Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Please Help With MOTU & MOTU KO Parts Identification

  1. #1
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    17

    Please Help With MOTU & MOTU KO Parts Identification

    Hello, can anyone help ID the parts in the attached pics? Thank you for your help!

    5.JPG

    6.JPG

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ruz1980 View Post
    Hello, can anyone help ID the parts in the attached pics? Thank you for your help!

    5.JPG

    6.JPG
    I know that the gold power sword (#1) is from a He-Man board game, but which board game? The silver/grey power sword (#2) is also double sided, but smaller than the gold one.

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    557
    I don't have any info on silver sword, but gold sword is from Battle for Eternia board game.

    Motugame.jpg
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

  3. #3
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    I don't have any info on silver sword, but gold sword is from Battle for Eternia board game.

    Motugame.jpg
    Thank you Man-E-Beers!

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    557
    You're welcome!
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    185
    4,8,21,35 and 37 are from bootleg Heman toys

    Google muscle warriors and treasures of the lost temple warriors.
    Last edited by Lokus; March 16, 2019 at 06:25pm.

  6. #6
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    4,8,21,35 and 37 are from bootleg Heman toys

    Google muscle warriors and treasures of the lost temple warriors.
    Thank you for the help Lokus

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    557
    I believe #39 belongs to a knock off wrestling line called Wrestling Champions. In this pic, you can see different belt designs.

    wrestlingchamps.jpg
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

  8. #8
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    I believe #39 belongs to a knock off wrestling line called Wrestling Champions. In this pic, you can see different belt designs.

    wrestlingchamps.jpg
    Thanks a lot Man-E-Beers!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •