Thread: Club Grayskull Mantenna Discussion Thread w/ Pixel Dan review

Club Grayskull Mantenna Discussion Thread w/ Pixel Dan review

What are your thoughts on Filmation Mantenna from Super7?

And here is a review by Pixel Dan of Super7's release of MOTUC Club Grayskull (Filmation) Mantenna!
    Check it out:

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Probably the best Club Grayskull figure so far. Dan didn't mention the fact that shading has been added - a decorative feature which has sadly been missing from figures for far too long. Mantenna is good work. Very interesting comparison in the video too - I hadn't yet looked at this figure next to the Classics one. As Dan says, they are surprisingly different.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

I really like the shading on Mantenna, too. It just makes the figure look so much better. I completely understand that these are Filmation versions based on the art but little details like that really help translate that artwork into a three dimensional figure more effectively.

Mantenna feels really solid as well. He's definitely as well made as most of Mattel's line, which is absolutely a positive. The portraits swap out really easily as well. Love those headsculpts!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

This figure is absolutely exquisite. Mine has perfect paint applications, all the joints are solid, the changeable parts work perfectly. He’s just perfect!

366EACAE-D0A0-43B8-9871-D8538185D7A8.jpeg
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot