Thread: The Legend of the Fire Princess - Graphic Novel by Noelle Stevenson coming next year!

The Legend of the Fire Princess - Graphic Novel by Noelle Stevenson coming next year!

Last year Kidscreen reported that the Scholastic program for She-Ra would include graphic novels curated by She-Ra and the Princesses of Power executive producer Noelle Stevenson. The first graphic novel appeared on Amazon for preorder today! (Well, just the Kindle version so far!) There's no official image included yet.

Coming: February 4, 2020

Click here to preorder!

The Legend of the Fire Princess (She-Ra Graphic Novel #1)

"Don't miss the first epic She-Ra and the Princesses of Power graphic novel, based on stories by showrunner Noelle Stevenson!

Even after everything that's happened, the world outside the Horde's walls is still a strange one to Adora. Each day she's learning more about her growing powers as She-Ra, including something new: the ability to heal corrupted runestones. Runestones are the magical source from which princesses like Frosta, Mermista, and Perfuma draw their power, but Glimmer knows of another runestone -- one with a dark past. Long ago a fire princess ruled the lands to the west, until her thirst for power corrupted her, and led to the ruin of her kingdom. Glimmer thinks the lost fire runestone could give the Rebellion an edge in the fight against the Horde, but claiming this ancient power won't be easy... especially not when the Horde has their eyes set on the same prize.

Don't miss this original graphic novel based on stories by She-Ra showrunner and New York Times bestselling author Noelle Stevenson, with script by Gigi D.G. and art by Paulina Ganucheau!"

Noelle Stevenson (Author)
    Gigi D.G. (Author)
    Paulina Ganucheau (Illustrator)
    Betsy Peterschmidt (Artist)
    Eva de la Cruz (Artist)
    UPDATED: May 1st, 2019

Last edited by Tallstar; May 1, 2019 at 03:06pm.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

The Legend Of The Fire Princess sounds awesome! I can't wait to add it to my POP collection.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Widget
    The Legend of the Fire Princess is so awesome sound.

The cover art is here!

legendofthefireprincess.jpg
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Simply Stunning!! I placed my pre-order instantly upon seeing this!

I love the art.

That Cover art is literally fire. New character introduced into the She-Ra Mythos?!

The cover photo is beautiful, I can't wait to see what the rest of the graphic novel looks like.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

I dig it.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy