Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Council of Evil Part 2 - Official Talkback Thread [YTV May 17]

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    Wow, great pics. OK, synopsis time. Spill it!!
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

I'll post some more caps now.
    He-man in a fight
    Disclaimer:
    All above statements reflect my own opinions or beliefs, if these opinions or beliefs conflict with your opinions or beliefs please feel free to ignore any and all statements posted above at your own discretion.

"It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!" – Andrew Jackson

Really is Skeletor
    A cliffhanger?! Bad enough us U.S.'ers have to wait until who knows how long to see the COE episodes, but now its a cliffhanger... and we don't know yet when next season will begin...

*faints*
    Tyler J Maciolek

Evil Seed
    Disclaimer:
    All above statements reflect my own opinions or beliefs, if these opinions or beliefs conflict with your opinions or beliefs please feel free to ignore any and all statements posted above at your own discretion.

"It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!" – Andrew Jackson

Originally posted by skinnypuppy
    regardless of what happens this is the best episode ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WICKED ep but i had a feeling it was going to be a cliffhanger...ARGH! but I am thankful actually cuz at the rate it was going it would have been a SUCKY ending!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Thanks again Goblin22 , you did a great job as usual.
    Thank you my friend.
    The first episode of the 2nd season is Council of Evil Part 3.
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

poor Mekaneck
    Disclaimer:

dropped sword
    Disclaimer:

I hope theres a third part ...please ..They can't finish the second season like that...

what the?
    (adam falling)
    Disclaimer:

what about the snake men , we just saw Kobra Khan and Rattlor , not enougth for me
    Musclor

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

DVD
    I'm thinking the reason CN decided not to air CoE was because they will air CoE in a 3 part Cartoon Cartoon movie, ala the Beginning. Sure, it's possible we'll see CoE pt. 1 and 2 in the US sometime in July, but I doubt it. I'd much rather see all 3 parts together.

Saved...
    by Webstor?
    Disclaimer:

skinnypuppy
    cliffhanger....

it was still a great episode. i loved seeing rattlor and Kobra Kahn again. I still dont understand why zodak and moss man werent around. i cant believe that every single character except those 2 were in it!!! webstor is definitely my fav character now too

so what does everyone think will happen next season???

im guess zodak will show up and save the day. or somehow adam will be able to turn into Heman. but i dont understand how heman could beat every single one of the bad guys by himself. i hope that Kobra Kahn is actually against skeletor and is going to attack him. that would be a great twist!

dropped and resaved...
    by Cringer?
    Disclaimer:

The 2nd season is more waited than ever.
    Eternians , if you want to chat to the french Forum about the episode, i'm expecting you.

musclor.fr.st
    Musclor

CRINGER WAS AMAZING!!!

he needs more eps like this...and situations. THIS is how he should be...braves his fears and sums up his courage because he loves adam. they NEED to focus on that relationship more. LOVED LOVED LOVED it.

KING HISS season 2?!?!?! HE MUST BE THERE MUST!!!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Bad guys, rescued by...
    a lizard?
    Disclaimer:

Rattlor!
    Disclaimer:

DVD
    Wow, after seeing the grabs of Adam dropping the sword and then "falling", I'm getting a sense of "Problem with Power". Adam drops the sword, dives after it(showing courage!), gets caught in Webstor's web, turns into He-Man and kicks the crap out of Webstor. Then he goes to Zodak and MossMan for help. What'd be really neat is to see Skeletor *allow* Rattlor and Kahn to release Hiss and the rest of the Snake Men. That'd be all the incentive needed to get Zodak in on the action.

Father and Child Reunion.
    Disclaimer:

Webstor rides on the bottom.
    Disclaimer:

Marzo after being mugged by Skeletor

That's it for my grabs.
    Disclaimer:

DVD
    Gah, I can't post fast enough. That lizard that's freeing the Evil Warriors looks like the same one that freed Kahn in "Snake Pit". My guess is that Kahn and Rattlor free them, hoping that Evil-Lyn and Co. will be ticked enough at Skeletor because he let them get captured. Then there will be a battle royal in/on Snake Mountain. In all the chaos, Rattlor and Kahn sneak down to the Snake Pit and bam, they free their King. *pant pant pant*

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Thanks, Goblin!!!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."