Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ReAction MOTU Variable Variants and Slime Pit He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Got 2 x Slime Pit He-Man, 1 x Movie MAA and 1 x Vintage Hordak.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

He's not the vintage Hordak, y'all! He's the Malaysian Hordak. Seriously! We'll probably get the vintage Hordak another time, but without the red ribs. I still have little to know clue about the Shiva Teela. That'd be a good question for a Q&A.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    He's not the vintage Hordak, y'all! He's the Malaysian Hordak. Seriously! We'll probably get the vintage Hordak another time, but without the red ribs. I still have little to know clue about the Shiva Teela. That'd be a good question for a Q&A.
    He's vintage enough for me!

I certainly won't be buying an extra version without the red ribs.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Why not? Your Hordaks would speak completely different languages? They're not at all the same!

I realize that I know very little about Malaysia except that they had a Hordak with red ribs on his armor. Time for some homework on geography and world culture I guess.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    I ended up getting the whole set today despite the fact that I’ve been spending way too much on MOTU lately (and the Snake Mountain preorder is just weeks away).

- - - Updated - - -

From everything I have gleaned, it seems like multiple licensees (Super7, The Loyal Subjects, Sideshow, Tweeterhead, and Funko) have either stopped offering MOTU based product, have stopped showing off any new reveals, or have even mentioned that the status of the MOTU license is on hold due to the upcoming movie. Some license holders, it seems, like to pull all licenses before a film comes out in order to control what comes out prior to and during a movie's launch. I think the speculation is that this might be happening with MOTU and thus companies have either ceased product and new orders (Funko is not allowing reorders of any MOTU product) or they're being guarded with information on any future releases.
    When have these companies said the license is on hold? I’m not doubting you, I just haven’t heard this before. And to the contrary it seems like Super7 has been announcing tons of MOTU (too much all at once frankly). And then with the other licensors the MOTU releases always seemed like a short term license and/or a license that would only have occassional releases so in my mind them not revealing something new in awhile and/or having the license expire seemed pretty normal.

I have personally wondered, however, about the potential that the end of the Super7 license could be coming to a close since I’ve been wondering if maybe that could be the explanation for why we’ve gotten a flood of merch from them this past year (ie maybe they are releasing so much so quickly because they want to get as much as they can out there before the license quickly goes away). But this has just been me musing so if there have been statements or details the indicate this is true I’d be interested to know more about it.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Widget
    I ended up getting the slime-pit He-Man and Hordak. These are a couple of really cool figures. A little painful paying $37 total though! My wallet was already trembling at the thought of the Modulok wave.

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InspectorZartan View Post
    When have these companies said the license is on hold? I’m not doubting you, I just haven’t heard this before. And to the contrary it seems like Super7 has been announcing tons of MOTU (too much all at once frankly).
    Check out Brian Flynn's interview in this podcast:
    https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...es-us-the-goss

---

I ordered Slime Pit He-Man through a friend. I don't open him, and thus I expect the green-carded figure to look amazing standing next to black-carded Anti He-Man.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I'm going to have to give that a listen later.

Looking at my total yesterday I ordered 11 figures from Super7!

I might need to expand the number of pegs on my rack!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Just got into these guys and I LOVE that I can get a Mer Man at such a low price. Now, redo a Tri-Klops and Sorceress. . .
    Also, excited for that Stinkor (Now, make Whiplash and Clawful to complete the trifecta of awesome villains)

I ordered a Slime Pit He-Man and vintage toy Hordak. Also ordered a few of The Worst figures.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Got Slimy He-Man and Rammy. Just too many variants now to grab all of them.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Got Slimy He-Man and Rammy. Just too many variants now to grab all of them.
    Yeah this is a line that I never even intended to collect lol, but I bought a couple and now I'm kinda hooked. The card art alone is simply amazing. I definitely do not see the need for every variant however. I mean I have the Goddess so I didn't get Shiva. I have regular Rammy so I didn't get the Comic variant, etc. But I did get movie Man at Arms since I dont have the regular version. Im kinda digging the variants in this line over the regular versions anyways. Very excited about snagging Slime Pit He-Man. I was online at the minute he went up thinking he would sell out, but there he still sits in the Super7 store lol.

Mmmmm that silver ManAtArms looks very similar to the one from Top Toys Fuerza T Wave 2

Attachment 120078

- - - Updated - - -

And i isn't crazy to think they were inspired by this since they made Camo Khan that I have right here with me.

MFXIKWs.jpg

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Is there any more news on the Stinkor figure they showed in the advertising? Is he coming soon or not? I would like to add him to my Evil Warriors at some point.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

What is taking so long for these to ship?

I actually received a package from Super7 yesterday afternoon and was incredibly surprised by how fast they shipped. I opened the package and only found one of the around 15 figures I ordered (it was an older figure that I didn't own yet). What gives? Why ship one single figure?

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Ordered SlimePit He-Man Friday and Iím tracking to receive it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    I received my order of Slime Pit He-man yesterday, very pleased with him, just love that card art!

Widget
    I ordered 5 days ago, and haven’t even gotten a shipment notice yet. Maybe already low on stock? This is the first time I’ve ordered from them directly.

I have only ordered a few figures from Super7 but have NEVER received shipping confirmation. Do you guys get emails for them or does your stuff just show up, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cammor View Post
    I have only ordered a few figures from Super7 but have NEVER received shipping confirmation. Do you guys get emails for them or does your stuff just show up, too?
    Yes, I got a shipping notification and then a delivery notification as well.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Cammor View Post
    I would sign up for the delivery notice services from UPS, FedEx, and The U.S. Post, they are all free. Even if you don't get a ship confirm from people/companies you buy from, these will alert you when you get a package coming to your address. They can do text and/or e-mail for the alert options. I have all 3 and it helps best when I order 3rd party from Amazon or Ebay. Most of my Super 7 orders I got a shipping notification from the U.S. Post long before S7 distribution center sent confirmation.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

ReAction MOTU Variable Variants and Slime Pit He-Man

Can someone who received their Slime Pit He-Man post a pic of theirs? The red paint on He-Manís armor is bad enough that it looks like zero effort went into it. Considering whether to request a replacement.

He's not the vintage Hordak, y'all! He's the Malaysian Hordak. Seriously! We'll probably get the vintage Hordak another time, but without the red ribs.
    Yeah even though they're calling it "Hordak (Grey)" on the S7 webstore I think it's based on the Malaysian red ribs variant and we'll get a standard grey toy colours version without the red ribs at a later date.
    In fact I think we'll get a full wave of Horde repaints in their toy colours:
    Hordak (grey toy colours)
    Mantenna (darker blue toy colours and toy eyes)
    Grizzlor (yellow harness toy colours)
    Modulok (C) - four legs, two heads, yellow and white eyes
    Modulok (D) - four legs, two heads, white and green eyes
    Leech - new figure
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    What is taking so long for these to ship?
    Yeah I've got nothing. Checked my informed delivery on USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex sites and NOTHING.