Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 541

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

  1. #101
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,684
    My shipment arrived this morning. I didn't even get a shipping email about it. Everyone check your spam folders.

  2. #102
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    314
    I got my shipping notice and it said next Tuesday so we shall see if I got a good She ra or bad at this point if it’s bad I will send back and if they want to refund my money instead of replacing I’m fine with that sick of dreading getting them it’s supposed to be something that I look forward too and sending it back and dealing with customer service is a pain

  3. #103
    Searchin' My Soul DisneyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    4,227
    Before we all dogpile on Super7, let's please also remember that Mattel has been screwing up the females since the beginning of the MOTUC line. The drop crotch diaper panties situation was completely avoidable, and yet they kept that going for years. The proportions of the female figures were often kind of awkward and masculine, and the paint applications on their faces were always hit and miss (I can really only name about four female figures that looked really perfect in the face department: Mermista, CG Evil-Lyn, Scorpia, Weaver).

    That Super7 is having problems getting the faces painted correctly is nothing new in the toy industry. It seems like it's a tricky thing to get right every time when you're mass producing action figures at a low cost overseas. I sure hope none of my figures look weird, of course....but let's not forget that Mattel constantly fumbled on the women in a way they never seemed to with the men or with the beasts.

  4. #104
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,782
    I agree that we need to cut Super7 some slack.

    Quality has improved with each wave. They've listened. Character selection has been great.

    The face paint issue is clearly a factory issue. If the factory is showing Super7 one thing, and shipping another, that's going to be nearly impossible to catch.

    Now thay also means the factory should be responsible for replacing / fixing the inferior product. I have no idea what the contracts contain between Super7 and their factory, but I hope there is some sort of protection for when something like this happens.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

    Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

  5. #105
    Heroic Warrior ManKindRam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    507
    I got a response today from Customer Service asking me to wait until all pre-orders can be shipped and then they will reach back out to me to send it back and be replaced. I guess I’ll wait and see what happens....

  6. #106
    Heroic Warrior Dokto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Etheria
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Yeah I just got the one set, no extras. It's probably easier for them to clear out complete sets to make some room. get the bulk of them out fast then cater to the mixed sets. I know 4H does it this way too with their sets. Logistically it makes sense.
    Ah, that explains why I am still waiting, as I added an extra Fisto to my set.

    Thanks for the info!

  7. #107
    Widget
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2
    anyone else still not have shipping info? I've emailed them and they just say I will receive an email when my items ship. what kind of company doesn't have a customer service number to call.

  8. #108
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    6,503
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Before we all dogpile on Super7, let's please also remember that Mattel has been screwing up the females since the beginning of the MOTUC line. The drop crotch diaper panties situation was completely avoidable, and yet they kept that going for years. The proportions of the female figures were often kind of awkward and masculine, and the paint applications on their faces were always hit and miss (I can really only name about four female figures that looked really perfect in the face department: Mermista, CG Evil-Lyn, Scorpia, Weaver).

    That Super7 is having problems getting the faces painted correctly is nothing new in the toy industry. It seems like it's a tricky thing to get right every time when you're mass producing action figures at a low cost overseas. I sure hope none of my figures look weird, of course....but let's not forget that Mattel constantly fumbled on the women in a way they never seemed to with the men or with the beasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I agree that we need to cut Super7 some slack.

    Quality has improved with each wave. They've listened. Character selection has been great.

    The face paint issue is clearly a factory issue. If the factory is showing Super7 one thing, and shipping another, that's going to be nearly impossible to catch.

    Now thay also means the factory should be responsible for replacing / fixing the inferior product. I have no idea what the contracts contain between Super7 and their factory, but I hope there is some sort of protection for when something like this happens.

    I agree with you both on this Lets cut them some slack, its the factory doing this Not Brian Flynn and Super7. The factory is clearly showing super7 one thing and shipping another.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

  9. #109
    Heroic Warrior Soothe777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I agree with you both on this Lets cut them some slack, its the factory doing this Not Brian Flynn and Super7. The factory is clearly showing super7 one thing and shipping another.
    Sorry but Super7 is shipping the figure out to customers and claiming noting is wrong in public interviews. I donít think they deserve a break because they canít get their factory to deliver after 3 years of producing these figures. Itís just not good enough. Super7 are 100% responsible for the product.

