Thread: Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Power Cards

Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Power Cards

Inspired by the "Power Cards" that used to be printed on the back of the packaging for Transformers and Super Powers figures, here's my take on what Masters of the Universe Power Cards would look like. They are set up to be printed double-sided as 3x5 cards. What do you think?

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Wow impressive!!!!

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Looking good! Keep it up!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

These are really well done. Keep up the great work!
    Love the Evil Warriors logo.

Hah, impressed me again? You can do that? Awesome work

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

WOW..! There's SO much of your work that should be made official..! I would LOVE to have a whole deck of these cards, to cover my entire Classics collection..!
    Leech sucks..!

I would totally buy these!!!