Hello fellow MOTU fans,

I am quite new to this forum and this is my very first post, but I was wondering if I could ask some advice. I live in the UK and have wanted to acquire the He-Man/Orko exclusive that was put out by Pop Culture Shock a number of years ago (see image below). They are very limited (only 350 were produced) and difficult to find - but the thing is, I have an opportunity to purchase one (in brand new condition) here in the UK for £700 (around $914). I can collect it, so there wouldn't be any shipping or (obviously) import charges.

Before I commit to it though I just wanted to ask for anyone's opinion, as it is a lot more money than it originally went for - but is it a fair price, considering they're hard to come by now? Every time I come across one on eBay they seem to be listed for over $1,000 - and then there's shipping/import tax on top of that. I really don't know what to think, as it's a lot of money to part with - but if it's genuinely a good price then I will seriously consider it.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated - many thanks! I'm turning into a bit of an Orko collector, and while the He-Man statue is amazing I just love that it includes what is, in my mind, a perfect representation of Orko!

Many thanks,

Richard

maxresdefault.jpg