Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gauging Interst for Power Con Exclusives (3-Pack/Slime Pit He-Man/She-Ra)

Gauging Interst for Power Con Exclusives (3-Pack/Slime Pit He-Man/She-Ra)

**EDIT**

Due to the lackluster response for the Snake Troopers, I have decided to forego offering these up individually as I don't want to be stuck with extra figures.

As noted below, through a contact who is attending, he will probably be able to obtain extras as a means of helping those unable to attend. Aside from those select few who have already contacted me, I cannot guarantee that my contact will be able to help all given the 10 item limit for each exclusive. Please keep in mind that he is going to charge extra for time and effort, which is perfectly reasonable and understandable. That said, if anyone is interested, please contact me via PM.
    Last edited by Shecky; March 5, 2019 at 08:55pm.

Put me down as interested in a 3 pack, if the price is workable.

I will take 2 white ninjas( Slamurai) if you end up doing this...

Thank you!!
    Last edited by H.A.L.9000; February 18, 2019 at 08:09am.
    GIMME TOYS!-

Court Magician
    I would probably be interested in a Slamurai figure as well depending on final price. Thanks!

Taking into account my contact's fees, plus the cost of what it would take to get these shipped from him to me and the risk of holding onto figures that would be leftover, would folks be comfortable if these individual figures were priced at $65 each?

No She-Ra doll?

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    I could be interested in one Slamurai, but seems like there's no interest for the Snake trooppers that would make this viable.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

I'd like 2 slamurai, 2 snake troopers, and 1slime pit he-man please.

So basically I 3pk, 1 slime pit he-man and 1 extra slamurai.

I'd love a Slime Pit He-Man!
    Last edited by stormshadow13; March 6, 2019 at 08:52pm.

Okay folks,

Given the response to the Snake Troopers, or lack thereof, in contrast to Slamurai, I don't see this as feasible in terms of offering individual figures from the 3-Packs for sale. I know the $65 price is the reason, but that is absolutely out of my control given the price point.

That said, for all who have contacted me about the entire 3-Pack, the Slime Pit He-Mans, and the Starburst She-Ra, consider those as reserved. Given the quantity limit of 10 per item and what my contact will purchase for himself, coupled with those who have their items pending, I don't know how many more I can help. No guarantees, but if you are interested, shoot me an email (provided in the first post), and I'll see what I can do.

Heroic Warrior
    I contacted you at your email address posted above a couple days ago and you haven't replied back. You contacted me offering to help me. I emailed you and it's been over two days. You have yet to respond.

Does anyone know if this is the norm with Shecky? Does he reply to other people more promptly? I don't get it. Can someone please tell me what to expect when dealing with Shecky?

I would like some help. Please.

Ok,

For starters, it has only been 2 days, so please calm down. I'm not on the computer 24-7. I'm just getting around to checking messages, if I haven't replied it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. You know very well I don't ignore you, and you very well know I DO reply to messages given our previous correspondence as it pertained to a probable trade for a Holiday He-Man I had up for trade a few months back. As for what to expect when dealing with me, I have the highest feedback on the forums, feel free to check the link to my iTrader feedback underneath my signature.

That said, I'll check your email now .

email sent

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    email sent
    "..."

Heroic Warrior
    email sent
    Here's what I'm selling:
    200x and Classics
    DC, Marvel, Indiana Jones, Kreon

And here's what I am looking for:
    MOTUC

Email sent!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

E-mail sent.

Thank you.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Hi guys!

I will be replying to all emails later today, been a busy weekend but I will reply shortly !

I messaged you too, but I just wanted to say I definitely want a Starburst She-Ra. I am hoping my daughter does not try to steal that one too. I had to buy two of the other one - LOL!
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

You bet .

I have received some messages after the fact asking me if I would consider/reconsider selling the 3-Pack figures individually. Due to the lackluster response as stated in the first post for the Troopers in contrast to the response for Slamurai, the answer is still no unless folks really chime in. The facts are I was burned several years ago with reserving 5 individual figures from those 3-Packs without payment, leaving me to eat the cost and stuck with extra figures for nearly a year.

These figures are expensive, there is nothing I can do about that. I really wish I could offer these for $43 each as I did 2 years ago, but given the cost and risk of excess stock I just can't. If you folks really want these individually, you have to chime in, otherwise it is a moot point and not financially feasible .

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow13 View Post
    I'd love a Slime Pit He-Man!
    Email/Money sent! Thanks!

Email and money sent, thanks so much!!!

Thank you, received and appreciated !

Widget
    Are you still offering pre-order help for non-attendees? If so, I’m interested in details to acquire one package of each: 3-pack, slime pit he-man, and starburst she-ra. Your PM inbox is currently full

Sorry about that, I cleared space and yes, assistance will continue for those needing help to the end of the pre-order window .