Thread: Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Released On DVD/Blu-Ray

Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Released On DVD/Blu-Ray

I haven't seen the new series yet, but Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has recently been released on DVD/Blu-Ray!

Rise Of TMNT.jpg

https://www.amazon.com.au/Rise-Teena...%2C372&sr=8-23
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

I've only watched an episode or two and I'll have to say I really didn't care for it. I'd probably give it another shot though I didn't enjoy what I saw. This and the Michael Bay TMNT are about the only incarnations of the TMNT I haven't cared for (I kind of like the Next Mutation in a "it's so silly it's good" sort of way). I don't care for the character designs in this one. I was intrigued by the mystical, magical elements in this series but the style and pace of the show just felt too erratic.

The 2012 show was incredible, however, and one of my favorites in my now 30+years of TMNT fandom.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I haven't seen the new series yet, but Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has recently been released on DVD/Blu-Ray!
    Where are you seeing this coming out on Blu-Ray? That link only shows a DVD release. I then searched both the Australia and US Amazon stores and find no listing for a Blu-Ray release.