Thread: Son of Zargon's Wedding Fund MOTUC eBay Listings

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar

Son of Zargon's Wedding Fund MOTUC eBay Listings

My son is trying to raise money to buy a ring and fund his honeymoon. He may get married as soon as this winter (December 2019). Please help if interested. Thanks!

I'll add more as he lists them, plus he has a few other non-MOTUC items as well.

Sooo, eBay screwed over my son & canceled all of his listings....

Here are what he currently has available. All are loose & complete unless otherwise noted. Prices are without shipping.

Faker - $80
    Catra - $50
    Hordak - $30
    Procrustus - $65
    King Hsss - $40
    Prince Adam - $40
    Standor - $50
    Grizzlor - $50
    Spirit of Hordak - $30
    Megator - $35
    Sir Laser-Lot - $30
    Count Marzo - $30
    Orko - $45
    The Unnamed One - $30
    He-Ro - $40
    King Grayskull (reissue, missing half powerswords) - $90

Also from Mythic Legions:
    Gorgo Aetherblade (should still have box) - $60

BTW - she said YES!
    Last edited by Zargon; May 14, 2019 at 02:06pm.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Congratulations to you and your son.

Congratulations! Should have listed it here though, eBay takes like 10% of what you earn...

Btw, is he shipping internationally? No shipping fee listed.
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Keldor, 200x Zodak, Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, Tung Lashor, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Congratulations! Should have listed it here though, eBay takes like 10% of what you earn...

Btw, is he shipping internationally? No shipping fee listed.
    I'll suggest he list here first on future ones. I'll ask him about international.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    Congratulations to you and your son.
    Thanks!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Please do! I’d love to help out if it means I can get some cool figures in exchange... ��
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Keldor, 200x Zodak, Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, Tung Lashor, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Updated

Bump for a great seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Bump for a great seller.
    Great communication & swift payment to help my son's wedding fund. Razzerian's purchase helped pay for the ring that has already arrived in time for the proposal this Saturday! Many thanks!

Why did eBay cancel the listings?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Why did eBay cancel the listings?
    Not very clear; some nonsense about not following listing rules, but we looked at everything and couldn't find a violation.
    Last edited by Zargon; May 7, 2019 at 11:33am.

@ Man-E-Beers: I cannot send you a message.
    You are correct, no longer on ebay and prices do not include shipping.
    Mantenna is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    @ Man-E-Beers: I cannot send you a message.
    You are correct, no longer on ebay and prices do not include shipping.
    Mantenna is still available.
    Sent you a message. My account was messed up, so we should be able to communicate now.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Removed sold figures Moss Man & Mantenna. Thanks!