Thread: Savage World Superman shield, MOTUC compatible?

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar

Savage World Superman shield, MOTUC compatible?

I have a custom idea that I think the Savage World Superman shield may work. Does anyone collect both the Savage World figures & MOTUC and would be able to post a pic showing the scale and if the shield can be attached/held by a MOTUC figure? Thanks.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

You mean DC Primal Age Superman not Savage World right? Would like to help you out since I still have my vintage He-Man here but my DCPA Superman is sealed.

I'm sure someone will chime in soon.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    You mean DC Primal Age Superman not Savage World right? Would like to help you out since I still have my vintage He-Man here but my DCPA Superman is sealed.

I'm sure someone will chime in soon.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    Right, obviously I don't collect them... Thanks!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

The clip is a bit to small.. too much pressure and it would snap.. you can try heating it up.. but its a brittle type of plastic..

I moded the mr freeze shield to fit my icer... but had to use a lot of hot glue..
    GIMME TOYS!-

Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    The clip is a bit to small.. too much pressure and it would snap.. you can try heating it up.. but its a brittle type of plastic..

I moded the mr freeze shield to fit my icer... but had to use a lot of hot glue..
    Thanks. I'll keep this in mind.