Thread: Hello from Finland

Widget

Hello from Finland

Grew up watching He-man since my very early childhood, loved the original show and She-Ra. I used to own pretty much every single He-man toy aside Castle Grayskull, for some reason I never had that. Came here to sell some of my vintage stuff and meet fellow retro fans.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, ToumoL!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! I'm sure you'll find plenty of retro fans here to chat with and make sure to check out the links above on how to access the marketplace. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Tervetuloa and welcome to the forums!

He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Welcome aboard! Make sure to follow Dedset's advice so you can access the Marketplace to sell.

Welcome to the forum!