  10. #110
    Court Magician Khev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Soothe777 View Post
    Sorry but Super7 is shipping the figure out to customers and claiming noting is wrong in public interviews. I donít think they deserve a break because they canít get their factory to deliver after 3 years of producing these figures. Itís just not good enough. Super7 are 100% responsible for the product.
    Exactly. "The Factory" isn't some random third party that Super 7 is powerless to circumvent. Super 7 *chose* the factory and it's up to them to see that the one they chose delivers what they promised.

  11. #111
    Heroic Warrior Soothe777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    Exactly. "The Factory" isn't some random third party that Super 7 is powerless to circumvent. Super 7 *chose* the factory and it's up to them to see that the one they chose delivers.
    Itís like if you get a bad burger from McDs and they blame the farmer.

  12. #112
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    224
    Pasadena.... six beauties arrived today. VERY pleased. Thanks SUPER7!

  13. #113
    Court Magician Khev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    Pasadena.... six beauties arrived today. VERY pleased. Thanks SUPER7!
    If the paint apps are decent please post pics!
    Last edited by Khev; February 28, 2019 at 04:09pm.

  14. #114
    Heroic Warrior Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Soothe777 View Post
    Sorry but Super7 is shipping the figure out to customers and claiming noting is wrong in public interviews. I don’t think they deserve a break because they can’t get their factory to deliver after 3 years of producing these figures. It’s just not good enough. Super7 are 100% responsible for the product.
    Yuuup. They're charging premium prices for these with horrible plastic and cruddy paint applications. My order is being shipped at the moment, so I'll see how mine look. But judging from what people have already received...my He-man and She-ra will both prob look like garbage.

  15. #115
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    If the paint apps are decent please post pics!
    I get it. I said I'm "VERY pleased".... now I should be able to post figures with a certain level of quality paint app, however one defines "decent".

    I'll see what I can do.

    If/when you see my She-Ra (one I know many are most interested in----THOSE EYES) I'll try to get a good angle...I'm not much of a pic poster (hosting pics constantly is a shifting challenge for my limited patience) especially since my She-Ra is already posed in a precarious position (feet wedged in the floor of a diorama set-up at an angle hard to get a solid straight-on shot).... but man, take it for what its worth... I'm looking at those eyes and, from a short distance I see nothing wrong. From an inch away? That may be a different matter.

  16. #116
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    I get it. I said I'm "VERY pleased".... now I should be able to post figures with a certain level of quality paint app, however one defines "decent".

    I'll see what I can do.

    If/when you see my She-Ra (one I know many are most interested in----THOSE EYES) I'll try to get a good angle...I'm not much of a pic poster (hosting pics constantly is a shifting challenge for my limited patience) especially since my She-Ra is already posed in a precarious position (feet wedged in the floor of a diorama set-up at an angle hard to get a solid straight-on shot).... but man, take it for what its worth... I'm looking at those eyes and, from a short distance I see nothing wrong. From an inch away? That may be a different matter.
    Honestly,I’m more interested in seeing your display. Sounds like a nice diorama.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  17. #117
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Honestly,I’m more interested in seeing your display. Sounds like a nice diorama.
    20190228_133544.jpg

    it's nothing special... but I love it....maybe I'll try more later. Thanks for the interest

  18. #118
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    20190228_133544.jpg

    it's nothing special... but I love it....maybe I'll try more later. Thanks for the interest
    Nice, lots of troopers...as it should be. I love seeing collector’s displays. She looks fine there,of corse I can’t see her dead on but looks good.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  19. #119
    Heroic Warrior Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Before we all dogpile on Super7, let's please also remember that Mattel has been screwing up the females since the beginning of the MOTUC line. The drop crotch diaper panties situation was completely avoidable, and yet they kept that going for years. The proportions of the female figures were often kind of awkward and masculine, and the paint applications on their faces were always hit and miss (I can really only name about four female figures that looked really perfect in the face department: Mermista, CG Evil-Lyn, Scorpia, Weaver).

    That Super7 is having problems getting the faces painted correctly is nothing new in the toy industry. It seems like it's a tricky thing to get right every time when you're mass producing action figures at a low cost overseas. I sure hope none of my figures look weird, of course....but let's not forget that Mattel constantly fumbled on the women in a way they never seemed to with the men or with the beasts.
    And we let Matty have it too when this went on as well did we not? So I'm not sure where the argument is at. I think people forget how bad we use to to get on Matty, Scott etc. through out the years. It got ugly. I can remember people really letting them have it at some of those panels. They certainly didn't get a pass when things got botched so I wouldn't in the least call this feedback exclusive to S7.

