Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld - Official Episode Talkback

Stratos88
    Sword Fight!!

mechakoneko
    aaaand the swords are out! Man, I wish I could be like Skeletor. Guy has all the fun.

maybe he's hiring apprentices. or interns...

Just a City Boy, Born... He-Ant's Avatar
    Randor: "We have a score to settle."

Skeletor: "So, we do."
    Last edited by He-Ant; December 13, 2002 at 08:58pm.
    He-Ant... the Most Powerful Skeletor Fan in the Universe

Evil Renegade Time Lord TheMaster's Avatar
    now thats not very sporting to gang up on one person using two

awsome episode I loved every min of it

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Eh...not a bad episode, although not great. I give it a 6 outta 10.

Horrible ending.

Killer swords and battles though!

`,,`,,`
    -=Evil Cunt Marz=-
    BlAcK FlOwErS!!!!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Stratos88
    WOW Great Episode!! I loved seeing The two new racs and that one waas Whiplash's race. Skeletor was awesome taking on He-Man and Randor with his sword. This episode had both story and action!! It was cool.

Stratos88 gives "Underworld" and 8 out of 10.

I guess Adam respects Randor more now.

Did it say how Skeletor had another sword? Or did he just have it from the beginning of the episode with no explanation?

laters
    My Masters of the Universe Classics and Comic Book Reviews:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaycomicgeek

Artimus Gigan
    Anyone think the Spleeans resemble The Gargoyles?

I WANT FIGURES!

Classic & 200X fan
    Man!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge kudos to the new Skeletor! The old Skeletor would have never attacked both He-Man and Randor like that!
    big geek

Stratos88
    Originally posted by Prometheus
    Did it say how Skeletor had another sword? Or did he just have it from the beginning of the episode with no explanation?

laters

He just had it...

Mandolin
    I liked the ep as well, although I get the feeling that the ending was a bit rushed... it seemed to me like the writer intended to have more of an epilogue, but they ran out of time.

Poor Adam. Heh.

no explination the sword just appeared on his back when set out to subternia

Stratos88
    Originally posted by Kafos
    Man!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge kudos to the new Skeletor! The old Skeletor would have never attacked both He-Man and Randor like that!
    Yea the old Skeletor would have run away like a pansy...I like the new Skelly!!

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Eh, a so/so episode. I am more interested to see how Steve Melching handles the "Snake Pit" episode.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

offroader
    I'm a sucker for sword fights. Especially when it is Skeletor's double blade sword! Man, this is my favorite episode so far just because of the sword fighting. But I agree with the Count...the ending was pathetic. The episode just ended waaaaay to quickly. I was very disappointed with that, big time. Other than that, VERY COOL!!! I enjoyed it very much.

tams
    could it be that they were fighting the kobra khan race when they used to be allies just a thought

EternianFellow
    Is it me, or was the animation REALLY good in this episode? Everything was so sleek and the fighting scenes were realisticly done. Too bad I can't say the same for the plot.

Stratos88
    One race was the Bats and the other was Whiplash's Race...no other race....

Drev
    I still expected to see Skeletor using the Spin Blade. The bats gave me that feeling, and the style of the sword that they gave to Randor had the Spin Blade feeling as well.

Heroic Eternian Beekeeper Meta Ray Mek's Avatar
    Okay, I thought this one was enjoyable. Not pefect, but not that bad.

Good character development on Randor, I'm actually starting to like the guy more. Same thing for Whiplash. I guess he isn't as dumb as we may think. Nice to see his people and a new race at that. The gargoyle-creatures were awesome, sure beats the living tar out of Carnivorus and his cat people.

The fighting was great, and the animation was pretty slick.

However, it seemed to move a bit too quickly for my tastes, and I wonder what happened to Whiplash at the end?

Over all, I give this a 7/10. ^_^
    formerly known as 'the parasite eve'

"Have killed many, Shepard. Many methods. Gunfire, knives, drugs, tech attacks, once with farming equipment. But not with medicine.

Tracy
    I thought it was good. The beginning and the ending were both funny as hell. And I'm glad Whiplash is finally getting some brain power. Now if they could only do that to Clawful, I'll be happy.

Only thing I did not like was that they didn't show Grayskull's underground defenses going back up. For all we know, it's still open down there. And how the hell did He-man end up behind that door?

That and no Teela or Sorceress But it was a good one anyway...nice to see Randor kicking some ass.

Necrono
    no...no no...no no no no NO!!!

How could it end that way!? Why!? This was my favorite episode right up until the moment Skeletor choose to get away instead of get into Grayskull....

The Spaleeans and the Kalagars are ok. The Artwork, however, was phenomenal! This one gave me the sense of old style artwork with new style action. The angles were perfect. I need a capture of the scene where Man@arms tells Randor to take his hand, right before he uses his (..ahem..) mace as a hookshot. And the fight at the end! Oh my gosh! Skeletor kicked ass! He was able to occupy Randor and He-man, a true display of his fighting skill! His personal forcefield rocked, and his projectiles were out of this world! AH! And the fact that Beastman caught on to Man@arm's trick. He turned to look back at Skeletor first. And he didn't even try to fight He-man, he went straight for the sand worm! Evil-Lyn didn't catch on, but her powers were orgasmic! The chant for the stalagtites to fall was positively malicious, and the breaking down of the stone to make it fly at the heroic warriors! Skeletor had the chance to make it into Grayskulll. He should have just ridden the Sandworm into Grayskull! I would have ridden the Sandworm into Grayskull! Why did he run! WHY DID HE RUN!!!

-Necrono

Stratos88
    Originally posted by the parasite eve

However, it seemed to move a bit too quickly for my tastes, and I wonder what happened to Whiplash at the end?
    He got his arse kicked!

Tracy
    That was another thing that bugged me. I know I would have ridden the worm into Grayskull, or at least tried.