Thread: Super7 Japanese Box 5.5" He-Man and Skeletor

Super7 Japanese Box 5.5" He-Man and Skeletor

I must admit that I am loving the boxes that these guys come in. I think they are quite a bit more special than the Los Amos editions which I did not get. But I already own the single carded figures and the Epic Battles figures, so do I really need a third figure of each? I really like those boxes though! Arghhh...Screenshot_20190404-213755.jpg
    Last edited by depp76; April 4, 2019 at 09:50pm.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I must admit that I am loving the boxes that these guys come in. I think they are quite a bit more special than the Los Amos editions which I did not get. But I already own the single carded figures and the Epic Battles figures, so do I really need a third figure of each? I really like those boxes though! Arghhh...Screenshot_20190404-213755.jpg
    I like them too! The 5.5 Gargamel vinyl figures also came in these boxes and the vinyl figures fit perfectly to this style. I would have prefered more Gargamel figures (with new characters) instead of the neo vintages but i understand the decision for this release.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Just for the boxes, these are collection worthy presentation.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

sofubi pics for comparison:
    s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg

These are cool on so many levels.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I pre-ordered a Skeletor via BBTS, purely as a display piece. I've wanted a figure using this packaging art for years!

The boxes look so great, but I'm not collecting the filmation 5.5" figures. I really wish Super7 had an interest in reissuing some of the original toy-line figures. A classic 80's He-Man and Skeletor with this presentation would've been really cool.