Thread: Snake Mekaneck

Snake Mekaneck

Snake Mekaneck, fate unknown? did he die in the 2nd UBG or did he get changed back in the nick of time and survive? One of four masters known to turned into snakemen. Recipe- used a MOTUC body super man buck with legs and biceps, randor wrists, HH loin,mekaneck armor, and spikor boots. Kinda wanted rattlor feet but dont have any maybe if i pick some ill throw it on him. Head neck and hands by derwaffenmeister.

Snake-Mekaneck.jpg

That's awesome! A variant that I've never been terribly interested in, but you might have convinced me otherwise with yours!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    well done.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes! I just added him the other day to the easy Power Con repaints we could get. This looks amazing and better than a repaint!

Court Magician
    This is so Killer! I really love the character and your execution of the custom. Excellent!

Heroic Warrior
    Love it!!

Did you sculpt the face?

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Love it!!

Did you sculpt the face?
    Thanks guys, no Sasha bishoff (derwaffenmeister) on Facebook made a kit with the neck , head, and hands. The head to me looks like it’s a shaved down snake man at arms head.