since last Wednesday, no movement yet though. Hopefully they get moving soon!
    I think they are printing the labels and packing up the orders and then FedEx will be picking a one very large pallet of boxes from Super7. At that point we will see movement once FedEx scans the boxes into their system.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Not terrible, but as I feared, most of the figures eyes are stamped incorrectly. After the forth figure, I knew this to be the case. Such a shame because the rest of her looks great! Love her height and love the waist articulation. The hair is perfect as well.
    Yea,I was pretty sure after that as well,I was hoping the us figures were printed better....we shall see. Like many have said,in hand she may not be as noticeable.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I received my figures today! And this is in my opinion the best batch of figures. All my favourite characters and done with very cartoon accurate sculpts. Quality is definitely excellent for this batch. Of course, only setback is she-ra’s eyes. They are stamped too far apart. Mine has the left eye in a good position, but right eye is slightly further away... which makes her have that ‘fish’ eyes look. Her skin tone is not as yellow as some guys pointed out, in fact almost similar to mattel’s Version of classics
    she-ra. Love her height which makes Teela look like a short kid.

Here’s some pics I took.

Attachment 119561Attachment 119562
    That She has correct Eyes not stamped to far apart. So there is hope they were not all stamped incorrectly

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    That She has correct Eyes not stamped to far apart. So there is hope they were not all stamped incorrectly
    We’re apparently looking at different figures.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    We’re apparently looking at different figures.
    I don't know what you're looking at but both her eyes the inner corners are by the bridge of her nose like they should be instead of one way off to the right like we have been seeing with the german samples.

I don't know what you're looking at but both her eyes the inner corners are by the bridge of her nose like they should be instead of one way off to the right like we have been seeing with the german samples.
    I agree. I think this She-Ra actually looks pretty darn good.

When you zoom in like this, you can tell that the eyes are still not stamped perfectly with the sculpt (they almost look like the wrong shape). But so long as they mostly look like this figure, I'll be happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arek Brimstone View Post
    I agree. I think this She-Ra actually looks pretty darn good.

When you zoom in like this, you can tell that the eyes are still not stamped perfectly with the sculpt (they almost look like the wrong shape). But so long as they mostly look like this figure, I'll be happy with them.
    Maybe that’s it. Wrong eye stamp. It looks like she has bags under her eyes close up. I am hoping from a distance she will not look so.......tired.

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    I’m looking at the pictures in the image you quoted and the eyes still look terrible. Teela is standing right next to She-Ra and the difference in eye placement is extremely obvious. Hopefully it looks better in person.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Maybe that’s it. Wrong eye stamp. It looks like she has bags under her eyes close up. I am hoping from a distance she will not look so.......tired.
    The larger you blow up a picture of a figures head the more flaws you will find but when you think about how small the head actually is you won't see it.

She-Ra looks good to me.

I didn't know the eyes were stamped on. I thought they used paint masks.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    She-Ra looks good to me.

I didn't know the eyes were stamped on. I thought they used paint masks.
    I received mine today. Overall, I am satisfied. The QC on this wave is better than any of the previous waves that I have gotten from super 7. All the joints are tight and no major paint mishaps (a little slop on Fisto's armor). My She-ra looks fine.

Edit: Not sure how my pictures came out sideways and not sure how to fix it.
    Last edited by zeiss; February 25, 2019 at 07:26pm.

Heroic Warrior Maestro Monstoid's Avatar
    I took more pics of my figures. They really do look like they pop out of the filmation cartoon, especially Mantenna and Grizzlor! The accessories are TOP notch! Love She-ra’s shield!

A339B219-A7AB-492F-8A61-82F29A5DBFF5.jpg
    E6262407-8180-4047-BF54-A2F158B5F5DE.jpg
    9808C90B-31D2-4B9C-A114-A69395D950D4.jpg
    8A40A808-A30A-420F-B2E8-0AC25A1BA8D1.jpg
    2918FF50-D84A-4600-8A03-2CA1D9F216E8.jpg
    D6F8D701-3F59-4CA2-8EF0-2E12D1EFAF23.jpg
    BDE66EE0-0942-45BF-9EAB-2149919829DF.jpg
    She ra Rocks! He-man Rules!

Check out my artwork at http://groups.msn.com/MaestroMonstoidMOTUArtwork/shoebox.msnw

The sculpts look good and the colors are vivid, which I like. I'm still not a fan of the plastic being used as it makes them look half-cooked, like they're not all the way finished or something.

Court Magician
    Yeah, the plastic still looks like candle wax with She-ra being the most noticeable. My least favorite is Grizzlor as the lack of detail and soft armor rally hurt him. I will say that Man at Arms is still the nicest Super 7 Club Grayskull figure due to him having a painted face. These figures would really look great with some paint applied to their faces.

I’m getting more positive with each posted pic. Honestlythough,with the candle wax looking plastic,even Mattel club grayskull look like that to me. I feel it’s the lack of details on the filmation figures. Just my thought. These are looking very nice. Anybody have a full club grayskull figure pic of all releases to date?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zeiss View Post
    Yeah, the plastic still looks like candle wax with She-ra being the most noticeable. My least favorite is Grizzlor as the lack of detail and soft armor rally hurt him. I will say that Man at Arms is still the nicest Super 7 Club Grayskull figure due to him having a painted face. These figures would really look great with some paint applied to their faces.
    Agreed. I have painted all of the females so far and it makes them look a million times better. They should all have painted faces to look toon accurate to my eyes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zeiss View Post
    I received mine today. Overall, I am satisfied. The QC on this wave is better than any of the previous waves that I have gotten from super 7. All the joints are tight and no major paint mishaps (a little slop on Fisto's armor). My She-ra looks fine.

Edit: Not sure how my pictures came out sideways and not sure how to fix it.
    She-Ra looks a lot better here than other pics I have seen. Still room for improvement, but I think she's the best of the Super 7 females to date.

I took more pics of my figures. They really do look like they pop out of the filmation cartoon, especially Mantenna and Grizzlor! The accessories are TOP notch! Love She-ra’s shield!

A339B219-A7AB-492F-8A61-82F29A5DBFF5.jpg
    E6262407-8180-4047-BF54-A2F158B5F5DE.jpg
    9808C90B-31D2-4B9C-A114-A69395D950D4.jpg
    8A40A808-A30A-420F-B2E8-0AC25A1BA8D1.jpg
    2918FF50-D84A-4600-8A03-2CA1D9F216E8.jpg
    D6F8D701-3F59-4CA2-8EF0-2E12D1EFAF23.jpg
    BDE66EE0-0942-45BF-9EAB-2149919829DF.jpg
    I think this is the best She-Ra I have seen so far. Mine will be here Thursday and if she looks like this I will be a happy camper.

Wow She-ra looks the right height!
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I received my figures today! The improvements are really noticeable now. Tight joints throughout each one and the paint apps have gotten better. Personally I am pleased with how these came out.

The standout figure of this wave is Mantenna. Great overall sculpt, the shading on his skin is superb and really is proof that these figures need that shading to make them stand out. The head swapping was done effortlessly, the popped out eyes is my favorite of the heads.

Second place goes to Fisto. No shading but he still looks great, doesn’t have that waxy look that others have had. Great sculpt and paint apps.

Grizzlor take the bronze. He’s much like Fisto, but the downside of him would be that he has a few paint blemishes on the boots and also that I received him without the Horde baton. That’s something I need to contact CS for though. He shall remain unopened.

Lastly, there’s She-ra. All females in each Super 7 wave have personally been in the last position. She looks good but could’ve been really great. Her face should have been fully painted to bring out the amazing head sculpt, the eyes needed to be stamped in the right position (same issue Marty had), certain parts of her skin does show that subtle waxy look (forearms, hands). Really like the additional “sword to” shield and boomerang as well as the sword of protection being more accurate now.

Pics are here: https://instagram.com/p/BuVMieMnkrQ/
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Congrats to all who got them, nice pic too

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Question to those in the US who have received their orders: Did you receive a "your order has shipped" email from Super7 before you received your order?

I received my shipping notice last week, but it has not actually been shipped yet apparently...
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; February 26, 2019 at 08:57pm.