Thread: Greetings from Germany

Greetings from Germany

Hello everyone,
    my name is Thorsten, born in 1978 and living in Germany. I just wanted to say "hello".

I am a big MotU fan since my childhood and I started collecting vintage MotU toys again in 2016. At this point, my loose collection is only missing the "big 5" (Tytus, Megator, LL Skeletor LP He-Man, Eternia) and the Beam Blaster. Speaking of vintage MOCs, I have 30 figures in nice condition...and counting.

To share all the beautiful vintage MotU artwork, TV commercials and pics of my own collection, I even started a little MotU page on Instagram. Some of you may know it already:

https://www.instagram.com/straightouttasnakemountain
    So, if you're on Instagram and would like to see fresh vintage MotU content every day, you're very welcome to subscribe to my page.

Also: What must I do to access the market place forum?

I am looking for a vintage US Multi-Bot MISB! Maybe somebody can help me with this one. ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trap Jaw 1978; April 3, 2019 at 05:54am.
    Straight Outta Snake Montain
    Your daily dose of Masters of the Universe nostalgia.

Welcome! I hope you post more of your art in the Fan Art section. I'd love to see it.

To get access to the Marketplace, you can either donate to the site, or simply change your email address to a non-free account such as one from your ISP, school, work, etc. Moderator Dedset will be along soon to give you more details.

Gütentag Karsten!
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Keldor, 200x Zodak, Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, Tung Lashor, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Trap Jaw 1978!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Thorsten!! Your instagram page is really cool, you've got some awesome stuff on there!! All the marketplace rules can be found above and if you're looking to build your collection, make sure to check the marketplace here and you may find some good deals. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

@dedset: Thank you for your warm welcome. So if I upgrade to Tier 3 (donating 30$ via PayPal), I can access the marketplace?

@Razzerian: Was that a failed attempt to write german? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Trap Jaw 1978 View Post
    @dedset: Thank you for your warm welcome. So if I upgrade to Tier 3 (donating 30$ via PayPal), I can access the marketplace?

@Razzerian: Was that a failed attempt to write german? ;-)
    It can be accomplished with just a $10 donation, but you can donate $30 if you'd like.

Welcome to the forums!
    Very cool Instagram!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Thank you, guys.

I just made a donation. I wrote my user name in the comment field. I hope, this was the correct way to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello dear Admins,

did you receive my donation? How do we proceed? Do I have to do anything else to uprade?

Regards,
    Thorsten
    Last edited by Trap Jaw 1978; April 15, 2019 at 09:25am.