Thread: Hi everyone! Fanfic writing

Hi everyone! Fanfic writing

Hi all! Nice to meet you!

I am new to the Forum, but familiar MOTU pretty much since its beginning. I forgot about it for many years until a couple of years ago got the comic collection and read them all. Then I started to dig on MOTU again, and during the last weeks I have been buying the MOTUSCLE little figures. I am enjoying the franchise a lot these last months.

I registered here because I saw the fanfic section and I am considering to write some fanfic about MOTU, but I am wondering if people would be into reading these kind of things or it will be a waste of time.

Would it be, fanfic, something that you may like? Short stories about MOTU universe?

Best Regards!
    Last edited by Miss_Evil_Lyn; April 8, 2019 at 08:25am. Reason: typos, and working on some sentences

Welcome! There's a lot of us who enjoy good fan fiction!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Miss_Evil_Lyn!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Welcome to the community!! We'd love to read your fanfic, so make sure to post it in the Fan Creations section. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Hey there! Get to writing I’d say! Maybe you’ll inspire some movie-makers with your stories

I for one am looking forward to reading what you write!
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Keldor, 200x Zodak, Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, Tung Lashor, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Ok! I will give it a try and write something!

- - - Updated - - -

I bought this nice one yesterday!

390236FA-A73F-41FF-B146-0A8CCCF52D48.jpeg