Thread: Anyone here able to help with posting news on He-Man.Org? - I'll trade out for gifts

Anyone here able to help with posting news on He-Man.Org? - I'll trade out for gifts

I'm usually the guy who posts most of the news on the main page of He-Man.Org and then out to social media.
    Thing is, my time is SOOOO limited these days and it only seems to be getting worse. With running Power-Con, as well as my multiple projects at Marvel, DC, Mattel and Hasbro, along with other other things like Dark Horse books and more, I barely have any downtime for myself. So I need help if anyone is willing to contribute.

Therefore, I'm looking for a couple willing fans who are up to help out.
    And I mean long term. Not just a month or two but hopefully for years.
    Fans with tenure in the community and with experience posting news on social media are preferred, if possible!

I'm way behind on news about posters, prints, toys, pre-sales, etc,
    and am also not able to maintain the fan creation promotion like I used to do with promoting creative works within our community like podcasts, video reviews, fan art, customs, and more.

I'd teach you how to add news to the main page of He-Man.Org,
    and then feed out to social media.

In exchange, whenever I have access to things like Power-Con exclusives, or comps on books, etc, I can give you freebees or discounts when possible.
    But I ask that you look at that sort of thing as a perk, and instead view this as wanting to help out for no other reason to give back to the community. I say that because I don't want someone's help to be dependent on gifts, especially if for some reason I have nothing to offer for a period of time.

If anyone here is interested helping with regular, daily posting of news (sometimes more than once a day),
    and would be in for the long haul,
    please post here and let me know. I will be extremely grateful, and I'm sure our fellow fans will appreciate the efforts to keep everyone informed.

And no matter what, thank you for reading!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    I'd be up for helping you out!
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

I think I have the availability, if not the computer skills, to help out. Would we need a web design background for this sort of thing? (Only half joking... I don't really know what updating this site on the daily entails on a technical level).

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I think I have the availability, if not the computer skills, to help out. Would we need a web design background for this sort of thing? (Only half joking... I don't really know what updating this site on the daily entails on a technical level).
    I'm pretty sure you'd have an easy time doing it. Posting on social should also be a breeze for you; just make sure you speak to your audience appropriately and engage with them.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    I would Love to help out!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!