Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Vol.2 #3 - Official Talk Back *SPOILERS*

MOTU Vol.2 #3 - Official Talk Back *SPOILERS*

The next issue of Masters of the Universe will appear in comic shops on Thursday, 29 May (damn Memorial Day! ).
    Check back in this thread to discuss the latest installment of the best comic book on the market!

Our heroes respond to odd mishaps in the kingdom of Avion. But strange things are in the air when a sudden threat arises to challenge its citizens and the Masters. Our saga continues as we lead up to the no-holds-barred event of the summer for the Masters of the Universe.

This thread will open for discussion on Thursday.

thanks for unlocking it!

I know who is coming....FAKER!!! IT HAS TO BE FAKER!!

and Val they spelt your name wrong in the ad for issue four.

Man that was a good read. I really liked the interaction between Adam and Teela. This was a good way to establish their characters as well as MAA's I like how important he is...esp through Stratos' shock at MAA's injuries.

and HAWK!! man this is great stuff..those Faker Avions are SWEET! One note though do you guys know if the variant cover shipped?? I checked two comic stores to no avail...on a good note the stores i went to had VERY low supplies of this issue they both said it is a good selling title! (strangely i had trouble finding this issue on the racks...So did Grenadaspice.)

but I really like where things are going Val...keep up the great work...Emil GREAT as always and Enza I really like your pencils too...different from emil's but very nice style!

BUT PLEASE this book needs MORE PAGES!!! Can't wait to see next issue and I wonder why teela glanced up at grayskull...HMMmmm...

THANKS AGAIN FOR A GREAT BOOK MV Creations!!

oh yeah the back cover is sweet...I LOVE those wolfbats!!
    Last edited by krosfyah; May 28, 2003 at 07:33pm.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Howd you get a copy before anyone else????

Nevermind, I read another post. I am starting to hate you Canadians. First its the COE and now this!!!
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Heroic Eternian Beekeeper Meta Ray Mek's Avatar
    HAWK?!?!

AY(UAF)*^a0=757atgAYUTRQ_A!!!!!!!

*dies*

My beloved Hawk!!! She's in the comic!!!! I am SOOOO going to try and get this issue before I leave Florida! ^___^
    formerly known as 'the parasite eve'

"Have killed many, Shepard. Many methods. Gunfire, knives, drugs, tech attacks, once with farming equipment. But not with medicine.”

Originally posted by divia
    Howd you get a copy before anyone else????

Nevermind, I read another post. I am starting to hate you Canadians. First its the COE and now this!!!
    Believe me, I take no satisfaction in being right all the time.

Okay, maybe a little.

Faker Avions?? Could you elaborate a bit? Pleeeease?
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

I got lucky! My comic book store here in Houston, TX got their books today and not tomorrow! Of course, the highlight was Masters of the Universe #3! Unfortunately, only cover A was shipped! No signs of cover B!

I had a question though. A few of the pages halway through the book looked to have been penciled by someone other than Emiliano. So, who did the artwork for those pages?

The back cover was awesome! Beast Man backdropped by Snake Mountain, commanding what looked to be WolfBats!

Originally posted by Rodimus75

I had a question though. A few of the pages halway through the book looked to have been penciled by someone other than Emiliano. So, who did the artwork for those pages?

hehe, check the credits.. just below my name... and then go checking issue 1 power page

Originally posted by Emiliano
    hehe, check the credits.. just below my name... and then go checking issue 1 power page
    don't think I need to do all that detective work....think I know who did the work now just from seeing names dropped on this thread

great issue, i guess i was one of the few who got in here in the states my local comic shop in GA got cover a but no cover b?? hope they get it soon, Faker seems to be getting closer, i want a figure of the birdman fakers
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Warrior
    That was a great read. Great dialogue amongst all the characters. Wish Skeletor and his crew were in it, but oh well. At least 4 of them get their own one-shot comics in the summer. Is it just me, or did teela look really hot in this issue, especially when Adam was comforting her. I wouldn't mind if she sat on my lap so that we could talk about the first thing that pops up, knowhatimsayin'.

Originally posted by Slayor
    Faker Avions?? Could you elaborate a bit? Pleeeease?
    near the end of the comic the heroes travel to avion to see why parts of their city are disappearing and some avions have gone missing...then out of nowhere avion type characters lunge out...(final page) the look more bat like than bird like and they have a different colour scheme...very fakerish.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

CoOkIe KiNgPiN
    U.s. people make me sick all they ever do is ***** when they don't get stuff right away uhggnn Anyways I didn't have the chance to goup & get it today either so I can't wait till tomorrow to read it!! I'm tempted to just go to bed now to tell the truth
    Need transformers[Crystal convoy,otfcc tigertron[others],X9ravage (open to any)! Ghostbusters firehouse misb, escaflowne figure, usagia yojimbo comics, tmnt comics, ghost busters comics

The Walking Dead #1-5[comics]

Originally posted by fball13z
    great issue, i guess i was one of the few who got in here in the states my local comic shop in GA got cover a but no cover b?? hope they get it soon, Faker seems to be getting closer, i want a figure of the birdman fakers
    same here haven't seen a cover B at all

Fear is faith in failure

Cover A was all that was on Diamond's list. I hope Cover B isnt' a dealer incentive. I'd be mad. It's such a cool cover.

Cover B should be in stores next Wed.
    Don't get me started on what happened with that cover.

----------

On a better note, Enza Fontana is now pencilling half of each issue until the end of Volume II.

Emil and Enza will be taking some time off in the summer, so we needed to make sure the books were done so they all came out on time and Emil and Enza could relax some.

There was no better person to split the chores than our own Enza!

Bang your head!!!
    Originally posted by JVS3
    What happened what happened?!?!...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

It didn't come out on time like it was supposed to even though everything was done on time.

It didn't come out on time like it was supposed to even though everything was done on time.

well thats still ok, i can wait another week, at least i got to read cover a and val can i say great work on this issue!
    the ignore list is my new best friend

So why'd they misspell your name val??

Glad to hear Emil gets to be unchained from his desk for a bit...glad Enza is there to help him out and help MVC keep this book on time! Her artwork is real purty. ESP her Teela

Fear is faith in failure

hehe, I knew you were going to love her Teela.
    It's far better than mine!

Uh, wait! who said I've been unchained from my desk?!?!

Poor Val. It'll be cool. I'm sure the finished product will be worth it. I'm REALLY looking forward to that cover.

great issue. love how startos was on the cover A. can't wait till next issue to what else will happen.

Oknark
    fire them!

Just a City Boy, Born... He-Ant's Avatar
    I get a feeling that Duncan went to Etheria. He mentions that the Rebels musn't reach the castle (I think Brightmoon). It's a safe bet that we'll see the Horde and possibly the Rebels. *fingers crossed*
    He-Ant... the Most Powerful Skeletor Fan in the Universe