    I've also seen plenty of companies stamp out females that were fine so it's not exactly an industry wide problem in which no one can seem to solve.

  20. #120
    Heroic Warrior bigsexy_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I agree with you both on this Lets cut them some slack, its the factory doing this Not Brian Flynn and Super7. The factory is clearly showing super7 one thing and shipping another.
    So Brian telling us to hoss the Tri-Clops head as itís just paint dry and that their isnít an issue with She-Ra eyes (or females in general) arenít his issue? I believe the slack was cut the first couple waves but now letís get this fixed. Fixing doesnít start we publicly saying customers are wrong. Accountability needs to be here, Brian/S7 to customers and the factory to Brian/S7

  21. #121
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    So Brian telling us to hoss the Tri-Clops head as it’s just paint dry and that their isn’t an issue with She-Ra eyes (or females in general) aren’t his issue? I believe the slack was cut the first couple waves but now let’s get this fixed. Fixing doesn’t start we publicly saying customers are wrong. Accountability needs to be here, Brian/S7 to customers and the factory to Brian/S7
    Here Here! Well said. I for one am not cutting anyone any slack at this point. Factory or not Brian needs to step it up and get these issues fixed. Instead it seems he chooses to point fingers at his own customers and basically call us out as if we were in the wrong for not being satisfied.

  22. #122
    Ancient One zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    14,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    And we let Matty have it too when this went on as well did we not? So I'm not sure where the argument is at. I think people forget how bad we use to to get on Matty, Scott etc. through out the years. It got ugly. I can remember people really letting them have it at some of those panels. They certainly didn't get a pass when things got botched so I wouldn't in the least call this feedback exclusive to S7.

    I've also seen plenty of companies stamp out females that were fine so it's not exactly an industry wide problem in which no one can seem to solve.
    Yeah, that's a point I was going to make, too... thanks for summing up my thoughts here! We didn't exactly let Mattel go gently into the night when things like The Goddess exploded, Stinkor's forearms were reversed, paint apps were scrapped from the finished product, Angella's eyes got stamped on wonky, etc etc etc.

    It's not like people are trying to be jerks to hurt anybody's feelings at Super7 and make them go home from their work day in tears... folks just want a quality product after spending their hard-earned dough on these things.

  23. #123
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    6,503
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    So Brian telling us to hoss the Tri-Clops head as it’s just paint dry and that their isn’t an issue with She-Ra eyes (or females in general) aren’t his issue? I believe the slack was cut the first couple waves but now let’s get this fixed. Fixing doesn’t start we publicly saying customers are wrong. Accountability needs to be here, Brian/S7 to customers and the factory to Brian/S7
    Why is everyone quoting me when bcrduke and disneyboy were saying the same thing and I was agreeing with them?

    Originally Posted by bcrduke
    I agree that we need to cut Super7 some slack.

    Quality has improved with each wave. They've listened. Character selection has been great.

    The face paint issue is clearly a factory issue. If the factory is showing Super7 one thing, and shipping another, that's going to be nearly impossible to catch.

    Now thay also means the factory should be responsible for replacing / fixing the inferior product. I have no idea what the contracts contain between Super7 and their factory, but I hope there is some sort of protection for when something like this happens.
    Last edited by mjw41; February 28, 2019 at 08:17pm.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

  24. #124
    Heroic Warrior darkmoon766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,536
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Here Here! Well said. I for one am not cutting anyone any slack at this point. Factory or not Brian needs to step it up and get these issues fixed. Instead it seems he chooses to point fingers at his own customers and basically call us out as if we were in the wrong for not being satisfied.
    This is really not why he is not focusing on fixing issues. This is what he is focusing on.




    That is just a small part of what they are working on. Quantity over quality.

  25. #125
    Heroic Warrior kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    777
    she-ra fig.jpg
    Here ya go, for those of you who asked. sorry it took so long... I've been away all day. and, sorry the pic ain't the greatest and there's only 1... I have a crappy camera and I kept having to make them smaller for it to allow me to upload ultimately just this 1!, but hopefully you can still make out her appearance... i did the best I could to get her "head-on"... again, I only posted (and only post this) in the hopes that it may assuage some concerns, AND i agree with one poster who said I'd think folks who get wonky ones SHOULD contact Super7 for replacements. Good luck everyone. Enjoy!... I think this whole batch of figs is a nice improvement in quality!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •