Thread: Season Three is coming August 2nd! Geena Davis As Huntara

Season Three is coming August 2nd! Geena Davis As Huntara

Facebook just updated with some major excitement!

Link to a Deadline article that's a tad spoilerish in regards to the plot..

https://deadline.com/2019/05/she-ra-...PA81t0MRVYrbwU
    Last edited by zodak74; May 10, 2019 at 06:34pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome! Can't wait!

Oh cool!! Nice take on Huntara in the article. This means its less than 3 months till more She-Ra!!

Ahhhhh! Geena Davis is such a legend! I remember her institute posted an article about new She-Ra some time back. Very happy that she's part of the voice cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    Oh cool!! Nice take on Huntara in the article. This means its less than 3 months till more She-Ra!!
    I'm sooooo excited!
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

This is so awesome! I can't wait for Season 3, I hope Peekablue, Flutterina, Sweet Bee, Double Trouble, and more of just a cameo for The Star Sisters appear in the third season. It's great to hear Huntara will be in the series.
    Last edited by Mikey; May 11, 2019 at 02:36am.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

One has to wonder what Huntara's origin will be here.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    Well, considering this season "three" is actually the second half of season 2 that they withdrew from release without reason, and considering that the whole of season 2 was actually more than ready for release at the time that they released season 1 and that by now they have already finished season 3 (the "real" one of episodes 27 to 39) and even season 4 (it has been known for a while that the whole show is already done, because some people involved in its production revealed months ago that they were finishing the last strokes of the last season and were getting ready to move on to their next projects), I'd say it's actually quite a long wait for episodes 21 to 26 that have been gathering dust for months on end at Netflix's vault of unreleased long-finished read-to-air material that Netflix refuses to air for marketing/profit-maximizing reasons.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    One has to wonder what Huntara's origin will be here.
    Yeah, presumably not a hunter from Silax as Despondos seems devoid of other planets...
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    Yeah, presumably not a hunter from Silax as Despondos seems devoid of other planets...
    It's possible Silaxia will be another kingdom on Etheria, but with Entrapta helping Hordak get his portal up and running, it could very well be she gets pulled into Despondos accidentally when they test it. Would be a good way to let the Rebellion in on what Hordak is up to.
    I am Imp's number one fan.