Thread: Vintage Battle Armor He-Man Questions

Vintage Battle Armor He-Man Questions

I have this Battle Armor He-Man with his hand barley able to hold his weapon. He holds the weapon but in a certain way, then drops it like I don't want this ha Of course after tinkering with the figure hand and weapon i do get it to stay posed in a way i like it to be. It's just if i move him the weapon comes falling off again.
    For the record my other motu figures do not have this problem.

My question is... Is there a fix where he could hold on to the weapon better? Like have a tighter grip? I would not like to get a replacement Battle Armor He-Man, as i really don't see that as an option now, but I will not rule out that option for a later time.

I am curious to know if anyone has any thoughts about this and if there's a way of going about adjusting the grip of the figures hand....

LONG LIVE MOTU

My Man-at-Arms figure also felt the same thing. His right hand had to be tied with a rubber band so that the mace that came with him won't drop.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    My Man-at-Arms figure also felt the same thing. His right hand had to be tied with a rubber band so that the mace that came with him won't drop.

Neophron,

Sorry to hear about using a rubber band for your Man At Arms figure. I'm guessing being how old are motu figures are some of the figures loose there grip tightness over time. Maybe i'll go that route to use a rubber band too if need be for the battle armor he-man figure.

LONG LIVE MOTU