Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Council of Evil Part 2 - Official Talkback Thread [YTV May 17]

Stefan Chab
    Good Question.... Maybe Skeletor did cross-examine Evil Lyn?

Re: Re: Re: Sorceress questions

Originally posted by snakeface
    Did Skeletor actually state,"I am going to enter this uninhabited castle"? If not how do you know what Skeletor knows or doesn't know? He may or may not know about the Sorceress inside of Grayskull. But its mere speculation either way.

I have a better question though. On "Lessons" the Ramstone fell down the abyss outside of Grayskull. EvilLyn then appeared and recovered it. Then she returned it to her father very discreetly. Question: How did Skeletor know that the Faceless One had recovered the Ramstone?
    hmm good point. he didnt actually say that he knew nothing of her. ,y bad.

as for the ramstone...maybe he sensed it was still around...we also didnt see marzo recover his amulet but he had it.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorceress questions

Originally posted by krosfyah

as for the ramstone...maybe he sensed it was still around...we also didnt see marzo recover his amulet but he had it.
    yeah, that's why i feel this was a bit rushed. they didn't show things like that or how sy-klone got captured. i hope they explain some of this stuff in the next season.
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

snakeface

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorceress questions

Originally posted by krosfyah

Good counterpoint.... I think the writers are gettin a little sloppy consistency-wise though.

A little while back me and someone else on here were discussing the fact that the Council of Evil had that "Beginning" feel to it, meaning its presentation reminded us heavily of the Season 1 premiere, but we couldn't put our finger on why.

I'll wager the answer is that COE are widescreen episodes reformatted to fit our TV screens. It was established before that the Beginning was in widescreen (I think it was the Shadow who told us so, its been a while back now).

Its hard to notice, but in one scene it seemed fairly evident to me. In Part 2, we again see the Evil Warriors in the new prison MAA built. The first scene or so within the prison shows Evil LYn behind bars. Look at her. Doesn't her frame seem awfully thin, she does to me. Thin isn't really the word for it. She looks compressed IMO, as if the image has had to be squeezed into the TV screen.....

Anybody else think this may be the case?

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    I have this sneaking feeling watching the episodes that season 2 he-man that will be in toy fare will be the version of he-man that only the elders could make. Seeing him not having a sword his only chance in @#$% is to have the elders force the power of grayskull on to him making him carry all the power of grayskull enough to banish them at least back to snake mountain where they will have a battle like none other.

I cannot see anyone having a chance to save them. they all are captured except moss man, orko, adam and zodak. Sorceress is out cold and the faceless one is out perhaps dead. I wonder if the dragons from dragons brood or king randor will have anything to do with saving adam. They are heavily out numbered.

I loved those episodes. They make the rest of the season go together. god i could babble all night about them.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

well, i've posted my speculation before, but here it is again . . . and i think it's pretty obvious . . .

most likely evyl lyn and co will attack skeletor and adam will squeak away. then kobra khan will go to free the snakemen and zodac will go to stop them. after the battle with the snakemen and zodac, zodac can free the masters and MAA can grab adams sword (he saw it falling).

if the snakemen win the battle with zodac then they could go join the battle at greyskull. then the masters could come and eventually beat everybody else (and adam could turn into he-man somehow when MAA gives him his sword.)

if the snakemen lose the battle with zodac then they could go back into the void or escape and scatter. then zodac could free the masters and then they go back and kick everybody's but at greyskull.

it seems pretty obvious to me, but i'm hoping that the snakemen kinda beat zodac and then they go to greyskull because kobra khan tells hiss about the power of greyskull. zodac, although defeated could still free the masters, and you know the rest. evil lyn and co could either get back with skelly at the end of the ep or a bit later on, and the council of evil could be destroyed (maybe those giants will get killed ).

this would set up battles between the masters vs skeletor vs snakemen . . . oooohhh the possibilities with that . . .

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    It is so exciting thinking of all the possibilities. PanMan has a bunch of great ideas. It is a shame it will be so long before we can see if any of our visions are true.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Court Magician

Council of Evil

I have a copy of this and must say that it was a great couple of episodes....Anyone else seen them?

Ok, this got moved.

Evil Master of Lurking Thirty-Two's Avatar
    I saw them a few months ago, and I thought that they were both excellent episodes. To be honest, I really regret watching them early considering the wait for season two has been even more difficult. I can't wait!!!!

Originally posted by Thirty-Two
    I saw them a few months ago, and I thought that they were both excellent episodes. To be honest, I really regret watching them early considering the wait for season two has been even more difficult. I can't wait!!!!
    yeah but if you didn't see them, then you'd just be another PO'ed american

but seriously, waiting all of these months will just make season 2 even better because you've been waiting for so long. the only problem is that you might go bald pulling your hair all the time

I just recently got to watch this episode, and I thought it was great! Cringer, you rock Nice to see him in the limelight doing some cool stuff.

Unfortunately I never got to see part one though Still, nice cliffhanger for the end of season 1. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in Season 2.

Smilodon - Battlecat fan!

...But where is Panthor?

panthor is in the first part, although he doesn't play a major role in it. he's told by skeletor "Don't play with the guests, Panthor."

Heroic Warrior
    I just watched them and they rocked theyare the best ones I have seen yet just thought I would put in my 2 cents

The Champion of Light

Just Curious

Is the Sorceress ever revealed to the COE?

no, the sorceress has never been revealed to the COE. i don't think any bad guy knows about her.

all that happened with her is that she tried to block the ram stone's magic, but was too late and she fell off of one of those platforms in the basement of greyskull (and we don't know if she's alright yet )

The Champion of Light
    Originally posted by PanMan
    no, the sorceress has never been revealed to the COE. i don't think any bad guy knows about her.

all that happened with her is that she tried to block the ram stone's magic, but was too late and she fell off of one of those platforms in the basement of greyskull (and we don't know if she's alright yet )
    THANKS!!!

BIG DADDY SINISTER
    I really liked the ending- what with all the forces of evil converging on the last defender of good, the utter hopelessness of the situation, it had a real Ragnarok "Twilight of the Gods" feel to it.

BIG DADDY SINISTER
    Hey, isn't it time somebody got off their lazy butts and freakin' NAMED them damn giants?

they do have names, but i forget what they are . . .

BIG DADDY SINISTER
    Originally posted by PanMan
    they do have names, but i forget what they are . . .
    Tom, **** and Harry?

Mr Tuesday
    I guess that's CN hasn't shown them.

They want to show all three COE eps one after the other, week-by-week.